[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Yea YG is screwed up too - I know what you're saying. He needs to learn how to be nice to GY, take a few tips from JH - and I hate how just as he's about to do something nice or give her back the necklace, he finds something to be jealous about and goes into brooding mode, or even worse throws temper tantrums. I really hated the guy too until JH became the official b*astard. I feel like I need to make excuses for him though because he's had a hard life and seems to have a good heart~~ I don't know why the rich boy needs to screw YG's life even more, cut the guy some slack! I guess what I'm saying is a girl should always choose the more decent guy haha~ but I guess a girl can get swayed by the rich dude who always does stuff for her... :phew:

Also I know what you mean about JH and it's always really hot to see a mean, cocky man soften up with a girl. I wish we could see how JH acted with all his previous women. If I knew GY was really his true love, maybe I'd ship him. But I get the feeling he probably acted exactly the same way with Anna at first, a sweet, gorgeous, talented girl from a poor background trying to make it in the fashion world, hey maybe I can be Prince Charming and annoy my mom while I'm at it!

Btw I don't know why I'm harsh with GY, she did sacrifice a lot for YG until now, I guess I just wanted her to be loyal until YG came around. I want her to see through JH and not simply forgive him for being a DOG just because he happens to be nice to her. Like when she went all gooey-eyed after he hit those guys for her in his apartment; um, so that erases all the other bad things he did?? Sorry for all my ramblings - anyway we all know where this is going, YG will realize that he's treated GY like richard simmons after she leaves him. Hopefully within the next few eps.

The drama should end with JH shooting GY and himself in the head (Bali?) and then YG can take over his company. Or like I said have GY meet a nice doctor and live happily ever after. I just want JH to dieeeeee :w00t:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thowysg1

first time commenting...this drama is frustrating to say the least...the messed up characters...none of the characters is perfect..much like real life...the only person with any semblance of normalcy is gayoung...only thing is that she's emotionally stunted because of her background so she lets everyone step all over her...

her gratitude to young gul turned into love & her gratitude to jae hyuk turned into close ally...not exactly love...but at the rate that the PD is spinning this tale, he has created more tender moments between ga young & jae hyuk than ga young & young gul...also, from the looks of it, there is more chemistry when ga young & jae hyuk on the screen...

agree with starlitelite's "Come to think of it, Jae Hyuk liked Ga Young without knowing any relation between Ga Young and Young Gul." JH became attracted to GY way back then but never pursued it. & yes, my biggest qualm about JH is that he's a two-timer...the PD is giving us this impression that he's no longer in love with Anna but refuses to end it. Is the PD's direction for JH is to play it safe till GY reciprocates his feelings & then he breaks off with Anna?

this drama reminds me of "what happened in bali"..well, it has the same writer...we all know that gayoung will end up loving the 1st male lead but i'm still hoping that the PD will prove us wrong by having GY totally transform JY into a better man and likewise for YG & Anna's characters to grow in mutual love & respect for each other...in fact, YG is always sweet to Anna.. :P

i'll follow this drama diligently because i like to expect the unexpected.. :) in the ep 13 preview, do i see another possible spazzing moment between JH & GY towards the end? :rolleyes:

& here's a pic of our hot couple for good measure..heee..

FK1.png

another ep 13 preview..

credit to uploader

found a very nice fanvid of this couple..

credit to uploader

Guest PBaddict

Thank you sooo much, this song is killing me... :D It's full of passion and possibly pain and love (haven't checked the lyrics yet, just guessing the feel of it). Thanks again. ^_^

Btw, I am already preparing my heart for the pain this week.... I think I'll manage or tolerate JH with GY and I am also glad that YG can feel bad and lonely after losing GY to him, I just somehow cannot stand Anna and YG together... maybe cause I always felt that YG treated Anna way more considerately than GY, yeah he was also an a$ to her occasionally (forcefully kissing her and being all pushy in the elevator) but still he was considerate when he visited her saying not to feel sorry about the lawsuit, and before he listened to her whining all night cause of JH... I think Anna will try and use this attitude of his to console herself and go against JH.

