[Drama 2008] Celebrity’s Sweetheart / Star's Lover 스타의 연인

Guest huangsy

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be another thread I'm going to be visiting a lot. I'm from Kmusic, well, only in Suju thread. But I love stalking the threads in Kdrama. :)

Trust me, riehae, you'll be enjoying stalking in this thread! There are loads of interesting news and pictures coming in since the Press-con is due soon. :D

Thank you so much Happy Day for taking time to translate the synopsis for the benefit of those who are non Koreans. Hope you’ll be here to assist us. :D

The two main leads are bound by “Ji” and now, the 2nd male lead and Ji Woo are not only connected as Woo in reality but also by script name "Woo Jin”! :w00t::lol: Btw, I just saw Lee Ki Woo presenting an award in yesterday's Blue Dragon Film Awards - he's so lanky and handsome!

I hope the main plot in this storyline is all about romance and to categorise other complicated issues as sub-plots. Some of the dramas that has been released lately do not emphasis much on the development of romantic scenes – it took them ages (I mean like ¾ left of the episodes for them to advance their relationship and they did it on fast-paced!!) :phew::sweatingbullets: …it can be very taxing to follow the storyline if all they do is to bicker and bicker with both parties standing firm on their “pride” of not acknowledging their feelings – think this is a norm! :blink:;)

Appreciate Anni for updating us on the latest news. Gosh...even the Bodyguard is so good-looking! :D

Gosh, every male cast in this drama is so handsome and makes it hard for me to choose (casting aside).

At first I'm only interested in this drama because of JW, but now even the cast and the storyline too!!! I'm having my own countdown and it's already marked in my calendar. My disk space is crying coz I don't have much space left when I start downloading this. I have other dramas to download too plus my Super Junior files. urgh....

Cute Bodyguard

a3eb24d51d45e2860c378cb71b090794.jpg

Lee Jun Hyeok has an interview and from what I understand he said Jiwoo is very friendly...that' surprise him coz she is a big star...now they're close and he now called her "Sister" and very close to said some joke !! He said that Jiwoo Jitae make good atmosphere of filming and he believe that SL will be successful. ( correct me if I'm wrong ) coz I just use web translate !!

PS. Lee Jun Hyeok will act as Lee Ma Ri manager and bodyguard !!!!! ( cute body guard ) 5555

Thanks annie,for the news about Lee Mari bodyguard',.

He's hot!! yummy boy..hehe..

Good to hear they enjoy working together.Good Sign.

Here,some news from Star's Lover website..

Star lover Press Conference will be held at 2 pm on November 25.

They also will broadcast it live thru Star's lover website. B)

Choi Ji woo,Yoo Ji Tae,Lee ki woo, Cha Yeh Ryun,Seong Ji Ru are schedule to attend the press conference.

Thanks annie,for the news about Lee Mari bodyguard',.

He's hot!! yummy boy..hehe..

Good to hear they enjoy working together.Good Sign.

Here,some news from Star's Lover website..

Star lover Press Conference will be held at 2 pm on November 25.

They also will broadcast it live thru Star's lover website. B)

Choi Ji woo,Yoo Ji Tae,Lee ki woo, Cha Yeh Ryun,Seong Ji Ru are schedule to attend the press conference.

Wow Ixory thanks for the news that's mean that we can see all of them live right?...Is it under no.4 in SL web ?

showtime3_1.jpg

Do we need to subscribe to see the clip on line ? Anybody has any idea ? Thanks in advance ka...

2 more supporting actor/actress in SL

Seong Ji Ru will be Mari's President Agency

sungjiroo1.jpg

Hie Kyeong Yang will be Hair Stylist and Make up artist

1123.jpg

i think the lady above if she play Mari's make upartist she remind me....about Lee Kyung Min ( I hope I type her name correctly ) Jiwoo's sister in her gang and well known Make up artist !!!

