[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PBaddict

This episode was packed with jealousy and angst and suprises. Okay there were tons of happy moments, too.

Spoil away my dear fashionistas:

Ga Young wakes up for YG having a conversation on the phone with Michael or his people who discusses a meeting for next Monday. YAY! :)

Yaaaah, they are teary eyed happy!!! Me, too, BTW.

They go out and look at the designs. YG grabs GY's face whoa... I thought he was gonna kiss her, BUT it's GY who makes a move and kisses him... What??? YG looks suprised, shocked... I think he just rejected her and maybe said to only work together... poor thing. :S But he rushes into the office and his heart almost explodes, he looks like he really likes her I have no more doubts about that and that he's covering it up on purpose. GY is also shaken. Odd and awkward couple for sure.

Meanwhile Jh is in his cinema, watching Titanic and thinking about GY, the kiss how he suffered cause he decided to sue her and protect Anna. Oh, my, he seriously doubts his relationship and longs for GY now. I'm sure. But he goes to meet Anna. They have lunch. I think they talk about their relationship, is he proposing? Daddy and lead designer arrives. Uh-oh, the lead designer guy tells  the father about the the Dongdaemun copies? So they don't know the full story yet about what's going on I think.

Lead designer goes to meet JH in his office. Serious talk, probably some threats are flying around from both.

Secretary Kim is looking for GY at the factory. I think JH wants to meet him.  She says that she is busy because of the American trip and does not want to meet him. YG goes out to shoo him away too when he's calling out for her still.

Secretary tells JH what GY said. He is disappointed  and sad. (Did he get a haircut? :D )

YG's factory is full of busy bees. Ahjummas and GY are rushing to pack the things up I guess for the American trip. GY is embarrassed when YG comes near her.Ahjummas tease her.

YG's mob friend comes and bring a 100 dollars LOL for the trip??? Hahaha what a cheapstake.

On the plane it's still awkward between the 2. YG grabs GY's hand and thanks her.

JH is at home drinking his sorrow away... Oh, my what a manboy. He drunkdials GY maybe... Never call anyone drunk you guys, never. :D He looks really depressed.

Here we go New York. Michael J is having a little model show. YG  says hi to him and introduces GY as his chief designer.

JH just cannot hold it, he's on a plane to New York.

YG is dressing up and looks at the necklace he got from GY way back when they were kids. He takes it off. GY has a guest... uh-oh it's JH. Suprise to the max. And awkward. Looking at how she is all dressed up JH asks  where she's preparing to go. To Michael of course. This is painful to watch them talk. He asks about YG. He's about to leave and of course YG is at  the door. Oh my... He looks pissed. Oh, he wanted to give GY the necklace. He puts it in his pocket instead.

JH is on the phone with someone, he's angry probably booking the same flight as the Young Young couple. GY and YG is on their way back to Korea. They don't look too happy. GY is asked by JH to go to the first class area. YG is pretending to sleep, he is not happy about this one bit. Boy you should have grabbed your chance, why are you being jealous now.

JH and GY sits  together in first class still awkward as hell. He makes some kind of proposition for her about work or studying but she rejects him saying she will be busy. She says she'll go back if he does not want anything else. JH is cute and awkward waving goodbye. Oh and Evil spawn of Madam Jo is on the plane too.. Ughhh. I did not miss her.

GY goes back to YG and covers him with a blanket. YG asks if it was JH who asked for her. Kiddos you should clear how you feel each other for real.

Evil spawn and mother reunited at the airport. Mommy sees the Young Young couple arriving from America too. JH is exploded onto his mother's office couch... LOL here comes his bratty act again. Mom is scolding him again probably about the American trip.

Ahjummas gossiping about GY and YG's relationship until the Young Young couple arrives and it freezes the air. Funny ahjummas for sure. :)

YG in his office looking at the necklace, he finds a bottle of whiskey (maybe). GY listens to JH's voice messages. YG appears with te booze in his hands. They celebrate their success and drink for Young Young apparel's future success. Mentioning JH ruins the mood. GY probably protects him and YG doesn't like that at all. YG is upset that she feels sorry for JH I think and he goes into his office. He puts the necklace into his desk drawer and lies down on the bed thinking through the things JH said so far.

Secretary Kim reports to JH about YG's brand and Michael's collaboration. Probably bad news for JH judging by the suspicious background music.

JH is called to his father's office. Little boy got questioned again. He is in the bathroom when he gets GY's message. It makes him feel a little better.