The 2 of them joining arms for revenge is fine by me, but I don't want YG to fall for her (mainly cause I think he is already in too into GY). I'm guessing YG is so blind not to see that he should have just confess to GY and he wouldn't have lost her... hell, he even got an apartment thinking of living with her there... but as he never showed his emotions openly to GY she never knew he was serious about her and probably felt like he looks at her like a little sister. So she was fed up with having to face Madame Jo and left in the end.

The couples got switched up once again, and now we'll have to wait and see how it all goes down. Will GY be okay in JH's world, won't she stand out too much? Will he leave Anna or keep her until...? Yeah, until when exactly, what is he waiting for? Anna will probably turn to YG, but what is YG planning now? I'm sure he won't sit still after losing GY, I just hope that he won't go blindly for revenge, but start the basis of his future fashion empire and get GY back once he succeeds.

As some of you have mentioned, I think after spending some time and getting experience I wish GY would go her own way apart from both these hardheaded alpha males, so she can become stronger.  Maybe she'll be scouted and have her own brand in the future in America (?). Who knows? My reason for loving and hating this show is actually the same, it's unpredictable so far. I just hope to enjoy the ride till the end and hope that the actors drink enough water, or else they'll surely get dehydrated from all the crying. :lol:

A little more than 2 hours till the epi, I hope to be thouroughly entertained. :)

Guest rebecca55
Live recap of the Fashion King tonight!!  I can't believe how I have started to dislike Jae Hyuk.  I really hope that he proves me wrong, but right now he doesn't deserve Anna or Ga Young.  Young Gul can get both?  XD!  Anyway don't miss the live recap tonight 10 pm (korean time) or 1 hour and 20 minutes!!

Guest shinhaku

wow rebecca55, you're ahead of me. I was gonna post the link here http://www.vingle.net/posts/7838-LIVE-RECAP-FASHION-KING-TONIGHT-Don-t-YOU-Miss . Vingle is full of live recap and live screencaps! I'm so in love with that website now.

Guest Starlitelet

Yea YG is screwed up too - I know what you're saying.  He needs to learn how to be nice to GY, take a few tips from JH - and I hate how just as he's about to do something nice or give her back the necklace, he finds something to be jealous about and goes into brooding mode, or even worse throws temper tantrums.  I really hated the guy too until JH became the official b*astard.  I feel like I need to make excuses for him though because he's had a hard life and seems to have a good heart~~  I don't know why the rich boy needs to screw YG's life even more, cut the guy some slack!  I guess what I'm saying is a girl should always choose the more decent guy haha~ but I guess a girl can get swayed by the rich dude who always does stuff for her...   :phew:

Also I know what you mean about JH and it's always really hot to see a mean, cocky man soften up with a girl.  I wish we could see how JH acted with all his previous women.  If I knew GY was really his true love, maybe I'd ship him.  But I get the feeling he probably acted exactly the same way with Anna at first, a sweet, gorgeous, talented girl from a poor background trying to make it in the fashion world, hey maybe I can be Prince Charming and annoy my mom while I'm at it!  

Btw I don't know why I'm harsh with GY, she did sacrifice a lot for YG until now, I guess I just wanted her to be loyal until YG came around.  I want her to see through JH and not simply forgive him for being a DOG just because he happens to be nice to her.  Like when she went all gooey-eyed after he hit those guys for her in his apartment; um, so that erases all the other bad things he did??  Sorry for all my ramblings - anyway we all know where this is going, YG will realize that he's treated GY like richard simmons after she leaves him.  Hopefully within the next few eps.

The drama should end with JH shooting GY and himself in the head (Bali?) and then YG can take over his company.  Or like I said have GY meet a nice doctor and live happily ever after.  I just want JH to dieeeeee  :w00t:

Hi GRAPEJUICE ^^!

