[Drama 2008] Celebrity’s Sweetheart / Star's Lover 스타의 연인

Guest huangsy

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest White Star

ah.... so excited.... just a month to go....... Thanks everyone for sharing..... can't wait for the entire cast together.... how awesome would that be....ah.....

Yoo Ji Tae and Choi Ji Woo look very compatible together.... Ki Woo is just HOT...irresistable.

+WS+

Some news..

최지우-유지태 42년 서울대 촬영 금기 깼다 [뉴스엔]

200811121104591001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 이재환 기자]

서울대가 최지우와 유지태에서 문을 열었다.

서울대가 금기를 깨고 개교 42년 만에 드라마 촬영을 허용했다. 최지우 유지태 주연 SBS 드라마 ‘스타의 연인’이 서울대의 금기를 깬 것.

12월10일부터 방송될 예정인 SBS 수목드라마 ‘스타의 연인’(극본 오수연, 연출 부성철, 제작 올리브나인)이 국내 드라마 사상 최초로 서울대 캠퍼스에서 촬영을 하게 됐다고 제작사 측이 밝혔다.

제작사 올리브나인의 고대화 대표는 12일 “서울대 측의 적극적인 협조로 이같은 결실을 맺게 돼 너무 고맙게 생각한다”며 “국내 지성의 대표적 상징인 서울대와 이 작품의 품격 높은 분위기가 잘 맞아 떨어져 앞으로 좋은 결과가 기대된다”고 밝혔다.

고대표는 또 “현재 ‘스타의 연인’이 일본 및 범아시아권으로 수출이 예정돼 있어 자연스럽게 서울대의 이미지와 아름다운 캠퍼스 풍광이 널리 알려질 기회가 될 것”이라고 전망했다.

서울대는 지난 1946년 개교 이래 교내에서 상업적 목적의 드라마나 영화의 촬영을 일절 불허해왔는데 이번에 처음으로 ‘스타의 연인’ 제작진에게 빗장을 열어준 것. 그동안 SBS 드라마 ‘카이스트’가 카이스트에서 촬영했고 MBC ‘옥탑방 고양이‘와 영화 ’엽기적인 그녀‘ 등이 각각 고려대와 연세대에서 진행한 적은 있지만 서울대만은 요지부동이었다.

그러나 서울대 측도 시대의 변화를 수용하고 학교 홍보에도 적극 활용하자는 취지에서 캠퍼스 내 촬영을 금지하는 내규까지 고쳐가며 이번 일을 성사시켰다.

서울대 주종남 기획실장은 “기존의 촬영 불허 규정은 서울대의 학문적 엄숙주의에서 비롯된 측면도 없지 않았다”며 “공교롭게도 이번 작품의 극중 주인공 철수(유지태)가 서울대 인문대 박사과정이어서 작품 이미지와도 잘 어울리는 것같다”고 말했다.

서울대 측은 교내의 미술관 - 규장각 - 박물관 사이의 경관이 아름다운 부분을 촬영 장소로 제공해 그동안 뉴스를 통해 비춰진 기존의 대학본부 건물이나 중앙도서관의 고풍스러운 이미지 대신 젊고 약동적인 캠퍼스의 모습을 적극적으로 홍보하기로 했다.

이에 따라 ‘스타의 연인’ 시청자들은 만추의 서울대 교정에서 낙엽을 밟으며 사랑을 나누는 주인공 최지우와 유지태의 모습을 볼 수 있게 됐다.

한편 지난 달 초순에 일본으로 건너가 한달 이상 현지 촬영을 마친 제작진은 11일 귀국하자마자 다시 국내 촬영에 들어가는 등 바쁜 일정을 진행하고 있다.

이재환 star@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

Brief translation..(correct me if i'm wrong.)

For the first time ,Seoul National University opened its doors to Star's lover.Since 1946 the university prohibited any shooting of dramas and movies in their universities but star's lover break the taboo.The team are allowed to shooting the drama there.

Guest valley girl

i hope this drama will be success really from deep of my heart lately i am so worry because many drama Flopped in rating . anyway Yoo jitae has a vertigo maybe due his excess work Get well soon oppa

^^

yeah Philip is missing, LOL thought he's not part of the cast anymore.

thanks for the CJW and YJT pictures!! totally see the chemistry!!

English Translations of the news that ixory posted before-

Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ji Tae Filming at Seoul National University

SBS’s upcoming wed/thurs slot drama “Star’s Lover“, recently filmed scenes at the Seoul National University, becoming the first drama allowed to take scenes in the campus in 62 years.

Seoul National University was founded in 1946 and is the most prestigious university in South Korea. It has previously disallowed commercial filming of any sort but this time round it made an exception to “Star’s Lover”. In order to do so, it has already amended the rule regarding commercial filming within the university campus.

The representative from university said: “In the past, we banned all commercial filming in the campus because of the traditional established practices. But as time progresses, we now see a need to make amendments to the old rules.”

The production company of “Star’s Lover” said: “A very big thanks to Seoul National University for its support. As the top university in South Korea, we believed that the campus filming will play a critical part in the drama.”

“Star’s Lovers”, casting Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ji Tae, will air beginning 10th of December, replacing “The Painter of the Wind“.

Credit: Hanfever

Source: mydaily

----

Thanks for all the updates guys! About 1 more month till the drama airs~ :w00t: :w00t:

Guest White Star

btw, i can't seem to find any news OR pics of Cha Yeh Ryun. weird :huh:

I think since her character is invlved with Yoo Ji Tae character....he's in Japan filming so she probably won't start shooting until Yoo Ji Tae is back in Korea....and there's a possibility that she's his ex....so her character won't be introduce til later on.

+WS+

Archived