[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

This episode is LOVE despite the heartaches, misunderstandings and second leads trying to get in the way. It's pretty clear that YG and GY are in love with each other. Wow.

And Anna has every right to be bitter. She's the GIRLFRIEND who was shoved to the side.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starlitelet

This episode is LOVE despite the heartaches, misunderstandings and second leads trying to get in the way. It's pretty clear that YG and GY are in love with each other. Wow.

And Anna has every right to be bitter. She's the GIRLFRIEND who was shoved to the side.

Hi smokegetsinyoureyes ^^! 

@ the bolded part: She's being bitter to the wrong person. If she wants to be bitter, do it to Jae Hyuk and not Ga Young. I don't get how on Earth she's gonna catch Jae Hyuk's attention by going over to Young Gul's side. That's just sad... she should let go of Jae Hyuk completely if she wants to retain any slice of integrity. In the end, she's still a piece of their games.

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Hi GRAPEJUICE ^^!

It's not that I've completely fallen for Jae Hyuk's suave/fake actions for Ga Young. I just see that he's the more straightforward dude. I mean who are we to judge that he's gonna treat her like the next Anna? We don't know! How come no one complains that Young Gul slept with so many women before? By the way, Anna was never that talented... if she was then how come Michael and the blondie kept on nitpicking about her? I thought that Jae Hyuk liked her at some point, therefore, brought her into his company to work because he liked her and not because she was talented. Yeah, perhaps he likes damsels in distress from time to time, but so what? There's no proof that he'll be cutting Ga Young down... Like I typed, I don't judge Korean drama characters for what I don't see (yet). On the other hand, Young Gul has said hurtful things to Ga Young so many times. We don't need to analyze it to see it. If I were Ga Young, man... I'd feel so hurt. It's just not right, and I'd be kinda mad if Young Gul gets Ga Young back so easily. He deserves to work his butt off. Seriously, I've been contemplating between which guys frustrate me, and Young Gul frustrates me more. I gave him some slack, but it's been several episodes where he just lashes at poor Ga Young. I don't side with Ga Young going discrete with Jae Hyuk trying to solve the problem, but the poor girl is scared of Young Gul's bipolar reaction. She doesn't deserve to be unhappy. Ga Young + Young Gul = yelling/screaming/apologizing and Ga Young + Jae Hyuk = calmer and a much more fun environment. 

The drama implies that YG slept around a lot in the past, but in a no-strings-attached way - and definitely not with "good girls" like GY. Based on the one girl the drama showed him sleeping with, she was a slutty, vindictive, silly girl. He hasn't given his heart to anybody.

JH, on the other hand, may be more straighforward and "romantic," but he gives false hope of serious commitment. From what I've gathered based on what his mother's thrown out there, JH chooses the "same type of girls" which probably means nice girls from poor backgrounds - but where are they all now? Probably used and throw away. From his history, I'm just saying he'll probably treat GY the same way.

YG slept around a lot but with no heart in it really, but he treats GY differently (rude and badboy manner) - but at least it shows she's different to him from all the other girls. That's more romantic to me.

JH is romantic and goes all out for every girl he is attracted to, but he doesn't stick around - great for the girl in the short term, not the long term.

I said Anna was talented because she started from nothing and made it into Michael's company. She has talent, just not genius like GY - but talent is talent. Even if she wasn't acknowledged by Michael, she was still talented enough to get into a brand name designer company in America. Even YG was impressed. I still think that's talent and JH probably thought it was too.

I say Anna was sweet because even now she seems like an overall sweet girl, just a bitter and jealous one. Anna was "sweet" enough to be constantly pushed around by JH's mother - and when she first stood up JH's mother, the mom seemed surprised and told her "You've changed." Also JH seemed extremely shocked when Anna told him to just sue GY. This all implies she used to be a sweet girl. Basically, gorgeous, sweet, and talented - just like GY (simply lacking in genius). Who knows how GY would change if she decided to pursue JH (which she probably won't).

Anyway, I just wanted to get that out. We all have different opinions, but I don't think you understood me.

Can't wait to watch today's episode.

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Hi smokegetsinyoureyes ^^! 