It's not that I've completely fallen for Jae Hyuk's suave/fake actions for Ga Young. I just see that he's the more straightforward dude. I mean who are we to judge that he's gonna treat her like the next Anna? We don't know! How come no one complains that Young Gul slept with so many women before? By the way, Anna was never that talented... if she was then how come Michael and the blondie kept on nitpicking about her? I thought that Jae Hyuk liked her at some point, therefore, brought her into his company to work because he liked her and not because she was talented. Yeah, perhaps he likes damsels in distress from time to time, but so what? There's no proof that he'll be cutting Ga Young down... Like I typed, I don't judge Korean drama characters for what I don't see (yet). On the other hand, Young Gul has said hurtful things to Ga Young so many times. We don't need to analyze it to see it. If I were Ga Young, man... I'd feel so hurt. It's just not right, and I'd be kinda mad if Young Gul gets Ga Young back so easily. He deserves to work his butt off. Seriously, I've been contemplating between which guys frustrate me, and Young Gul frustrates me more. I gave him some slack, but it's been several episodes where he just lashes at poor Ga Young. I don't side with Ga Young going discrete with Jae Hyuk trying to solve the problem, but the poor girl is scared of Young Gul's bipolar reaction. She doesn't deserve to be unhappy. Ga Young + Young Gul = yelling/screaming/apologizing and Ga Young + Jae Hyuk = calmer and a much more fun environment. 

From reading your post, it seems like you actually want Jae Hyuk to act mean/cruel to all his past women laugh.gif. It seems like you want him to be a bad man who treats women badly (sorry, lack of vocab). I see a different side. The fact that I don't know about his past doings, I can't say much about his character. I'm judging him from what I see. Heck, I don't judge Young Gul, but from what I see, and he's doing a worse job at keeping Ga Young.

How do you know that Anna was a sweet girl? There was no implication of that? We're assuming that she was a sweet girl who was once like Ga Young. 

@ the bolded part: That's my turn-off in men. It's that they realize that they have treated the girl like richard simmons, and that now that she's handed over to other man, they'll stop and think. To me, that's too late! You've lost her. It shouldn't take the other man to make you feel like you're at competition. 

I don't think you're harsh with Ga Young, but you're harsh with Jae Hyuk... I mean you want him dead - haha. By the way, in What Happened at Bali, all three characters die. And I'd be pissed off if Ga Young goes with some random doctor. It's pretty obvious that she'll end up with either guy and not stay alone. I mean it's rare for Korean dramas to make the characters stay single - haha.

By the way, this is also just my opinion... just because Jae Hyuk is rich, it doesn't mean that we should disregard his problems because he's better off. His parents don't seem to care about him. It seems like the spoil him with riches, but show him love and consideration or what's right and wrong. I know that Young Gul has it off worst, but Jae Hyuk's father is abusive man - haha. So the fact that Jae Hyuk shows love/consideration for Ga Young, I find that's sweet.

I've already mentioned this, but I think Jae Hyuk is keeping Anna at bay because he doesn't want his mother to interfere with Ga Young. If Anna is there then his mother will speculate less. Yes, that's a low move from him and the scriptwriters are doing a crappy job at telling us the exact reason.

very well said.. :) hi there.. ^_^

atleast jae hyuk in some way doesn't hurt ga young directly.. yeah its impossible to ga young to fall for jae hyuk when in her heart there's young gul already..

but who knows, scripwriter give us a unbelievable twist in the end.. LOL, how i wish :)

the only thing i'm concern about i don't wanna see ga young hurting or even crying..coz she doesn't deserve that..

it's true also,, i would chose the one who are selfish, arrogant when all he can do is to love me even more, though in  not a nice way.. jae hyuk trying to protect ga young on his own way especially on his mother.. How sweet ^_^

when that stuff he doesn't did to anna.. so there's must something i guess.. hope jae hyuk change character as times goes by.. just my opinion.. ^_^

Hola shengers19 ^^!

Yup, my bet is that Ga Young won't be falling for Jae Hyuk. I'd be surprised if she likes him more than a friend just by a tiny bit - haha. Honestly, I think I might be shipping for Jae Hyuk/Ga Young after the recent episode. I'll have to see where this drama sways to get a final judgement. I just hate it when a man/guy needs someone else as a catalyst to realize their own feelings. I don't care if Young Gul loves her like mad or for a crazy long time; just stop hurting Ga Young! The weird thing is that Young Gul is like super nice to Ga Young when no one is around, but when there are people around (especially Anna), he starts insulting Ga Young outta nowhere. Besides, it's not as if Jae Hyuk is an evil dude. I still don't understand why so much hatred - haha? He wasn't gonna bring down Young Gul until Young Gul took Ga Young's designs and sold it at his shop. He never even reported Young Gul to the police in NY.

