[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

i agree with you it might sound bad but i am shipping GY and JH and YG with Anna! LOL the GY and JH moments are making me feel all mushy inside! cannot wait for tomorrow... especially when GY and JH go try clothes and where JH attempts to kiss GY again... keke this is making me squeal! why is JH SO HOT!!!  :w00t:

Haha I agre with u :) I also ship GY and JH :)

I think their love line is so much interesting and more fluttering. And did u see in tomorrows episode they go watch a movie together and he watches her tenderly while she looks away and touches her mouth :P

He also gave her her jacket with her name on it, the same as she gave him a shirt with his initials.

I think this is the difference between Anna and GY. Anna tries to be strong as she said earlier and she hurts people because of her pride. She is scheming and thats why she cant win JH. JH doesnt need someone like Anna cuz his own parents are controlling him, so  when Anna agreed to take GY design, I saw him being disappointed. JH clearly needs someone who is honest and says whats on her mind without trying to look good. Anna looks for fame and doesnt bother to care for other people, she is selfish, and GY is tender, cares for others, is naïve and is not afraid of the truth and she doesnt scheme.

I so want JH and GY end up together, but well I know I will be disappointed :(

YG doesnt show his love for GY but he also doesnt want her to meet JH while he himself sees Anna.

Tomorrows episode is gonna be awesome :)

Also does someone know if this drama is finished filming? Or are they still filming it?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to watch the episdoe later because I'm still in school right now....

BUT!!! I just have to say I'm shipping JH-SK and YAI-Yuri simply because of the NG alone.

Did you guys get to watch it yet? Omg, I just found them soooo cute though. LOL and they just happened to show those pairing ngs. JH-SK was so cute, though, and the numerous kiss ng though. :3 hhehe JH seems like a total sweetheart offscreen and shyer type while maybe it's just me, but SK still seems a bit awkward with the bunch. But still cute. haha

While Yoo Ah In and Yuri, I can kind of see that they are getting more comfortable. LOLs, the slap scene ng was soo funny though. She ended up slappy him for real right?!! Is that why it was an ng? anyways their skinship was very natural and not awkward at all :333 hehehehk alsdlfa

Guest Starlitelet

Haha I agre with u :) I also ship GY and JH :)

I think their love line is so much interesting and more fluttering. And did u see in tomorrows episode they go watch a movie together and he watches her tenderly while she looks away and touches her mouth :P

He also gave her her jacket with her name on it, the same as she gave him a shirt with his initials.

I think this is the difference between Anna and GY. Anna tries to be strong as she said earlier and she hurts people because of her pride. She is scheming and thats why she cant win JH. JH doesnt need someone like Anna cuz his own parents are controlling him, so  when Anna agreed to take GY design, I saw him being disappointed. JH clearly needs someone who is honest and says whats on her mind without trying to look good. Anna looks for fame and doesnt bother to care for other people, she is selfish, and GY is tender, cares for others, is naïve and is not afraid of the truth and she doesnt scheme.

I so want JH and GY end up together, but well I know I will be disappointed :(

YG doesnt show his love for GY but he also doesnt want her to meet JH while he himself sees Anna.

Tomorrows episode is gonna be awesome :)

Also does someone know if this drama is finished filming? Or are they still filming it?

Hi there marie67 ^^!

I completely agree with you ^^. I find Ga Young complements Jae Hyuk more than Anna. Anna seems to be pulling the worst out of Jae Hyuk, and she's not a great influence either. Two self-destructive people together? Atomic bomb, much - haha? You're so right about Jae Hyuk seeing a parallel between Anna and his parents. He wants someone who's able to support him spiritually, and not be on his tail every now and then. Anna is already off to a bad start, so I don't know how she's gonna redeem herself. And it seems like her road to jealousy has just begun. Jae Hyuk likes the sincerity in Ga Young. I honestly find she brings out the best in him and makes him a much more likable character.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, all of them are at fault here. The only one who's innocent is Ga Young - haha.

Jae Hyuk might be liking Ga Young more than he initially would have because he knows that Ga Young ultimately cares about Young Gul and that Ga Young is Young Gul's "girl". So he's jealous and wants to get a hold of her.

Young Gul is pitying Anna because he thinks Jae Hyuk has done her wrong to a certain extreme when he doesn't know what she did to Ga Young. You can also say that he's sorta using her to get on Jae Hyuk's nerve, but it's only making Jae Hyuk draw closer to Ga Young - haha.

