[Drama 2008] Celebrity’s Sweetheart / Star's Lover 스타의 연인

Guest huangsy

thanks ixory !!

but Choi Phillip is missing.

^^

yeah Philip is missing, LOL thought he's not part of the cast anymore.

thanks for the CJW and YJT pictures!! totally see the chemistry!!

Emm... i'm not sure why Choi philip is missing in that picture but seem they add new guy under CJW photo which i don't know who he is.:blush: :blush: :) .

really can't wait for this drama to air..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay...Star's Lover Poster finally out.. :D:D:D

최지우-유지태 '스타의 연인' 포스터 공개

기사입력 2008-11-13 08:07 고재완 star@asiaeconomy.co.kr

3026263006_cdd878de2d_o.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

[아시아경제신문 고재완 기자]최지우와 유지태가 호흡을 맞춰 화제를 모은 SBS 새 수목드라마 '스타의 연인'(극본 오수연·연출 부성철)의 포스터가 공개됐다.

이 포스터는 지난 12일 오후 강남의 한 스튜디오에서 최지우와 유지태, 이기우와 차예련이 참여한 가운데 촬영됐다.

이날 최지우는 극중 톱스타 이마리 캐릭터에 걸맞게 레드카펫용 드레스로 도도한 모습을 뽐냈다.

대학강사 김철수로 출연하는 유지태와 재벌 2세 정우진 역의 이기우는 대조적인 패션으로 눈길을 끌었다.

특히 이날 포스터 촬영에 참가한 배우들은 큰 키로 눈길을 끌기도 했다. 이기우가 189cm, 유지태가 186cm, 최지우가 174cm로 모두 장신을 자랑한 것.

구디스튜디오의 황영철 실장은 “여태까지 수백명의 연예인 사진과 드라마 포스터를 찍어봤지만 이렇게 키 큰 사람들만 모아놓고 찍은 적은 처음”이라고 밝혔다.

‘스타의 연인’ 촬영팀은 지난 달 초 일본으로 건너가 한달 이상 현지 촬영을 마쳤고 지난 10일 귀국하자마자 곧바로 지방촬영에 들어가는 등 바쁜 일정을 진행하고 있다.

제작사 올리브나인의 관계자는 “이미 6회까지의 대본이 나와 있고 상당 부분 촬영을 마쳤다”고 밝혔다.

고재완 기자 star@asiaeconomy.co.kr

사진=올리브나인 제공

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

Guest White Star

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... SO EXCITED>.....seriously?????? i didn't even know that the photoshoot was taken place..... very very hype up right now... yay!!!!!!!!!

where're the other 3 guys?

Briefly translated by Hyc@jiwoo thread.

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_tn/20081...%D6%C1%F6%BF%EC

Star’s Lover Posters released

Star’s Lover posters are released. The shooting was carried out for 3 hours in a studio in Kangnam, Seoul on the 12th.

Because the three of them are tall, Choi Ji Woo 174 ㎝, Yoo Ji-tae 186 ㎝, and Lee Ki-woo 189 ㎝, the working crew at the shooting set said they can’t see the ceiling.

Production personnel disclosed that filming has finished till the 6th episode. The drama will replaced “Painter of the Wind” and would be opened on the 10th of December.

Some scenes in the drama are done in Seoul University.

OMG!!! the poster!!!! :wub: :wub: thanks for sharing.

Ki woo is soooooooooo cute here <3 <3 *faint* :wub: :wub:

and this is the first time that i think Yoo Ji Tae was really smile. i can't see his sad eyebrows LOL :lol:

Yup!! Choi Ji Woo is sure beautiful ^^

*edit*

IMO, Ji tae and Ki woo really look like siblings =)

Emm... i'm not sure why Choi philip is missing in that picture but seem they add new guy under CJW photo which i don't know who he is.:blush: :blush: :) .

really can't wait for this drama to air..

He is Lee Jun Hyeok.He will play Lee Mary Manager and Body guard.

3025971223_4e920789a5_o.jpg

http://www.asiaeconomy.co.kr/uhtml/read.ph...111312062916836

What a cute Manager..hehe..

It’s truly inspiring to see the progress of this drama :D – finally the thread is filled with news, pictures and interestingly they have revealed the remaining cast as well. Like everyone else guess, I think Choi Philip is no longer a member of the cast and the replacement is another upcoming actor, so I’ve nothing to complain ….hehehe! :w00t: I am not familiar with most of the supporting actors.... :unsure: I think Lee Jun Hyeok was in First Wives Club.... :rolleyes: Thanks White Star for creating the intro-chart. :)

Everyone just couldn’t wait to find out how CJW and the rest of the five gentlemen will look in their photo shoot! Whoa….the two leading actors turned out to be smashingly compatible looking pair. Anticipating and anticipating…..please girls fill us with more pictures etc etc! :P

Yeah, I think of late, most of the TV stations opt for more spectacular and heavy kind of production rather than producing what they have been well-known for – romantic love story! Unbothered by cliché romance genre, I am looking forward to watch a typical love-struck romantic storyline and it’s a real blessing we don’t get to watch the usual 2 guys with 1 gal but 5 hot guys!! It’s like a real hot deal, buy 1 get 4 free….. what a nice package! :P I am in the mood for sarang…and more sarang…… :w00t:

Huge thanks to all the kind-hearted souls here who has shared everything on Star's Lovers...fighting! :D

Guest IUPHIMHAN

Latest news on Yahoo about the new guy

이준혁 ‘그사세’ 송혜교 이어 ‘스타의 연인’ 최지우 품으로

[뉴스엔] 2008년 11월 13일(목) 오후 02:42

20081113144216347e7_144935_0.jpg

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

탤런트 이준혁이 SBS 드라마 '스타의 연인'에 최근 캐스팅됐다.