@ the bolded part: She's being bitter to the wrong person. If she wants to be bitter, do it to Jae Hyuk and not Ga Young. I don't get how on Earth she's gonna catch Jae Hyuk's attention by going over to Young Gul's side. That's just sad... she should let go of Jae Hyuk completely if she wants to retain any slice of integrity. In the end, she's still a piece of their games.

Hello!

Agreed. It's not right to get back at GY. But that's the jilted lover for you. She's no saint but she not unsympathetic either. If she's a cold, indifferent woman, she would not cry over her heartbreak. I get where she is coming although I don't condone her getting back at GY. Unfortunately for her, she seems really in love with Jae Hyuk. 

But really, I LOVE this episode!!!! I remember this quote from Gibran:

"When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."

Aptly describes what YG and GY have. smile.gif What they have is a very deep bond and they are not even lovers yet. happy.gif

Guest Starlitelet

The drama implies that YG slept around a lot in the past, but in a no-strings-attached way - and definitely not with "good girls" like GY.  Based on the one girl the drama showed him sleeping with, she was a slutty, vindictive, silly girl.  He hasn't given his heart to anybody.

JH, on the other hand, may be more straighforward and "romantic," but he gives false hope of serious commitment.  From what I've gathered based on what his mother's thrown out there, JH chooses the "same type of girls" which probably means nice girls from poor backgrounds - but where are they all now?  Probably used and throw away.  From his history, I'm just saying he'll probably treat GY the same way.

YG slept around a lot but with no heart in it really, but he treats GY differently (rude and badboy manner) - but at least it shows she's different to him from all the other girls.  That's more romantic to me.

JH is romantic and goes all out for every girl he is attracted to, but he doesn't stick around - great for the girl in the short term, not the long term.

I said Anna was talented because she started from nothing and made it into Michael's company.  She has talent, just not genius like GY - but talent is talent.  Even if she wasn't acknowledged by Michael, she was still talented enough to get into a brand name designer company in America.  Even YG was impressed.  I still think that's talent and JH probably thought it was too.  

I say Anna was sweet because even now she seems like an overall sweet girl even now, just a jealous one.  Anna was "sweet" enough to be constantly pushed around by JH's mother - and when she first stood up JH's mother, the mom seemed surprised and told her "You've changed."  Also JH seemed extremely shocked when Anna told him to just sue GY.  This all implies she was a sweet girl.  Basically, gorgeous, sweet, and talented - just like GY (simply lacking in genius).

Anyway, I just wanted to get that out.  We all have different opinions, but I don't think you understood me.

Can't wait to watch today's episode.

Maybe, Jae Hyuk's mother scared all the girls off? She's conniving when it comes to plotting. Young Gul has no one to stop him from dating who he dates/dated. Both of them, to me, are in similar hardships when it spirals down to relationships. They were just handled differently due to their different upbringings/environments. Jae Hyuk probably has been dictated by his parents about his previous girls' backgrounds. He also seems to be a mama's boy. The fact that he stood up for Ga Young, for me, is a good enough gesture. He never did that before. That's an improvement on my mark.

You're right that Young Gul has always been with heartless girls who only wanted to get in his pants. Hence, he's afraid of love, and the fact that he likes Ga Young, is romantic without a doubt. Though, the same thing applies for Jae Hyuk... I understand why he might be scared. It's not as if he's any safer than Young Gul. He's surrounded by greedy/power hunger people. Maybe, he felt like Anna was becoming that type of person? It might sound far-fetched, but if I think about it... everyone surrounding him, don't really care about him, but rather they're scared of him ruining their images. The only person that cares about him seems to be Ga Young. I don't know which galaxy Anna is from, but the way she likes/loves him doesn't feel genuine for me. If she loves him, she should have help mended him.... instead she gave him misunderstandings. Up till this point, I still feel no love for those two... 

@ the bolded part: I don't think he threw those girls away, but rather they all went through the evil mother's wrath. His mother is an an evil woman whose mind is only based on pure judgmental ideals. She has no time to see whether the girl has a good heart or not. I think the reason that Jae Hyuk keeps on dating "the same type of girls" is because he feels hollow/empty. Those girls give him life, at least that's what I see from Ga Young and him. Though, he's too weak to defend them and fight back against his mother. I felt his pain when he was shaking after yelling at his mother while protecting Ga Young.

To each and their own on which guy is more romantic - haha. I personally like how Jae Hyuk is able to open up more to Ga Young and be kiddish because everyone else always treats him so sternly that he has become cold over time.