Anna seems to be going back and forth between Jae Hyuk and Young Gul, but clearly she has her eyes set on Jae Hyuk.

Poor Ga Young... she's in the middle of all of this, and just wants Young Gul to see her true feelings for him.

Guest mumudav

They are still filming

I don't think nowadays any korean dramas are filmed beforehand fully~^*^

i agree with you it might sound bad but i am shipping GY and JH and YG with Anna! LOL the GY and JH moments are making me feel all mushy inside! cannot wait for tomorrow... especially when GY and JH go try clothes and where JH attempts to kiss GY again... keke this is making me squeal! why is JH SO HOT!!!  :w00t:

me too despite the Yoo Ah In is my favorite korean actor but I prefer GY to accept JH love and YG to end-up and Anna. I feel mushy lovey dovey when JH approaching GY wub.gif

Guest mumudav

Lol I see there are a lot of GY/JH shippers including me:)))

I think we are gonna cry a river in the end lol:)))))

Guest Starlitelet

Lol I see there are a lot of GY/JH shippers including me:)))

I think we are gonna cry a river in the end lol:)))))

Haha! Despite my avatar being Ga Young/Young Gul, I'm leaning a bit more towards the other pairing at the moment. Though, I like Young Gul/Ga Young together also. It's just they haven't had many "romantic"/"cute" encounter yet. Young Gul hasn't been reacting to her feelings, whereas, Jae Hyuk just voluntarily/involuntarily lays them out for us viewers to see ^^.

I don't mind who she ends up with. I just hope the scriptwriters are able to convince us who's better fitted for her in the endgame.

Guest PBaddict

For all the JH-GY shippers... Yeah I admit I am Young Gul biased but even I see how good JH could be for Ga Young. The main reason is my love for Ga Young. I want her to be pampered and looked after, yes, money is not everything but JH with his money and care can be quite a considerate fellow. Sometimes he is adorably childish and bratty, but with GY's good influence on him, I believe he can change his selfishness for the better.

My heart breaks for GY crying over YG at the end of the episode... I just hope he only fell asleep and did not actually spend the night with Anna and consoling her with sex... fury.gif Simply thinking about it makes me really mad. YG is blinded by jealousy when it comes to JH and GY, so after the phone call by JH and GY mentioning him in front of YG, he might have tried to give a little pay back to GY by getting in Anna's car in the middle of the night. He was hurting about GY's sympathy for JH so he did not think twice about hurting her back? Or did he not think about GY at all but wanted to hurt JH by hanging out with his gf??? And yeah Anna needs to become more independent to have a chance as a woman and a designer. She only becomes bitter and vindictive by staying with JH.

YG better not want to work with Madam Jo... GY would never be able to do that... Was their argument about this lady or JH? If anyone can translate the preview I'm sure we'll be forever grateful.:phew::)

For all the JH-GY shippers... Yeah I admit I am Young Gul biased but even I see how good JH could be for Ga Young. The main reason is my love for Ga Young. I want her to be pampered and looked after, yes, money is not everything but JH with his money and care can be quite a considerate fellow. Sometimes he is adorably childish and bratty, but with GY's good influence on him, I believe he can change his selfishness for the better.

My heart breaks for GY crying over YG at the end of the episode... I just hope he only fell asleep and did not actually spend the night with Anna and consoling her with sex... fury.gif Simply thinking about it makes me really mad. YG is blinded by jealousy when it comes to JH and GY, so after the phone call by JH and GY mentioning him in front of YG, he might have tried to give a little pay back to GY by getting in Anna's car in the middle of the night. He was hurting about GY's sympathy for JH so he did not think twice about hurting her back? Or did he not think about GY at all but wanted to hurt JH by hanging out with his gf??? And yeah Anna needs to become more independent to have a chance as a woman and a designer. She only becomes bitter and vindictive by staying with JH.

YG better not want to work with Madam Jo... GY would never be able to do that... Was their argument about this lady or JH? If anyone can translate the preview I'm sure we'll be forever grateful.:phew::)

I think the argument is that YG doesn't want to work with JH.