Guest PBaddict

Aigoo,  it is a miracle that I'm still breathing after today's epi... :wacko:

Thanks for the recap aini: http://www.vingle.net/posts/7838

All the misunderstandings keep on squeezing my heart.  Poor YG and GY. They keep on missing each other but circumstances prevent them to talk things out, instead both are just scarring the other with hanging out JH and Anna. Yeah, as I thought Anna is one scheming person, getting on GY's nerves by talking to YG on the phone in a way she can clearly hear her and apparently joining Young Young Apparel? Well partly I don't blame her for wanting to get revenge on JH, but she should realize that GY is not at fault for JH's behavior, but JH is. Still she enjoys hurting GY the most.

YG is adorably heartbroken while JH is over the moon to have GY. And I sooooo knew that at YG and Anna's fashion show at the end JH was gonna grab GY's hand to hurt back the other two. Still wonder where this is going now it seems that Anna will be permanently at YG's company... so she can freely annoy GY and JH some more... aaahhh, stress. :w00t:

EDIT: Btw, little JH, eating the poor girl's lunch will not get her to like you back, silly!!!  :w00t::lol:phew.gif-_- I think JH mostly behaves like a little kid when he's with GY, but always "pulling the hair" of the one you love will only succeed at a kindergarten level, I hope... :D I don't like this pairing, but since it's like this I would at least like to see JH change and mature to be worthy of GY... wonder if that ever comes true...

Guest shengers19

Hola shengers19 ^^!

Yup, my bet is that Ga Young won't be falling for Jae Hyuk. I'd be surprised if she likes him more than a friend just by a tiny bit - haha. Honestly, I think I might be shipping for Jae Hyuk/Ga Young after the recent episode. I'll have to see where this drama sways to get a final judgement. I just hate it when a man/guy needs someone else as a catalyst to realize their own feelings. I don't care if Young Gul loves her like mad or for a crazy long time, just stop hurting Ga Young! The weird thing is that Young Gul is like super nice to Ga Young when no one is around, but when there are people around (especially Anna), he starts insulting Ga Young outta nowhere. Besides, it's not as if Jae Hyuk is an evil dude. I still don't understand why so much hatred - haha? He wasn't gonna bring down Young Gul until Young Gul took Ga Young's designs and sold it at his shop. He never even reported Young Gul to the police in NY.

yup.. i just seen the recent episode.. it's more young gul & ga young moments.. but i'm not against of them..

as long as young gul make ga young happy, then it much better..

but still in this episode young gul make ga young cry again and make her sad.. :(

on the other hand i find jae hyuk cute when he found out ga young move in on his company.. i still imagine now his cute face while smiling secretly.. ^_^ how adorable! :D

i find it cute also yet funny when jae hyuk took ga young food.. LOL.. xD

he eat her food..xD ..and lastly i'm secretly smiling and kinda blushing for the last scene when jae huk took ga young hands ..to make young gul  & ann jealous?! :D

But it pisses me off when i haven't seen the preview of episode for tomorrow.. .>.< ..

cause its buffering.. :( the only scene i've seen when jae hyuk feeding ga yoing.. Oh MY.. i'm so excited for tomorrow episode..

still whatever happen, and whatever everyone says.. i'm still jae hyuk & ga young team.. still looking forward for their cute yet  awkward moments.. ^_^

Guest jessd

I don't know why I am so drawn to this drama series. It's crazy! Everything that is happening in the story is because its a drama series. I mean you don't see toooo many misunderstandings in real life. The problem with the main characters in this drama is that they do not really ask the right questions. They just continue to react on the situations and kept on assuming things. BUT I am loving it. I find most of the scenes with JH and GY interesting. It's like I want them to end up together only for the reason that I am super major pissed off with YG.

I don't know why YG do not get GY's actions. I mean the girl confessed to him already. Sided with him sooo many times especially when it comes to JH's business. Now, each time he sees GY with JH I will utter, "thats your fault"!!!! I still enjoy the dynamics of the drama, The misunderstandings, the jealousy, betrayal, lies, and scheming because I am hoping for a huge kiss and make up later that we all know will happen between GY and YG.