Uhhh... I think Anna made it big BECAUSE of Jae Hyuk, and not because of talent. Out of the four, she's probably the least talented. Jae Hyuk liked her at some point, and therefore, brought her up some notches. I read somewhere that she was able to attend NY fashion school because of Jae Hyuk. I might be wrong about this though. I mean if you graduate from a top school, then people will surely see some recognition in you despite whether you're extremely talented or average. 

I don't find Anna a sweet girl - haha. Maybe it's just me and my twisted mind. If she was such a sweet girl, then she wouldn't tell Jae Hyuk to sue Ga Young. She wouldn't even dare take her name as the one who made the designs when they were made by Ga Young. To me, that's no sweet girl. Yeah, she probably changed over time... She was in for the money too. She keeps on pushing Ga Young that Ga Young is after Jae Hyuk's money after moving into his company. Though, I feel as if her words reflect her actual motives instead.

I understand you. It's just I have some different opinions. That's all sweatingbullets.gif

@starlitelet I really like your comments, and I read all of them ;) I agree with u :)

Can someone please tell me why JH looked anxious during YG show? And those designs, who made them? GY or YG?

And why hasnt GY designed anything for JH company? Or why is there no amazement for her work like the other time with the designs Anna claimed it were hers.

Guest kayana20

AWW why did they have to break up my fantasy for GY& YG? It's okay because absence makes the heart and person more in love than before. I hope YG starts making clothes for GY secretly too so he can slowly heal while realizing he loves her.I think we can survive better when Ep 15 and 16 come along and all the real schemes on everyone part come out.Sigh all 9 more to go then my OTP can be together. I have never been more sick of 2nd leads than I am now. I hate JH and Anna she is just pathetic.Success is the best revenge.

Guest GRAPEJUICE

I'm going to play the devil's advocate here and say, YG has never did anything but sign the contract with Jo to hurt GY. GY get's hurt by him because she is in love, but to his credit he has never suggested that they have that kind of relationship. We all know he loves her but if he is not ready it's better that he tell's her no. What ever his relationship with Anna is GY is not his GF so he does not need to explain it to her and if she is having misunderstandings that's on her. I think YG want's to be about the business now, and let the relationship come after. Not once has she asked YG about his relationship with Anna, so her perspective is only what she imagines their relationship to be.

On the other hand JH had every intention of stealing GY design's and letting Anna take credit for them, if not for YG protecting them, but he never tried to hurt her? When he could get YG for this he sued GY, again YG went and begged and kissed his butt to make him drop the lawsuit. Again he never did anything to hurt GY? He even blackmailed her into working for him this time around with the same lawsuit but filed against YG. She is now watching JH take everything from YG but still continue's to work for JH and didn't shed any tears over YG plight.

YG hates JH the same way that GY hates Jo, but neither one of them respected the other's feelings in this matter, so it was tit for tat. I find it strange that GY has no problem working with Jo now that JH has signed the contract, and not only Jo but she has to see Jo untalented brat all day long since she works at J fashion as well.

I bet the contract that JH made YG sign was to turn over (is it) YGM to him, I willing to bet that the contract with Michael will not be part of the deal. That it will end up being a personal contract, and as far as the other companies go cant he just inform them that he is no longer with YGM. JH all along has thought that GY was the talent and without her YG was nothing. As we see from the previews that YG and Anna will be working together and she has a lot of contacts in the fashion world, together with Anna he is going to blow up, and this time JH won't be able to do a thing. Jo will wish she had stayed with him. J fashions that GY thought was nice to work at will turn into hell for her, but she won't know how to go back. I think YG and Anna will go back to NY and the head sewer and BS will be running the factory.

After today's episode I don't believe that JH is in love with GY for a second, he was slightly interested in her from the begining, but he really started going after her because of YG. His reaction at seeing Anna with YG , he was hurt and this was after he told her let's stop. JH and GY will be just like YG and Anna, nothing but friends. After YG gets the business the way he want's he will come for GY, the moment she see's that necklace she will understand him, I bet they made some kind of promise to each other over the necklace, that;s why he has it.

Of course these are just my opinion's and I'm sure many will disagree.