이준혁은 극중 톱스타 마리 (최지우 분)의 매니저 겸 보디가드로 발탁됐다.

이 준혁이 맡은 역할은 톱스타 마리(최지우 분)를 여신처럼 떠받들며 그녀만이 최고라고 생각하는 일편단심 보디가드다. 이번 캐릭터는 대사나 행동에 오버가 심하고 코믹해 지금까지 이준혁이 보여줬던 연기와는 확연히 다른 면을 볼 수 있을 것으로 기대된다.

이로써 ‘그들이 사는 세상’의 송혜교와 연인 연기에‘스타의연인’에서 최지우까지 이준혁은 당대 최고의 톱 여배우들과 연기인연을 맺는 행운을 거머쥐었다.

한편 최지우 유지태 주연의 '스타의 연인'은 12월 3일 첫 방송된다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Not much news..Lee Jun hyeok was selected as manager and bodyguard. He is playing in Worlds Within now as Jun Ki, ex bf of Joon Young (Song Hye Kyo).

from Dramabeans

A Star’s Lover poster released

November 12th, 2008 // by javabeans

starlover1on4.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2008-11-12

Posters are out for the upcoming A Star’s Lover, starring weepie queen Choi Ji-woo (in a romantic comedy series this time) opposite Yoo Ji-tae (above, left). I previously noted Lee Ki-woo’s (above, right) resemblance to his co-star, which I think is pretty strong when they’re standing side by side, although it’s even more glaring when both are smiling widely.

In any case, the drama will be taking over the Wednesday-Thursday position on SBS’s lineup after Painter of the Wind ends. As the article so helpfully points out, we’ve got a rather tall lineup in A Star’s Lover — literally — with Choi Ji-woo’s considerable height (174cm) practically dwarfed by her two leading men, with Yoo at 186cm and Lee at 189cm. (An effort was made to cast tall men alongside Choi.)

The crew of A Star’s Lover left to film in Japan last month; Japan shoots are over and the cast is now back on home turf. The drama premieres December 10.

src:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/11/a-stars-...oster-released/

wow!!! i'm so very glad to see such a lovely posters all of them so cute together .I'm on trip now...but really want to be back 5555. no more Choi philip ?

He is Lee Jun Hyeok.He will play Lee Mary Manager and Body guard.

What a cute Manager..hehe..

Agree with you ixory He's very good looking manager....Mary can be fall for him..hee..hee

Well, CHoi phillip is not in this drama anymore? Why?

I heard Ki Tae Young also leave after shooting 4 episode due to his contract with other dramas...shamed...he's also nice guy....

Thanks everyone for updating news and pix here :-D

Sooooo excited about this drama :P :P so i've changed my sig!! haha how obsess am i? =P

hope my sig is not too big for Soompi. :unsure:

N'Riss_d....I love your sig!!!! May I use it at Thai forum ka?

My first reason to watch this drama is because of Lee Ki Woo--now that I see all the male casts, I can't wait to watch this! hehe

I agree with WhiteStar...ALL eye candies in one drama is enough for me to watch this..hahaha

Thanks everyone for all the goodies!

Guest ruthlene

I'm soooo looking forward to this.

I LOVE Choi Ji Woo.

I watched Rondo just because of her.

[/quo

Me, too. I watched Rondo because of Choi Ji Woo. She's my most favorite S. Korean actress. Not only she's beautiful & talented, she's also a down-to-earth person (kind,humble & charitable). Ji Woo fighting ..... I can't wait to watch this drama. This drama is already listed in www.mysoju.com but not quite ready yet.

Another piece of news related to the photo shoot..... :D

SBS Star’s Lover which will take over from Painter of the Wind in the Wed-Thus timeslot starting from 10th of next month saw Choi Ji Woo, Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Ki Woo participating in the drama poster photoshoot yesterday.

The poster photo shoot for Star’s Lover took place yesterday afternoon with the female lead Choi Ji Woo who is playing a top female star in the drama, decked out in an elegant evening gown. Yoo Ji Tae plays a lecturer while Lee Ki Woo who plays a rich family’s son were decked in appropriate outfits.

According to staff present at the photo shoot, everyone was attracted to the trio whose height became a talking point. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Ki Woo heights are 189cm and 186cm respectively while Choi Ji Woo has an impressive height of 174cm as well. With their average height at 183cm, everyone present was pretty envious of them. According to the photographer in charge of the shoot, he expressed that among all the hundred plus celebrity that he has worked with, this is the first time where all the leading cast members are so tall.

source: coolsmurf

Archived