YG is distributing name cards to the staff at the factory. Ahjummas are production managers, mob friend is finfancial manager. Chief designer is GY and YG is the President. LOL street shop owner friend did not get a title or a card. :D

GY gets a phone call from Jh and cheerful YG turns sad and frustrated. GY goes out to get it. JH thanks him for the message maybe. Ahjummas are sneaking a peek at her while she is making te phone call.

JH is talking with lead designer. This blond guy has a big mouth too. I think he tells him about what YG did in the elevator to Anna. JH checks to footage to see for himself. He goes home, Anna is there. She fusses over his trip to New York I think. At least they talk now. JH is pissed about the elevator scene but I don't think he confronts her about that. He angrily gets undressed, Anna angrily leaves... Oh my, this couple is not only going downhill it is already over the edge of the cliff.

GY is packing things in the factory. YG is doing some paperwork. Awkward silence. Is GY asking him if he's upset with her? He denies. His phone rings and Anna calls. GY can hear it all. Anna calls him out. GY follows him out to see who he meets. She can see it's Anna. YG gets in and they drive away. GY is of course all sad about this. YG asks where the are going and tells her to stop the car and tell her. JH is mentioned.

GY is lying on the bed thinking back how he went away with her and she pulls the blanket on her head to be able to sleep.

YG and Anna is in a room (hotel room maybe) drinking. Please don't do it YG, I'm begging you. They talk about Michael and how they did and JH. YG tells her that JH went to the hotel in America. Anna is of course crying and saying that he really loves him??? YG just drinks away stares into nothing.

Uh-oh GY wakes up the next morning and doesn't find YG in his office. :S I feel another heartbreak. Geez...

And the preview is packed with events... Evil madam Jo visiting GY and YG in the factory, GY shopping with JH.

Oh my, why is it that tomorrow cannot come any sooner..? I feel we'll get more jealousy and misunderstandings on YG's part and JH getting more drawn towards GY. I have no clue or interest what they intend to do with Anna's character. Right now she is broken in heart and spirit, she really is painful to watch whereas GY is never totally destroyed by anything no matter if the whole world is against her.

thankies pbaddict !my streaming was pretty bad afterward.i second your thought on Anna's character,if she really loves JH then my god that makes her even sadder.i think if they intend to develop her at all,she needs to first break things off with JH.i can't stand watching these two together,and i was shipping them at the beginning of the series.Sigh.

It seems like a full love triangle to me.

thanks semi fly!

Anna is a pain to watch somehow is there preview for tomorrow already?

But why did YG want to return the pendant to Gy n changes his mind when he saw JH coming out from Gy's room?

Spoilers

Gayoung kissed YG and he was so surprised,but he didn't reject it either !So adorable how they both played it off.

JH's dad finds out about jH's company problems and is pissed off.JH sends his secretary to look for GaYoung,but she refuses to meet up with him.

Actually he did reject her ... He said something like she shunt do this hes the president

I also managed to watch live streaming just now but too bad I was a little bit late sad.gif  to see the kissing. 

I never thought Anna was in deep love with JH, her expression on earlier episodes doesn't show at all, perhaps she is worried because her ultimate goal has gone to love someone else.

Guest couch_tomato

Next ep!

EPISODE 10 Preview

cr: uploader

Anna is just so depressing to watch. The writers need to give her character more substance really soon, otherwise she's simply fighting with JH, crying about it, and getting drunk over it with YG every ep. I have to say before she returned to Korea with JH, her character in New York was a lot more likeable and she seemed more independent, even though she wasn't really happy working under Michael. Solution? They need to break up for the sake of both parties.

And that kiss scene between GY and YG!!!! It's pretty obvious she has serious feelings for him now, it's just a waiting game now for him to show it in return. JH needs to sort out his feelings asap. He's quite a jerk - he clearly has feelings for GY (and races to NY for her) but still hangs on to Anna? Not cool.

Gosh so much drama coming up with Madam Jo and Jung Ah too!

Next ep!

EPISODE 10 Preview

Anna is just so depressing to watch. The writers need to give her character more substance really soon, otherwise she's simply fighting with JH, crying about it, and getting drunk over it with YG every ep. I have to say before she returned to Korea with JH, her character in New York was a lot more likeable and she seemed more independent, even though she wasn't really happy working under Michael. Solution? They need to break up for the sake of both parties.

And that kiss scene between GY and YG!!!! It's pretty obvious she has serious feelings for him now, it's just a waiting game now for him to show it in return. JH needs to sort out his feelings asap. He's quite a jerk - he clearly has feelings for GY (and races to NY for her) but still hangs on to Anna? Not cool.