9.jpg

Guest apple red

Jiwoo's friendly attitude is not a shocking news..but it seems some newbie who just will be acting alongside her was expected her to be snobby, distanced and arrogant because she is big star..hahaha...

Wow Ixory thanks for the news that's mean that we can see all of them live right?...Is it under no.4 in SL web ?

Do we need to subscribe to see the clip on line ? Anybody has any idea ? Thanks in advance ka...

Hai anni,

yes that what they wrote in Star lover Website.We can see it live.Ok since i dun know much about korean word.I dun know whick link to click.Let me check it later .i think we no need to subscribe ,it's free.

Jiwoo's friendly attitude is not a shocking news..but it seems some newbie who just will be acting alongside her was expected her to be snobby, distanced and arrogant because she is big star..hahaha...

yes agreed with you apple red,jiwoo never choosing people to be friend .I remember LBH once said that jiwoo is humble and not arrogant even she's a superstar.

Anni..I think you can see live by Bora TV or TvAnts at SBS Channel? IT should be 12 pm for Thai time...I got to work so if you can see it..pls kindly update online..ha.hah

Thanks for news and pix for everyone

Jiwoo's friendly is well-known before but I think for newbie co-worker, they must have abit nerve for working with such a big star...I'm happy that she makes atmosphere good for new worker ^^ especially with cute manager coz they got to be on same scene a lot and he's so good looking!!! ha.ha.ha

Most welcome for riehae pls visit here often ^^

New pix of LJT

2008112113214293415_132427_0.jpg

2008112113202691515_132133_0.jpg

2008112113215493615_132427_0.jpg

2008112113203191615_132133_0.jpg

2008112111431447615_114534_0.jpg

AKR20081121123000005_01_i.jpg

AKR20081121123000005_02_i.jpg

AKR20081121123000005_03_i.jpg

from jiwoolove.com,

taken from Anni @ SL Thai board

Anni..I think you can see live by Bora TV or TvAnts at SBS Channel? IT should be 12 pm for Thai time...I got to work so if you can see it..pls kindly update online..ha.hah

Lee...I don't think it's gonna be live boardcast from SBS station jar so I don't think we can watch online like watching the drama...but watch through their web site is possible.

Dear Ixory...many thanks inadvance for the link to watch online by SL site.

PS. off topic...today saw the news that the real Star's Lover (Couple) Kim Jun Eun and Lee So Jin broke up...feel sad for them coz I kinda like this couple.. :tears:

Lee...I don't think it's gonna be live boardcast from SBS station jar so I don't think we can watch online like watching the drama...but watch through their web site is possible.

Dear Ixory...many thanks inadvance for the link to watch online by SL site.

PS. off topic...today saw the news that the real Star's Lover (Couple) Kim Jun Eun and Lee So Jin broke up...feel sad for them coz I kinda like this couple.. :tears:

Yes annie u were right.Just check it at Star's lover website they'll broadcast it under no.4 in SL web but i'm working that day. :huh: .I'll watch it thru my office PC.Hope my boss don't catch me :sweatingbullets: ..hehe.

KJE and LSJ Broke up ??that sad news.I also like those couple.

Guest valley girl

Most welcome for riehae pls visit here often ^^

New pix of LJT

from jiwoolove.com,

taken from Anni @ SL Thai board

thank for posting anyway it's YOO jiTae not LJT hehee

Guest ruthlene

Oops valley girl sorry for my mistaken typing LJT to YJT :blush:

Thanks for correct me and thanks for sharing YJT link at soompi...^^

Star's Lover introduced Yoo Ji Tae to me. I didn't know him before at all. Now his pictures are all over this website. I heard he's a very good actor. Ji Woo sure makes her co-stars popular. I know Lee Ki Woo. I saw him in the movie "The Classic". He sure is very tall. He is the tallest among Ji Woo's male co-stars. He's cute, too. I can't wait to see this drama. Ji Woo with all these cute & handsome male co-stars. Star's lover fighting ......

Archived