BUT FOR NOW, I am going to enjoy JH taking care of GY because the girl deserve some TLC. Its about time someone takes care of that girl. The reason I am not worried about JH because he knew from the start that GY do not like him. If she falls for him I do understand but I highly doubt it but I can see that they will care for each other or become friends.

AND ANNA...I hope she rots in hell. I mean she can't keep her job, she can't keep her man, and she got the gall to be beetchy towards GY.  Hello!!! I wonder how she was able to enter a fashion school in NY, she does not have the talent...oh i forgot thru JH...

YG...oh I am going to enjoy how your imagination will run after GY and JH holding hands!!! woot woot woot

Thanks for all the links, recaps and whatevers.....Jalja!

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Wait, so Madam Jo is now collaborating with Jae Hyuk's company? Eeeeeeks. So Ga Young and Madam Jo are still crossing each other's path? Lol. Part of the reason why GY left YG's company is because of her....   How ironic. Had Ga Young chosen to stay with YG they could have been the duo enjoying the successful fashion show by the end of the episode.

And then Anna makes GY jealous by pretending that there's something between her and YG. Sounds familiar?! Anna and Jae Hyuk are so meant  for each other. 

I think YG's gotten over his attraction phase for Anna.  I could not feel any romance brewing. And there are no longer pretensions and awkwardness. I think they're past that stage. I think these two has a shot at becoming real friends

I'm going to play the devil's advocate here and say, YG has never did anything but sign the contract with Jo to hurt GY. GY get's hurt by him because she is in love, but to his credit he has never suggested that they have that kind of relationship. We all know he loves her but if he is not ready it's better that he tell's her no. What ever his relationship with Anna is GY is not his GF so he does not need to explain it to her and if she is having misunderstandings that's on her. I think YG want's to be about the business now, and let the relationship come after. Not once has she asked YG about his relationship with Anna, so her perspective is only what she imagines their relationship to be.

On the other hand JH had every intention of stealing GY design's and letting Anna take credit for them, if not for YG protecting them, but he never tried to hurt her? When he could get YG for this he sued GY, again YG went and begged and kissed his butt to make him drop the lawsuit. Again he never did anything to hurt GY? He even blackmailed her into working for him this time around with the same lawsuit but filed against YG. She is now watching JH take everything from YG but still continue's to work for JH and didn't shed any tears over YG plight.

YG hates JH the same way that GY hates Jo, but neither one of them respected the other's feelings in this matter, so it was tit for tat. I find it strange that GY has no problem working with Jo now that JH has signed the contract, and not only Jo but she has to see Jo untalented brat all day long since she works at J fashion as well.

I bet the contract that JH made YG sign was to turn over (is it) YGM to him, I willing to bet that the contract with Michael will not be part of the deal. That it will end up being a personal contract, and as far as the other companies go cant he just inform them that he is no longer with YGM. JH all along has thought that GY was the talent and without her YG was nothing. As we see from the previews that YG and Anna will be working together and she has a lot of contacts in the fashion world, together with Anna he is going to blow up, and this time JH won't be able to do a thing. Jo will wish she had stayed with him. J fashions that GY thought was nice to work at will turn into hell for her, but she won't know how to go back. I think YG and Anna will go back to NY and the head sewer and BS will be running the factory.

After today's episode I don't believe that JH is in love with GY for a second, he was slightly interested in her from the begining, but he really started going after her because of YG. His reaction at seeing Anna with YG , he was hurt and this was after he told her let's stop. JH and GY will be just like YG and Anna, nothing but friends. After YG gets the business the way he want's he will come for GY, the moment she see's that necklace she will understand him, I bet they made some kind of promise to each other over the necklace, that;s why he has it.

Of course these are just my opinion's and I'm sure many will disagree.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest Starlitelet

I'm going to play the devil's advocate here and say, YG has never did anything but sign the contract with Jo to hurt GY. GY get's hurt by him because she is in love, but to his credit he has never suggested that they have that kind of relationship. We all know he loves her but if he is not ready it's better that he tell's her no. What ever his relationship with Anna is GY is not his GF so he does not need to explain it to her and if she is having misunderstandings that's on her. I think YG want's to be about the business now, and let the relationship come after. Not once has she asked YG about his relationship with Anna, so her perspective is only what she imagines their relationship to be.

