• Last Reply

^

^

thanks for the news.

actually,, Lee Ki Woo is 192cm tall.

Yoo Ji Tae in Fred Perry shirt shoes. :) oops.. my bad

credit: fredperrykorea.com

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7198/data00000226aa3.jpg

OMG! LKW is extremely tall. Thanks riss_d for constantly updating this thread with new pictures of the cast. Wondering whether YJT is busy reading script or going through his lecture papers! :lol:;)

LOL funny discussion with their height.

i absolute love the poster! CJW is soo pretty and glam! i love the dress to :P have to agree with javabeans. YJT and LKW are somewhat have a resemblance :P

Guest dramalover

Thanks everyone for all the updated news and captures...wow,another tall,handsome namja added..

No matter who is in and out as long JW and JT still the leads.. :D

Felicia...,thank you much for reposting the translated news here. ..

Guest valley girl

he looks HOT.. i wanna see this because yoo ji tae

Another piece of news related to the photo shoot..... :D

SBS Star’s Lover which will take over from Painter of the Wind in the Wed-Thus timeslot starting from 10th of next month saw Choi Ji Woo, Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Ki Woo participating in the drama poster photoshoot yesterday.

The poster photo shoot for Star’s Lover took place yesterday afternoon with the female lead Choi Ji Woo who is playing a top female star in the drama, decked out in an elegant evening gown. Yoo Ji Tae plays a lecturer while Lee Ki Woo who plays a rich family’s son were decked in appropriate outfits.

According to staff present at the photo shoot, everyone was attracted to the trio whose height became a talking point. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Ki Woo heights are 189cm and 186cm respectively while Choi Ji Woo has an impressive height of 174cm as well. With their average height at 183cm, everyone present was pretty envious of them. According to the photographer in charge of the shoot, he expressed that among all the hundred plus celebrity that he has worked with, this is the first time where all the leading cast members are so tall.

source: coolsmurf

yeah anyway Jo inSung ~~ sorry out of Topic ~~ he is 187 cm and he usually towering anyone .. so what about Lee ki Woo, he 192 cm oh my God he must be Good in basketball, i ve watched running wild where Yoo ji tae there he is Towering all cast too

Some news..

Shin Hyun-joon (CJW step-brother in Stairway to Heaven) cameo appearance in Star's lover as the son of department store tycon.

3035923563_94d52c9da6_o.jpg

3036803558_9f822affbb_o.jpg

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=372929

from my understanding this article also mention that they will invite movie star Yun ji hun,olympics gold medalist son ha young and Hong Kong film director Jean-Louis as guess appearance in this drama.(correct me if i'm wrong).

Guest White Star

aweee.... I love Shin Hyun Joon.... he'll be in Cain and Abel early next year too.....Even though it's just a cameo.... i've secretly want to see Ji Woo and SHJ together for another collaboration.

+WS+

Guest PecanPie02

cool!!! cameo by shin hyun joon!!! ><!!!

i can not wait for this drama to starttt!!! and actors & actress are so~~~ tall--- wow..-_-

& like ive said in javabeans blog... i really think that the reason they picked such identical looking actors are because they are going to make 'em long lost twin brothers~~ ><;;; hah- now that would get interesting...

Translation from previous post..

Shin Hyun Joon Gets Cameo Role in Star's Lover Upon Choi Ji Woo's Invite

November 17, 2008 by coolsmurf

Shin Hyun Joon will make a cameo appearance in SBS Star's Lover, playing the son of a departmental store tycoon that tries to woo Choi Ji Woo's character.

Shin Hyun Joon's cameo Star's Lover was made possible upon the invitation of Choi Ji Woo with whom he has acted with in Stairway to Heaven a couple of years back. In the drama, Shin Hyun Joon's character books the whole department store for Lee Ma Ri (Choi Ji Woo) in order to woo her.

But Lee Ma Ri ignores him and he is later chased out of his family by his tycoon father for affecting the business. He is basically playing a "tragic" role again but without dying. Although the scenes amounted to only a few minutes, it took him the whole day to film the scenes on the 15th that saw him travel between Incheon International Airport and the departmental store.

Choi Ji Woo felt really apologetic to Shin Hyun Joon for taking up his time for the day and expressed she will find a opportunity to thank him for this efforts. Star’s Lover will debut on SBS after Painter of the Wind finishes.

Guest dramalover

I am looking forward to see another JW drama with SHJ.He looks good as the store tycoon

with his sleek do..

Thanks ixory for sharing the SL captures and translated news.. :D

Thanks everyone for all the updated news and captures...wow,another tall,handsome namja added..

No matter who is in and out as long JW and JT still the leads.. :D

Felicia...,thank you much for reposting the translated news here. ..

