[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest Starlitelet

starlitlet..yes, YIA is a good actor...he portrayed very well a young man tormented by his childhood & one who has had a tough life until the recent 2 episodes...if the earlier trend had continued minus the misunderstandings, i can see him and gayoung together since they have similar backgrounds...but as it stands, i still feel gayoung is more compatible with jaehyuk...:)

this preview shows dragon jo throwing stuff at gayoung..oh poor thing...girl, why are you still there??

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

credit to uploader

Hi thowysg1 ^^!

Yoo Ah In is such a wonderful actor. If he wasn't in this show, I don't think I would enjoy it as much. Quite funny because I prefer Jae Hyuk and Ga Young. I don't like the character Young Gul too much, but I like the way Yoo Ah In portrays him. He's so natural in his role that I feel like I can't differentiate between Yoo Ah In and Young Gul - haha. He is the shining star in Fashion King. I already knew that he had the capabilities to shine when I saw him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, but he amazes me even more in this show. His expressions are the most enjoyable to watch except when he's an a**hole towards Ga Young- haha. Sometimes just by looking at the way he walks, I laugh a bit to myself already. He doesn't need to say anything, but the way he reacts is funny at times.

I have no time to watch ep 15 yet, but yes =  that constant burning jealousy will contribute to JH's downfall.

Dude needs to learn inner peace and contentment, and to let go.

In real life, the coolest people out there may have less, but yet appear 'richer' and in a way higher place than the people who have more.

In this case, JH's actually got way more, and can even always say 'been there, done that' already anytime to YG.

YET ... that little spoilt boy in him, and honed for years by his crazy parents  -  gets so riled up each time, over YG's new moves or success.

Which is yet another reason why I like the GY/JH pairing - for her, he's actually spontaneously motivated to push hard against years of unreasonable boundaries, expectations and restrictions set by his psycho-cold mother.

GY's just good for his positive growth.

Hi again jusash ^^!

That is exactly why I like Ga Young for Jae Hyuk. She brings the better man out of him.

Epidode 16 preview:

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

(Uuugggh I guess Anna  tries to guilt trip GY now - oh how classy-, she schemes like the pro Evil Madam Jo... uuughhh again <_< -_- )

Thank you PBaddict for the episode 16 preview even though I haven't watched episode 15 - haha!

This is the reason why I despise Anna. She is just filthy. I'm sure she doesn't like/love Young Gul as much as she thinks or makes herself believe that she does. Don't use someone who already has another woman in his heart! Even though, I love Ga Young/Jae Hyuk pairing, even I disagree with the way she's holding back Young Gul. She doesn't even like him the way she liked Jae Hyuk, so why make a mess out of all of this? Tsk tsk tsk... she brings shame upon us female viewers. Her scenes make me cringe and feel embarrassed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg1

hi starlitelet..beberos..jusash....interesting titbit, the chinese baidu did a poll on which pairing is preferred...as of now, jaehyuk/gayoung came in 1st at 56.4% ...young gul/gayoung 2nd 27.9%...

alrighty..the drama seems to be on the right track now...not much left anyway...writers are concentrating on what happened to gayoung's parents...young gul wrecking madam jo's business...& all that fashion stuff...kinda obvious who gayoung will end up with ..that is if she's to end up with anyone...it'll be young gul...

.oh well, the jaehyuk/gayoung ship has more or less sailed..haha...to me, they still look better together and complement each other...just like young gul & anna ....temper! temper! on mama's boy...i think that was what jaehyuk said to gayoung at the beach....the insecure jaehyuk..i feel sorry for him...he's going to end up alone...doubly sorry for him...

jusash....i've not seen YAI's other works...i'm sure he was good in that scandal drama with micky..i'm watching rooftop prince too....hehe..

let me see if the translation for 16 preview is out...found some interesting pics as well...is this the ending? or are these cut scenes??

64380cd7912397dd1ffc00b85982b2b7d1a28781.jpg

this is sweet..

8435e5dde71190efef56567bce1b9d16fcfa60e1.jpg

this ain't bad either.. :P

credit: baidu

Guest Starlitelet

hi starlitelet..beberos..jusash....interesting titbit, the chinese baidu did a poll on which pairing is preferred...as of now, jaehyuk/gayoung came in 1st at 56.4% ...young gul/gayoung 2nd 27.9%...

alrighty..the drama seems to be on the right track now...not much left anyway...writers are concentrating on what happened to gayoung's parents...young gul wrecking madam jo's business...& all that fashion stuff...kinda obvious who gayoung will end up with ..that is if she's to end up with anyone...it'll be young gul...