Guest kimmiemai

I never thought Anna was in deep love with JH, her expression on earlier episodes doesn't show at all, perhaps she is worried because her ultimate goal has gone to love someone else.

Honestly though, if Anna didn't love JH, she wouldn't drop a tear in the bedroom after telling JH to frame GY and hearing JH cried out there in the living room over another girl. She wouldn't cry in another table seeing him eating lunch of GY. Unlike Anna's early meltdown, hard breathing, whatever, both of those time felt genuine to me.

Didn't Anna snap at Jaehuyk during ep 10 preview? I hope she follows it with a breakup, not a fake smile like some scene in several episodes ago.

I'm glad Young Gul came into Anna's life. It seems like she has no friend.... It's good they return to their initial friendship stage, not so rough against each other.

Young Gul's reaction to he kiss is a little.... not impressive. He was basically expressionless, but it felt nice in a way since he seems to take the relationship seriously and not rush into anything. He needs a little more time...

They were off to a great start, I even like how they both walked away holding their heats and needing to lay down, him in his chair and her on her bed, so cute.

Then Anna and JH had to mess everything up, I hope they can weather the storm. I want them to always stay with each other and let nothing come in between even when they are having misunderstandings. They can be angry with each other but never separate. 

GY and YG must be better people then I am, because after the remarks JH and Anna made to them at the dinner, neither one of them could ever have anything to say that I would want to hear.As far as JH goes they do owe him a favor, so they should figure out away to help him once with his father, but after that him and Anna would be on their own. 

YG should also understand that GY experience with JH is different from his, that she has a reason to like him just like he has a reason to dislike him. He makes her feel bad every time she see's or talk to JH but think his meet Anna is ok. He knows from stopping him from kissing her that JH likes GY. On the other had JH is wrong for trying to get GY to help him by going around YG, even so far as to go to NY. I am assuming that he followed her there since they didn't show him doing any other business. Then sending for her on the plane when he knew that she was with YG, this can richard simmons you off really bad.

Personal story, me and an ex boyfriend were going on vacation together on the plane a stewardess slipped him a note. The note read Hi my name is Christine don't I know you from somewhere? He thought it was cute that's why he gave me the note to read. I of course did not find it cute, I walked up to Christine and told no she did not know my husband from anywhere. He found that funny too. Once we landed I complained about it to everyone, made calls to the corporate office. The funny things I barely remember the ex boyfriend but I still remember Christine.Back to FK.

My point in telling this is neither YG or GY have thought about what effect their relationships with JH and Anna has on the other person, I want them to not let jealousy get in their way.

When JH Secretary is telling him about the deal that YG made with Michael, I kept yelling at my screen he tried to do the deal with you. From what I could understand it sounded like YG was getting his own label. Back at the shop YG had business cards made for everyone except the guy that runs the store him and GY were sleeping, all the ladies were so excited like he was handing out money.

JH was on the same flight as them in fact JH was sitting across the aisle from her but didn't seem like she noticed, but her mom came to pick her up and she saw GY and YG getting off the plane. that's why she shows up at the factory in tomorrow preview. She probably want's to know why they were in NY.

The time passage is getting weird for me, YG was in jail 6 months, they were at the most in NY a month or two, and he been out of jail maybe the same. So did all of this stuff happen in less than a year. 

Guest Starlitelet

Honestly though, if Anna didn't love JH, she wouldn't drop a tear in the bathroom after telling JH to frame GY and hearing JH cried out there in the living room over another girl. She wouldn't cry in another table seeing him eating lunch of GY. Unlike Anna's early meltdown, hard breathing, whatever, both of those time felt genuine to me.

Didn't Anna snap at Jaehuyk during ep 10 preview? I hope she follows it with a breakup, not a fake smile like some scene in several episodes ago.

I'm glad Young Gul came into Anna's life. It seems like she has no friend.... It's good they return to their initial friendship stage, not so rough against each other.

Young Gul's reaction to he kiss is a little.... not impressive. He was basically expressionless, but it felt nice in a way since he seems to take the relationship seriously and not rush into anything. He needs a little more time...

Hi kimmiemai ^^!