On the other hand JH had every intention of stealing GY design's and letting Anna take credit for them, if not for YG protecting them, but he never tried to hurt her? When he could get YG for this he sued GY, again YG went and begged and kissed his butt to make him drop the lawsuit. Again he never did anything to hurt GY? He even blackmailed her into working for him this time around with the same lawsuit but filed against YG. She is now watching JH take everything from YG but still continue's to work for JH and didn't shed any tears over YG plight.

YG hates JH the same way that GY hates Jo, but neither one of them respected the other's feelings in this matter, so it was tit for tat. I find it strange that GY has no problem working with Jo now that JH has signed the contract, and not only Jo but she has to see Jo untalented brat all day long since she works at J fashion as well.

I bet the contract that JH made YG sign was to turn over (is it) YGM to him, I willing to bet that the contract with Michael will not be part of the deal. That it will end up being a personal contract, and as far as the other companies go cant he just inform them that he is no longer with YGM. JH all along has thought that GY was the talent and without her YG was nothing. As we see from the previews that YG and Anna will be working together and she has a lot of contacts in the fashion world, together with Anna he is going to blow up, and this time JH won't be able to do a thing. Jo will wish she had stayed with him. J fashions that GY thought was nice to work at will turn into hell for her, but she won't know how to go back. I think YG and Anna will go back to NY and the head sewer and BS will be running the factory.

After today's episode I don't believe that JH is in love with GY for a second, he was slightly interested in her from the begining, but he really started going after her because of YG. His reaction at seeing Anna with YG , he was hurt and this was after he told her let's stop. JH and GY will be just like YG and Anna, nothing but friends. After YG gets the business the way he want's he will come for GY, the moment she see's that necklace she will understand him, I bet they made some kind of promise to each other over the necklace, that;s why he has it.

Of course these are just my opinion's and I'm sure many will disagree.

Hi there IBELIS ^^!

No worries. I'm glad to read from you ^^. I'm also gonna share my opinion, since you've just registered some new ideas for me - haha.

I find Young Gul has hurt her in many ways. I'm not asking that he should reciprocate his feelings for her, but at least act respectfully. He gets mad at every little thing. Another thing that turns me off is that we know well that he's gonna give into his feelings by the end of the drama, so why won't the scriptwriters just lay it out already? How long are they planning on stretching his part out for? It's been overdue. I'm getting tired of seeing him hurting her with his vile use of words.

He doesn't need to make up his mind right away. That would be nice; I'm not gonna lie. Though, here are some things that were rather painful to see from his actions towards Ga Young... (By the way, I'm assuming that he does like her, but he's just not willing to accept it yet.)

1) He didn't need to throw her bags out barbarically the way he did so. What the hell? That was just mean. You don't need to be in love someone to know that. 

2) Why does he make Ga Young jealous of him and Anna? He doesn't need to shove it in her face. I think she has already accepted that he doesn't/might not like her. He doesn't need to go beyond the limit. I wanted to slap him for saying, "You're not my wife!".

3) He gives her false hope. It's like he shows her that he likes her, but as soon as she returns any feelings, he rudely brushes it off, and it's like they're back to square one. If he's not sure about his feelings, then think before doing anything irrational!

4) He tells her to leave if she wants to, and he's not going to do anything. It's the same thing as saying, "I don't care. Do whatever you want". I'm just frustrated that he's not trying to make her understand what he's going through. Be direct. Be a man.

5) He's inconsiderate of her feelings. He never asks her what her opinion on certain things are. He treats her like a child at times. 

6) He's partially the reason why she got deported. Didn't he think about it before hibernating at her place? He was a fugitive. Yet, she never blamed him for anything. She even blamed herself for it.

7) He keeps on telling her that she likes Jae Hyuk, when clearly she had done everything for Young Gul, be it right or wrong.

@ the bolded part: Except Young Gul doesn't tell her no. He gives her mixed signals instead. It's like he tells her that he doesn't like her (when it's obvious that he does), but he doesn't want anyone to have her. 