.oh well, the jaehyuk/gayoung ship has more or less sailed..haha...to me, they still look better together and complement each other...just like young gul & anna ....temper! temper! on mama's boy...i think that was what jaehyuk said to gayoung at the beach....the insecure jaehyuk..i feel sorry for him...he's going to end up alone...doubly sorry for him...

jusash....i've not seen YAI's other works...i'm sure he was good in that scandal drama with micky..i'm watching rooftop prince too....hehe..

let me see if the translation for 16 preview is out...found some interesting pics as well...is this the ending? or are these cut scenes??

*quoted image*

this is sweet..

*quoted image*

this ain't bad either.. :P

credit: baidu

Hi thowysg1 ^^!

Yeah, the fanbase pairing is pretty divided when it comes to Young Gul and Jae Hyuk on other sites. 

Is the last pic, Jae Hyuk and Anna? If yes, they'd better give a damn good reason why those two would pair off again. wacko.gif

Young Gul and Ga Young look so cute together in those pics! I might change my mind about the pairing after viewing these last 6 episodes after-all - hehe.... if they convince me.

I wonder which episode these pictures are from? Those pictures make it look like they're really dating in reality - muhahah.

I still love Ga Young and Jae Hyuk wub.gif. I'd rather Jae Hyuk end up alone then go back with Anna... unless the writers have something good up their sleeves. I mean it'd seem too convenient, no?

Yoo Ah In's best work so far is Fashion King, IMO.

Guest thowysg1

Hi thowysg1 ^^!

Yeah, the fanbase pairing is pretty divided when it comes to Young Gul and Jae Hyuk on other sites. 

Is the last pic, Jae Hyuk and Anna? If yes, they'd better give a damn good reason why those two would pair off again. *quoted image*

Young Gul and Ga Young look so cute together in those pics! I might change my mind about the pairing after viewing these last 6 episodes after-all - hehe.... if they convince me.

I wonder which episode these pictures are from? Those pictures make it look like they're really dating in reality - muhahah.

I still love Ga Young and Jae Hyuk *quoted image*. I'd rather Jae Hyuk end up alone then go back with Anna... unless the writers have something good up their sleeves. I mean it'd seem too convenient, no?

Yoo Ah In's best work so far is Fashion King, IMO.

starlitelet...i believe that's jaehyuk with gayoung...look at the dressing, shoes, legs...i'm sure it's gayoung...

Guest Starlitelet

starlitelet...i believe that's jaehyuk with gayoung...look at the dressing, shoes, legs...i'm sure it's gayoung...

I thought it was Ga Young at first, but then when I looked at the pictures above... Ga Young is so happy with Young Gul - haha. I also thought it couldn't be Ga Young with Jae Hyuk because he seems all happy, and she's not really rejecting him holding her hand either wacko.gif.

Where are these pictures from? Gahh! You're totally teasing me - haha.

I am allll for YGGGGGG GYYYYYYY :P...I watched Sungkyunkwan scandel for the nd time and I got my Yoo Ah In bias back ^^. And todays episode marked the YG GY couple for me. Their chemistry was so overwhelming in that short encounter.

Also, JH messed it totally up cuz of his jealousy and the way he acted when GG was mentioned at the speech. That's a total failure for me :P

Anyway I still like JH more than selfish pathetic Anna. She really has nothing..or better she doesnt do much to get that praising. She is only scheming and being all whiny and manipulating. I am glad it wont work for YG like JH. Thats why JH dissed her.

Guest thowysg1

starlitelit...it's from the chinese site baidu....hmmm..i actually wrote alot more but soompi truncated my post..haha..let me start over..

yes..gayoung was smiling in the pic and seemed shy to let jaehyuk hold her hand....& yes, gayoung was smiling with young gul..so happy...first time seeing her that way in a long time.. that's good...

btw..have you guys noticed that once the guys are successful, their wardrobes turned all funky...what's up with young gul's teal ensemble?? :rolleyes: also..i don't think the scriptwriter will have anna go back to jaehyuk...they're too estranged from each other to make it plausible...

yes...gayoung & young gul looked like they're dating for real...EXCEPT...check out YAI's hovering arm over SSK's shoulder...think they were posing for a fan.. :P

OH. I prefer more fashion in this point than another relationship complex. Let us breath for awhile!