I felt like Anna finally realized that she has another opponent and that she's not the only person who's in Jae Hyuk's eyes/heart. I felt like her tears was the realization of Jae Hyuk and her growing apart, and she might not be on his "right" side anymore. He used to back up her even though he was pretty weak in terms of protecting her, but now he has that protective instinct shared on Ga Young too now. She can't accept parting away from him because she's jealous that he's protecting Ga Young more than her. I do believe that she used to love him, but that has been overshadowed by her greediness and jealousy. Perhaps, her first quest was to win Jae Hyuk over due to her jealousy/love for him, but now ... I don't feel that anymore. Believe me, I did find she was in love with Jae Hyuk (not as much as him, but to a certain extent), but that feeling seems distorted now. To me, it's more obvious that her motives are mainly after his power and money. I feel like she has the need to possess him.

If Anna breaks up with Jae Hyuk in the future, then I'll be even more glad because then that'll mean that I'm wrong about her low character.

Next ep!

EPISODE 10 Preview

Hi couch_tomato ^^!

Thank you once again for another preview ^^. Now, I'm uber excited. I keep on repeating it, but these previews are just teasing me too much!!

I'm really shipping Ga Young and Jae Hyuk from the previews. I'm telling you... I like either pairing! It's just Anna is the odd one in this equation - haha.

Yeah, Jae Hyuk is a jerk and I would despise a character like him in other dramas, but here... I just can't dislike him. I don't know why. I think it's because I know that he has a good heart somewhere hidden inside (as corny as that sounds). He has just gotten hurt so much. I guess the rest of the characters are also in deeper pain, whether it be for ambition or for love. Nonetheless, Jae Hyuk is a character that I root for. There's just something very alluring (besides his looks). The funny thing is my father prefers him over Young Gul. My father is the type of person who usually watches Korean dramas because of the main actor or actress, but this time it's the opposite. He prefers Jae Hyuk :P.

Either way, I hope Jae Hyuk and Anna end it soon. Anna needs to progress, and like you said... I preferred her when she was in NY. I actually quite liked her character then. Now, she's just a repetitive pain.

Honestly though, if Anna didn't love JH, she wouldn't drop a tear in the bathroom after telling JH to frame GY and hearing JH cried out there in the living room over another girl. She wouldn't cry in another table seeing him eating lunch of GY. Unlike Anna's early meltdown, hard breathing, whatever, both of those time felt genuine to me.

While some people see as YG doesn't want to rush into things others will see him as being wishy washy anyway if Gy falls for JH eventually YG will have no other but himself to blame

Next ep!

EPISODE 10 Preview

I agree with on both points Anna is so tiring to watch, JH one minute is chasing after GY and the next being jealous over Anna being with YG. Maybe it's because it's YG that he gets jealous. 

Guest mumudav

I just hope writers won't go all What Happened in Bali on us lol where viewers till last minutes of the show don't know whom actually female lead loves:))))

As for Fashion King, I love both pairings cause I love GY and I love boys being attracted to her keke:)))

And I have a weakness towards GY-JH type of relationship development hehe so I really go gaga over their moments together:))))

I just hope writers won't go all What Happened in Bali on us lol where viewers till last minutes of the show don't know whom actually female lead loves:))))

As for Fashion King, I love both pairings cause I love GY and I love boys being attracted to her keke:)))

And I have a weakness towards GY-JH type of relationship development hehe so I really go gaga over their moments together:))))

i agree with you it might sound bad but i am shipping GY and JH and YG with Anna! LOL the GY and JH moments are making me feel all mushy inside! cannot wait for tomorrow... especially when GY and JH go try clothes and where JH attempts to kiss GY again... keke this is making me squeal! why is JH SO HOT!!! :w00t:

i agree with you it might sound bad but i am shipping GY and JH and YG with Anna! LOL the GY and JH moments are making me feel all mushy inside! cannot wait for tomorrow... especially when GY and JH go try clothes and where JH attempts to kiss GY again... keke this is making me squeal! why is JH SO HOT!!! :w00t:

Me too I am now rooting for Gy n JH. I think though YG Was kind n did help her, JH also helped her n expressed his feelings for her first while YG didn't

Guest mumudav

Yeah GY/JH moments are pure love <3

I love YG but it pains me when I think that JH will be left without GY and brokenhearted at the end T_T

It's just that every time JH and GY are together I squee they have such an awesome chemistry <3

Oh God how I LOVE their pair <3

Wouldn't it b very sad if fashion king gets a similar ending as with what happen in Bali? Why does love has to be so bitter n entangled?

OMG it would be pure tragedy but fortunately this drama has different disposition and atmosphere from WHIB and I think they won't repeat the same pattern of ending twice:)

Buuuuuut we know that writers are unpredictable so we have to be ready for possible OMG WTF ending:)

Archived