You're absolutely correct that Ga Young has no say in this because she is not his girlfriend, but we, the audience, know that Ga Young will be his girlfriend in the future. I don't like the way guys treat girls like this when they have the higher advantage that girls like them. I'm actually glad that Young Gul is gonna lose Ga Young (too bad it's for a short time only). If he's not sure about his feelings up till now that is his loss. If I was Ga Young, I'd be having misunderstandings too. I mean there was this scene where he was holding her hand, and he let go as soon as Anna came. He even insulted Ga Young afterwards. Isn't that proof enough? If a man talked to me like that, then I won't bother - haha.

@ the underlined part: That I agree. Though, I hope Ga Young doesn't just accept him because he reciprocated his feelings for her. That'll just be a bummer.

I think Jae Hyuk likes Ga Young for real. I don't know how long it'll last, but he does like her. At first I was uncertain because he could be putting up an image to lure her into his company. Though even when he's alone, he thinks about her endlessly? I mean why would he make up his feelings for her when no one is there to be tricked? I don't see a reason for him to pretend to be in love with her when he's alone.

There's no doubt that Jae Hyuk is jealous of Young Gul. Even though, he's jealous of seeing Anna with Young Gul, he doesn't really seem to care after the moment pass. He's jealous in the moment, but it's just another event for him - haha.

I don't know why I am so drawn to this drama series. It's crazy! Everything that is happening in the story is because its a drama series. I mean you don't see toooo many misunderstandings in real life. The problem with the main characters in this drama is that they do not really ask the right questions. They just continue to react on the situations and kept on assuming things. BUT I am loving it. I find most of the scenes with JH and GY interesting. It's like I want them to end up together only for the reason that I am super major pissed off with YG.

AND ANNA...I hope she rots in hell. I mean she can't keep her job, she can't keep her man, and she got the gall to be beetchy towards GY.  Hello!!! I wonder how she was able to enter a fashion school in NY, she does not have the talent...oh i forgot thru JH...

YG...oh I am going to enjoy how your imagination will run after GY and JH holding hands!!! woot woot woot

Hi jessd ^^!

@ bolded part: You took the words out of my mouth.

Yeah, Anna's character is rather pointless. Both of the men have used her up way over the limit already - haha. I don't know why I don't feel as sorry for her as I should? Maybe, because she acts like a richard simmons? Either way, I don't care about her character. I don't feel anything.

yup.. i just seen the recent episode.. it's more young gul & ga young moments.. but i'm not against of them..

as long as young gul make ga young happy, then it much better..

but still in this episode young gul make ga young cry again and make her sad.. :(

on the other hand i find jae hyuk cute when he found out ga young move in on his company.. i still imagine now his cute face while smiling secretly.. ^_^ how adorable! :D

i find it cute also yet funny when jae hyuk took ga young food.. LOL.. xD

he eat her food..xD ..and lastly i'm secretly smiling and kinda blushing for the last scene when jae huk took ga young hands ..to make young gul  & ann jealous?! :D

But it pisses me off when i haven't seen the preview of episode for tomorrow.. .>.< ..

cause its buffering.. :( the only scene i've seen when jae hyuk feeding ga yoing.. Oh MY.. i'm so excited for tomorrow episode..

still whatever happen, and whatever everyone says.. i'm still jae hyuk & ga young team.. still looking forward for their cute yet  awkward moments.. ^_^

Hey again shengers19 ^^!

It's understandable that there would be many Ga Young and Young Gul moments. Jae Hyuk/Ga Young moments are much more enjoyable, I find. Less crying and fighting. Yeah, I also love the way Jae Hyuk looks at Ga Young. I still remember the running to the bathroom scene - haha.

I don't mind Ga Young/Young Gul, but I prefer Ga Young/Jae Hyuk at the moment - haha. Besides, they seem to have more scenes together. I also feel like there's more chemistry between the two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been waiting too long for this song already 

laugh.gif! Thank you for the English lyrics as well, uploader ^^.

The lyrics & rhythm are just too heartbreaking. My favorite song from the OST so far! It always matches with the scenes.

I feel more pain for the characters whenever I hear this play with the correct scenes.

Guest cheerfulsohnie

i find this drama soo exhausting!!! im so confuse :wacko:??? im not an idiot therefore i can follow a simple story with a simple plot but this drama seriously needs to come with cliff notes for those that are easily daze and confused!!!

Archived