Do you think the mop friends found out something that related to GY?  About her expelled from the fashion academy or about her parents factory and that's why we saw her back at Madam Jo's place?

hi subject76...i agree...the story is flowing nicely now...yes, more fashion please! but not the loud, neon, flashy kind! :blink: yes, mop friends have definitely found out stuff..i think about how GY's parents died...for things not too clear, i'll always check the chinese sites for further translation...there's some correlation between chinese & korean words so sometimes, it's more accurate. :)

marie67..yup, you're right...if young gul continues on this gentle, silent wooing trend towards gayoung...this couple should end up together but i feel he really needs to do more after the way he has treated her....be rest assured, i think the last few episodes will focus on how young gul wins ga young back...

jaehyuk/gayoung shippers, let's just hope that SSK & LJH get another drama together as first leads.. :D

Guest thowysg1

how many episodes is this drama?..the first page says to be determined.

I'm guessing tomorrow episode 16 isn't the last episode?Must be 20 then?

if i'm not mistaken, it's 20 episodes in all...

good thing is that it seems they're not dragging the romance bit anymore...kinda obvious who gayoung will end up with..guess it's only the business aspect that's going to be the main focus till the end...

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

15th episode:

Nationwide: 9,2% (-0,7%)

Seoul: 10,0% (-0,8%)

TNS Media Korea

15th episode:

Nationwide: 10,7% (-0,2%)

Seoul: 12,6% (-0,8%)

Light & Shadow leads - ratings AGB: 20,5% (Nationwide) / 23,6% (Seoul)

Love Rain - ratings AGB: 5,1% (Nationwide) / 5,6% (Seoul)

Guest kelly

I agree if it wasn't for yoo ah in YG's character wouldn't be that great either! Ah in is so natural in this role I'm drawn to his character. Todays episode was ok a lil less dramatic can't wait for tomorrows! This is a 20 episode drama.

Guest thowysg1

..watching chinese subs now..aaww..young gul is so protective over gayoung...chat between the boys,

YG: let's hear your plans..concerning gayoung's future..then i'll think about it...

JY: don't worry...i will support her all the way..

YG: i'm not asking you to say such things...gayoung has already joined your company..so let's make a promise..firstly, don't allow rumours of how she came to join your company to spread...didn't you say that you have great connections with famous schools..when she feels like going over to study, just send her over to the design schools...let her go to Paris, New York, London, Milan...the world's 4 well-known fashion capitals for competition..and also, don't turn her into another choi anna...promise me...

i'll post selected parts as and when i'm done... :)

little GY: please give me back my necklace..

dragon: what?!

little GY: that's my mother's necklace..auntie, please return my necklace..

dragon: what is this child talking about??

little GY: who are you, auntie? why are taking away all my mother's stuff?

dragon: let go!

little GY: give it...

little YG: what's your name?

little GY: gayoung..

why do i still get this sense that he's still thinking of his sister??

maddeeno..thanks for the recap...i was looking for it..glad you posted here as well.. :)

funny how the ahjummahs were talking about YG and how hot he is...in the states, bong sun mentioned about seeing him after his shower..hehe..they gossiped about anna ..said YG's mom ran away with another man...said that's why he can't open up his heart...afraid everyone will leave him...then the fat ahjummah said that's why he'll think about the woman who left...that kind of silly love...then bong sun said we'll never know if that's the way he'll be if he meets his true love..

on the plane, air hostess asked if there's anything they needed....anna asked for a glass of wine...YG said nothing for me...then anna said then i might as well drink 2 glasses....what's up with that?? haha..then she said she can sleep better after drinking..i do pity anna...she was going on about work and YG told her to keep quiet...hmmm...

blond-haired guy so funny..initially, he thought dragon gave 100 points to gayoung..he can't believe it's 10 pts! jaehyuk with his median analysis...heheh...he said remove the highest & the lowest scores...skewed, eh? haha..

in another bathroom "meeting", dragon actually told her daughter that she's not up to par...even told her if she's only half as good as gayoung...then of cuz, gayoung came strolling out of her cubicle...of cuz, nobody checks the cubicle when they're talking behind people's backs ... :D

TEXT

GY: president, can we meet for a moment?

JY: why?

GY: i've got something to talk to you about..

JY: in this case, come to my leisure room...

oh gee..what's up with the massage chair?? swear he really looks gayish when he does that..sorry!! :w00t:

GY: president..

JY: you're here..what's the matter?

GY: i think i would like to withdraw from the Fashion King competition..

GY: i want to do well what i came to do...

JY: lee ga young si...this is also part of what you came to do...

GY: as a favour...