You took the words right out of my mouth especially the bolded parts LOL~ I feel like GY made an impulsive decision to leave YG for JH after he ignored her in that scene she made him breakfast. I felt sorry for her, but I really think she deserved the cold shoulder. The reason she left had more to do with her "unreciprocated" love from YG than her issues with Madam Jo.

I especially agree that YG hates JH the same way GY hates Madam Jo; yet GY took calls from JH, went to meet him secretly many times even when she didn't necessarily have to, and she was strangely tight-lipped about their relationship when YG asked about it. She didn't really consider YG's feelings either, did she? (I did really like that scene when she defended YG at the restaurant, but it felt like one minute later she texted JH and apologized - what exactly was that, to keep him on the leash?) I feel like GY has always been ambiguous with her feelings between JH and YG too, so it's not really fair that she got pissed off at YG. Like I said before, I believe YG is more about work, work, work at the moment which is understandable given that he has to succeed in order to survive.

Anyway, you're better with words than I am. =)

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 9,4% (+/-0,0%)

Seoul: 10,6% (-0,1%)

TNS Media Korea

13th episode:

Nationwide: 10,8% (-0,8%)

Seoul: 13,1% (-1,0%)

Light & Shadow leads - ratings AGB: 21,5% (Nationwide) / 24,3% (Seoul)

Love Rain - ratings AGB: 5,6% (Nationwide) / 6,1% (Seoul)

Guest nancylee15

Ugh, this drama is so exhausting...not enough fashion, just the "round and round" circle of conflicts that don't make sense. I'm very tired of the inconsistencies of all the leads...they go back and forth to each other and without even really holding on to their true desires. I'm holding on to the end just because I'm a fan of all 4 actors but gosh, it just drains me. I really hope I last. What a waste, really, of all the talents. I wish someone would put their foot down and make a decision and stick with it! I know JH doesn't love GY, he just needs her because she is talented and he's bored of Anna. YG like GY, but he's just too afraid to admit it. GY just lets people push her around which is so frustrating because I loved her spirit earlier when she stood up for YG to JH.

The most wasted character in my opinion is Anna. I really rooted for her from the beginning because I loved her vulnerability and the effort she put in to become a designer. When she stood up for herself to JH's mother, I was clapping like crazy. I just wish they wouldn't make her character so vulnerable and weak.

Please, please, please writers, don't waste the talents of the leads and c'mon, where's the fashion??!!

Guest altinneen

Choi Anna's character seems to be gettin a ton of hate on this forum, I'm assuming primarily from females. I've read many comments that because JH was cheating on her, it's her fault for not being able to "hold on to her man". I find this concept rather ridiculous.

The dude had not yet broken up with her, in fact quite the opposite, intimating that he's ready to tie the knot with her and then going and crying after Lee Ga Young and planting a kiss on her. There's absolutely no way under any circumstance this would be justified in normal society....like seriously? The dude is a cheater plain and simple.

Also, before we talk about whether Choi Anna is being mean or catty, let's look at her back story. She had very little in life, worked hard and managed to create some space for herself in fashion. She got attention of JH and presumably had mutual affection and began a relationship. At this point JH's mom enters the picture decides she's not good enough and tells JH to drop her like a bad habit, which he does. Abandoning the girl you love without putting up a fight is the hall mark of a richard simmons bag in any society, but especially in the K drama world. It's striking that more soompiers don't hold it against him. Well, I certainly do.

In any event, one would expect the girl at the receiving end of this situation to feel betrayed and even vengeful. Shockingly and what could be seen as a positive, her genuine love for the dude, she accepts him back when he asks her again. On this, the second occasion, JH is pursuing her, he makes it clear that he'll protect her and it will be different from the previous time. But then, what does he do? After telling her he'll marry her he goes and kisses some other girl, pursues another girl with everything he has. Seriously? That's the kind of character he is. How should Anna respond in said situation. Can she really be blamed if she wants revenge on him at this point.

I say no. Regardless of what Anna does to take revenge, if she takes revenge on JH, it's clearly justified. If she wants to go after the woman who knew she was in a relationship with JH and still managed to shove her face in between...well I don't begrudge her doing that either.

Guest PRECiOUS

Choi Anna's character seems to be gettin a ton of hate on this forum, I'm assuming primarily from females. I've read many comments that because JH was cheating on her, it's her fault for not being able to "hold on to her man". I find this concept rather ridiculous.