Me too!Me too! I ship GY/JH! At first I watched this series because I think YAI and SSK will be a great pair, but it turns out that Lee Je Hoon makes me want to watch this series again and again!his chemistry with SSK is mindblowing!! everytime I watch this drama, I can't get enough of their scene! :wub:

Well, I know I will be sad at the end because YAI and SSk is the main lead.. :tears:

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

I think I'm in the minority here coz i see oodles of chemistry between...... YG/GY.happy.gif  YG's already reacting intensely now towards JH/GY and  mind you, we have not reached that part yet wherein he fully acknowledges his feelings for GY. He will explode. I cannot wait.

Guest Latelea

I think I'm in the minority here coz i see oodles of chemistry between...... YG/GY.*quoted image*  YG's already reacting intensely now towards JH/GY and  mind you, we have not reached that part yet wherein he fully acknowledges his feelings for GY. He will explode. I cannot wait.

I'm with you. Young Young couple makes me squee!!

Guest Starlitelet

I think I'm in the minority here coz i see oodles of chemistry between...... YG/GY.*quoted image*  YG's already reacting intensely now towards JH/GY and  mind you, we have not reached that part yet wherein he fully acknowledges his feelings for GY. He will explode. I cannot wait.

Hi smokegetsinyoureyes ^^!

I think it's pretty fair to say it's 50/50 for each pair. I also think some people here are sailing on both boats. I know I am blush.gif. It's just I jump from one to the other.

i think alot of audience were hoping for him to explode..but sadly he hasn't and before he knew it, GY will fall for JH.. they wrap up ep 9 with GY waking up in the morning checking if YG is in the room but hes not.  He hadn't returned for the nite and she knew he went out with Anna the previous nite, so she will take it that he prefers anna to her??

<br />I think I'm in the minority here coz i see oodles of chemistry between...... YG/GY.<a href='http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=247608&view=findpost&p=17721621' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>*quoted image*</a> YG's already reacting intensely now towards JH/GY and mind you, we have not reached that part yet wherein he fully acknowledges his feelings for GY. He will explode. I cannot wait.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

with u completely. I just adore the way YG reacts seeing GY JH together. His wide eyes, jaw drop lol. He just hv to define this jealousy for our sake.

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

i think alot of audience were hoping for him to explode..but sadly he hasn't and before he knew it, GY will fall for JH.. they wrap up ep 9 with GY waking up in the morning checking if YG is in the room but hes not.  He hadn't returned for the nite and she knew he went out with Anna the previous nite, so she will take it that he prefers anna to her??

I think it's still too early to give up. We're still halfway the entire series.wink.gif Conflicts are most welcome. laugh.gif

Watching the "kiss" part, I don't see it as an outright rejection (although YG may perceive it as such).  It was awkward, yes, but definitely it had an impact on both of them.laugh.gif He looked stunned because he did not see that coming. She looked flushed and embarrassed because she was not able to control herself. Did she touch her lips where his lips have been?happy.gif Adorable.  I actually love their reactions after more than the kiss itself. 

I think it's still too early to give up. We're still halfway the entire series.*quoted image* Conflicts are most welcome. *quoted image*

Watching the "kiss" part, I don't see it as an outright rejection (although YG may perceive it as such).  It was awkward, yes, but definitely it had an impact on both of them.*quoted image* He looked stunned because he did not see that coming. She looked flushed and embarrassed because she was not able to control herself. Did she touch her lips where his lips have been?*quoted image* Adorable.  I actually love their reactions after more than the kiss itself. 

haha.. lets hope so, now i am begining to understand GY alittle more, the rite word to describe shd be torn between the 2.  even the audience are 

Guest Starlitelet

haha.. lets hope so, now i am begining to understand GY alittle more, the rite word to describe shd be torn between the 2.  even the audience are 

She's not confused at the moment, no? She's all for Young Gul.

Guest PBaddict

Well... Yes and no.... He did NOT kiss her back... that can scar her pride, and as YG spent the night with Anna (even if they were only drinking), which of course made her cry, GY might start to think that YG does not feel the same way that she does... she is not yet torn between the 2 of them but judging from the preview the next episode might reach exactly the beginning of that.

In a way u are rite she was all for young gul up to the point she kissed him n he didn't reciprocrate , to make matter worse he didn't returned for the nite with Anna. Which gal wldnt feel shes been rejected? N on top of all theres JH showering feelings n respect.

Archived