JY: what favour...do you think this is Young Young Apparel? this was decided by the company...it's not up to lee ga young si to tell us to do this and to do that...why...afraid of the colleagues talking behind your back? it's at times like that that you have to work even harder...so don't talk nonsense...go do well what you have to do..

GY: i'm just afraid that because of me, things will be difficult for you...

JY: why will it be difficult for me? i just need 1%...the rest of the 99% is unnecessary... (think cream of the crop kinda thing)..don't have to concern yourself with the unnecessary folks...

GY: i'm sorry...

JY: this kind of sorry, i'd rather you buy me a meal...

GY: excuse me?

JY: put your hand on your chest (it's a figure of speech..hehe..meaning be honest) and ask yourself during this time, how much i've gone through for lee ga young si...school problem..work problem...even when you were sick, i looked after you....don't you think you're too much? how can you not know manners? is it really that you were not brought up the right way? (ouch! why did he have to say that?) although you have said thank you but to do it to this degree...even if you were to just say it....let's have a meal together...yes?

GY: when you have the time, i would like to buy you a meal..

GY: excuse me?

JY: why do you want to buy me a meal?

GY: it's like i owe you each time..each time, i receive your care...it's like i've not properly thanked you...

JY: why are you thanking me? (what an richard simmons!.giving her a hard time.. :D )

GY: firstly, i can't tell how many times...

JY: are you being real?

GY: yes

JY: when?

GY: when you have the time...

JY: i am not a free person ..i'm fully booked this month...it's the same next month..i should be ok in July (LIAR! tongue2.gif) aigoo..at that time, i'll be vacationing in lucerne (dunno..i think he said swiss)..then in this case...

GY: since you're so busy...when you're free, let me know...

JY: how about now?

GY: why do you like me?

JY: do i need a reason to like you?

GY: i feel that if I were you, I will not like me...

GY: i feel it's pitiful to only look you up when in need...didn't receive proper family guidance..that's why stand up to superior...(haha...GY being notti here..)

JY: that's true...

JY: lee ga young si...what do you think of me?

GY: what do you mean?

JY: do you think i'm a playboy and a mama's boy? up till now, i feel that this the impression that you have of me...you don't really think of me that way, right?

GY: you guess..

JY: i'm not hoping that you like me, just don't hate me..that'll do...

Hi,

I was on ionair too, also no subs.

How do you refresh it ?

Please look at right corner 'language' next to the screen, choose english and keep reload to get the immediate eng-sub delayed like 30 second to 1 minute after. I did it most of the time.

Hi ladies thanks for the all the info n pics. I am not surprise with the result of the poll... Becoz Gy loves YG n this pairing is made in heaven it's just that alongbthe road YG didn't reciprocate Gy feelings n in addition there's a young rich handsome JH who not only help Gy but also like her... audiences will surely start rooting for their own prefered choice hahaha anyway this drama is really good despite alot of audience frustration over why it's keeps going in circle it had glue me my pc , tv, iPad every mon n tue nite for raw n tue n we'd morning with subs i simply adore yoo ah in i will not forget his expression during letter reading Gy drafted for him to michael n looking at Gy shoes thinking of annas shoes in comparison etc etc he's a born actor I believe his future projects will only gets better let's hope we will see him in another drama soon

Guest altinneen

Ok...so I'm a little confused...the opening meeting between YG and JH...when are we supposed to assume that took place. I can't really figure that out. However it seems to be at some point after GY left him. What I was able to take away from that is despite his bravado towards GY he really cares about her so much and is going out of his way to make sure she gets all the things she never did and is treated well.

The line where he says, "Don't let her end up like Choi Anna" was really poignant.

I was a little confused as to why he was so rude to Anna on the plane. He could have said the same thing ("be quiet I'm thinking") in a nicer way. It seems like he's already giving her the cold shoulder she just left JH for. I really can't help but feel bad for Anna. She is helping him with her knowledge of different markets and connections but she's still being treated like she's useless. So it's weird that on the one hand he pities Anna (feels bad how JH abused her) and then turns around and does the same thing.

I hope he ends things amicably with her and is able in the end to get back with GY, cause it's clear those two are the ones who really have a mutual love of each other.

Can we all agree that Lee Ga Young has THE CUTEST angry expression of all time.

Guest ELFBlackjackVIPBoice

OMG!!!!

you guys are soo active!!!

hmmm i should come here for my drama news!!!

ughhhhh i need subs!!!! anybody know if there are some sites with eng subs yet??? sweatingbullets.gif

Archived