The dude had not yet broken up with her, in fact quite the opposite, intimating that he's ready to tie the knot with her and then going and crying after Lee Ga Young and planting a kiss on her. There's absolutely no way under any circumstance this would be justified in normal society....like seriously? The dude is a cheater plain and simple.

Also, before we talk about whether Choi Anna is being mean or catty, let's look at her back story. She had very little in life, worked hard and managed to create some space for herself in fashion. She got attention of JH and presumably had mutual affection and began a relationship. At this point JH's mom enters the picture decides she's not good enough and tells JH to drop her like a bad habit, which he does. Abandoning the girl you love without putting up a fight is the hall mark of a richard simmons bag in any society, but especially in the K drama world. It's striking that more soompiers don't hold it against him. Well, I certainly do.

In any event, one would expect the girl at the receiving end of this situation to feel betrayed and even vengeful. Shockingly and what could be seen as a positive, her genuine love for the dude, she accepts him back when he asks her again. On this, the second occasion, JH is pursuing her, he makes it clear that he'll protect her and it will be different from the previous time. But then, what does he do? After telling her he'll marry her he goes and kisses some other girl, pursues another girl with everything he has. Seriously? That's the kind of character he is. How should Anna respond in said situation. Can she really be blamed if she wants revenge on him at this point.

I say no. Regardless of what Anna does to take revenge, if she takes revenge on JH, it's clearly justified. If she wants to go after the woman who knew she was in a relationship with JH and still managed to shove her face in between...well I don't begrudge her doing that either.

I COMPLETELY AGREE. it's very refreshing to finally see someone tell it how it is, plain and simple. but i kind of want to see her get revenge by becoming friends with gayoung and younggul and by finding a new man and being happy. she definitely doesn't deserve the unhappy life she has now and everyone knows the best way to get revenge on someone if by being completely and utterly happy while the other person suffers c:

and on a side note, in the beginning of the drama i actually thought jung jae hyuk was attractive. now i think he's kind of creepy

*sorry to those who actually like him, this is just my opinion

Guest kimmiemai

Agree. I pretty much don't get the hate on Anna either.

Jaehuyk, or rather Lee Je Hoon, is cute, but it doesn't make him chasing after another woman while in relationship with Anna is right. I'm glad at the very least he finally lets her go in this episode. I loled when Anna brought up how he dumped another girl and chose Anna and the story just repeated itself to another person. He said there was one thing different; GaYoung didn't love him.... Ummm...? So if she loves and accepts him, there will be no difference to the last 2 girls? I was expecting something more meaningful from him, such as he has grown up since then and he understands what he truly loves... But no, he wants her because he can't have her.

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

Finally someone thought the same with me, I love your thought!I agreed with you!! For any girl with this situation, we could do worst!! I felt for Anna character, she was hurt once and now again, he still doesn't want to let her go and hold on to her while pursuit others so obvious with almost everything. JH is nothing but a selfish, worthless man who use power to control people and especially to get girl. I do think Anna genuinely love him for who he is but he hurt her over and over again. It's sad!! She could be bean pie but situation called for it. If you were her, you would be too. Also for calling her bean pie but she hasn't done anything to harm GY yet, did she? Also for her to go against GY is not cool but IT's woman thing...in that situation, she doesn't know the inside but only see what is outside, and the outside of this story is Because of GY, JH doesn't bother about her. Little did she know, he is an bad guy behind all of this. I really did love JH at the beginning for his cute, spoiled personality but this behavior is taken to the next level. This drama is weird but super Different that make it so GOOD!!!

Just finished watching with subs. I agree with all that don't see Anna as the villain, other than give GY some ugly looks she has not done anything to her. Also I remembered YG asking JH not to toy with YG because she was young and innocent , this could also be what's holding him back. GY is only 20 and I think JH.YG and Anna are like 27 or 28. JH mother sent her to America I think she got into the school because she was talented. I kdon't JH or his family can get the school to take someone just because they say so. Even with GY all JH did was get her the opportunity to show what she could do. She got her self in the school. YG had nothing to do the one whowith her getting kicked out, it was all madam Jo and her daughter, and even if YG wasn't living with her they would have found another way. I also need to say that if not for YG she would not have been there anyway. He was the one to give her the money to go, and he didn't even know she had talent.