You are most welcome, Lu! Glad to see you in this thread. :D

he looks HOT.. i wanna see this because yoo ji tae

yeah anyway Jo inSung ~~ sorry out of Topic ~~ he is 187 cm and he usually towering anyone .. so what about Lee ki Woo, he 192 cm oh my God he must be Good in basketball, i ve watched running wild where Yoo ji tae there he is Towering all cast too

Lee Ki Woo played a professional baseball player in Outrageous Woman. He did a splendid job in that drama. :D

Yeah....most of the Korean actors are exceptionally tall! :lol::phew:

Some news..

Shin Hyun-joon (CJW step-brother in Stairway to Heaven) cameo appearance in Star's lover as the son of department store tycon.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3213/303592...4d52c9da6_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3064/303680...f822affbb_o.jpg

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=372929

from my understanding this article also mention that they will invite movie star Yun ji hun,olympics gold medalist son ha young and Hong Kong film director Jean-Louis as guess appearance in this drama.(correct me if i'm wrong).

Whoaa….I like the glitzy-glam look of CJW as Lee Mari! With Shin Hyun Joon’s appearance in SL, it is going to be his forth collaboration with CJW – they are very close chingu. Err….with so many special A-list actors/soon-to-be celebrity/film-makers making their appearances, I can’t help but to think it has the same potential-success of On Air! Can’t wait to see how the romantic comedy storyline will develop….. with so many hot hunks in tow! :w00t:

Thanks ixory for sharing the latest news on SL. :D

Guest apple red

whoa..SHJ..they must be very very very close that he managed to come and filmed a whole day for SL.

And Jiwoo said that she's will be pay him back later is soo sweet..

yes, this one is their 4th colaborated after MV, STH, Rondo and now.

Welcome drama lover,Felicia,annie. :D

Yes SHJ one of jiwoo good friend he also appeared in Choi Ji woo drama concert in 2005

together with Kim Tae hee and STH PD .SHJ as a son of departmental store tycoon remind me of KSW.

KSW also played Shopping Mall tycoon son in STH.It like a twist isn't it?..haha..

So sweet to hear jiwoo will repay him :P .

Errr...Just wonder,did special apperance get any payment??

Annie,

i also love jiwoo new hairstyle..

still no news about LKW,YJT <_<

ixory....today has news on Kiwoo but not concern with SL ka.....seem that he and PJH / JHS have a press con of their new movie...here are some pix.....Kiwoo so cute !!! Han Sun seem to gain weight.

ct726FD1FFDCBA44EFAD2C2C52FD4122C5_0.jpg

sg20081117002235_0.jpg

sg20081117002197_0.jpg

sg20081117002262_0.jpg

November 17, 2008

Shin Hyun Joon Takes a Cameo Appearance in Star’s Lover

200811170903191001_1.jpg

200811170903191001_2.jpg

Korean actor Shin Hyun Joon will make a special cameo appearance in SBS’s “Star’s Lover“, and play as an aristocrat wooing Choi Ji Woo. His appearance is a result of an invitation from Choi Ji Woo as they have worked together before in “Stairway to Heaven”.

In the drama, Shin Hyun Joon books the entire shopping mall in an attempt to make Choi Ji Woo happy but she ignores him totally. In the end, because of this action, Shin Hyun Joon is being chased out of the house by his dad. Although Shin Hyun Joon had only a few minutes of air time in the drama but the filming took one whole day as he travelled back and forth between Incheon International Airport and the shopping mall.

Choi Ji Woo expressed that she is sorry for bothering Shin Hyun Joon and will find a chance to thank him in the future. “Star’s Lover” casting Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ji Tae is scheduled to take over the wed/thurs slot from “The Painter of the Wind” in December.

Source: hanfever.com

Korean Media News ! News ! news ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News ! News

200811171625295543.jpg

Downloadable YTN STAR VOD from news.empas.com

Whoaa….I like the glitzy-glam look of CJW as Lee Mari! With Shin Hyun Joon’s appearance in SL, it is going to be his forth collaboration with CJW – they are very close chingu. Err….with so many special A-list actors/soon-to-be celebrity/film-makers making their appearances, I can’t help but to think it has the same potential-success of On Air! Can’t wait to see how the romantic comedy storyline will develop….. with so many hot hunks in tow! :w00t:

Yes, Felicia, I agree with you...it remind me of On air...Hope it's success as On air too!!!

Hopefully, it's comedy romantic script, not sad as AIM, WLS as previous performance of the writer...

And Hope to see more cameo guest with A star list in this drama.....Shamed that so far, no Japanese actor being guest in this drama

Also Thanks ixory and rubie for sharing news of Jiwoo + SHJ....It's reunion of good brother and sister ^^ Now I wanna know how Jiwoo payback to him....cameo guest for his new drama/film or not..ha.ha

Archived