I do disagree with those who think Anna has no talent, Anna is a classical designer (Chanel, YSL,Givenchy,Pucci) GY is more of a current trend and youth oriented designer. JH doesn't know the difference. Here's the thing I hate about JH from the beginning Anna saw their reunion as him coming back to her, and because he thought she would give him what he wanted he let her believe it was true. All along he had an interest in GY, but he hid that from Anna. The decision to put her name on GY designs was not her choice to make, JH made it a condition. When she objected he made her feel as if she wasn't talented so what could she do. The same with the lawsuit he bought the idea to her and after explaining what he was going to do he only asked her what should he do, and she said sue her, That does make her the bad guy. The only time JH comes around or seek her out or act as if he has any feelings for her is after he finds out she has been with YG.

To JH relationship with both women is motivated as much by YG as it is the women. His happiness at seeing GY report to work is as much about him thinking he has beaten YG as it is his attraction to GY. He believed that GY was the talent and without her YG would be nothing, the 5 million he paid for the company made him think GY wouldn't see him as a bad guy.When Anna leaves him and go with YG he will be hurt more than he knows. Right now he is just thinks he's got GY, until she rushed out of the restaurant to go after YG.

We all know that GY and YG will be together but I agree with him she is to young right now, what if it was just a crush she needs time to know her own true feelings. That little kiss she gave him doesn't mean I love you, as viewers we know it does but as a man he could have thought that she was just making a pass.He is a player after all, and she knew it because the ladies at the factory talked about it all the time. When has she ever tried to talk to him about what she felt, and that's the problem with them they never talk about their feelings for each other.

From the previews it looks as if JH father will recognize that YG is talented, I think he is going to enter that contest at JH and become the Fashion King, and JH will hate it and that's when GY will also see his true colors.

Now as for GY, a lot of people see her as the victim ans much as they see Anna as the bad guy. All along she knew how YG felt about JH yet she never stop gong to see him, she knew that JH had a girlfriend but made never effort to not be misunderstood in her relationship with him. That night that he kissed her she really made no effort to stop him and would have allowed the second kiss if YG hadn't stopped it. She knew her relationship with JH would hurt Anna and didn't care. Still don't. Anna knows that she like YG just like JH does, but she also can see that GY is not opposed to using his attraction for her to get what she wants.

I think her life at J fashions is not going to be the dream she thought it would be. Madam Jo daughter will see to that, I think she will be alienated at the company and harassed by the mother I think BS will no longer tell her what's going on at the factory because she is with J fashion so their relationship will be strained. She will be just like Anna was with no one to depend on or be a friend to her but JH, and he will be a disappointment. Because just like YG kept saying he has nothing everything he has belongs to his parents. And Just like they give it they can take it away.

After watching tonights episode I am very annoyed with GY. It's like you she plays with JH and YG very innocently and purely which makes everything worse. I don't know, I don't get too deep with the characters. I don't like JH at all, I'm all about YG even though he bugs me sometimes too. I just think GY is becoming more frustrating to watch. URGH!

Guest Starlitelet

@starlitelet I really like your comments, and I read all of them ;) I agree with u :)

Can someone please tell me why JH looked anxious during YG show? And those designs, who made them? GY or YG?

And why hasnt GY designed anything for JH company? Or why is there no amazement for her work like the other time with the designs Anna claimed it were hers.

Hi there marie67 ^^!

Jeez, I feel so honored that you took the time to read all of them, since they're fairly long - haha. Once I'm in for an idea, I tend to go around in loops, so sorry if I repeat myself sweatingbullets.gif.

Jae Hyuk looked anxious because he regretted giving Young Gul the 5 million dollars. He thought that Young Gul would fail without Ga Young. However, it seems like Young Gul is as talented without the need of Ga Young. Jae Hyuk was surprised that Young Gul is succeeding without Ga Young. I wonder if this will make Jae Hyuk push Ga Young even further. If so, then I'll hate him for that.

I'm pretty sure Young Gul made those designs at the recent fashion show. 

Ga Young has been too caught up in her dramas that she can't seem to focus on her designs/works. It seems like she's not giving her full potential in Jae Hyuk's company. I think it's also partially because she feels guilty if her designs give recognition to Jae Hyuk's company. In other words, she feels like she might be betraying Young Young Apparel. Ga Young hasn't been in her working/inspiring mode lately. 

Archived