Make A Wish And See If It Comes True

Guest dsyxelic

Guest bbycoco

i wish he would tell me how he feels and why he became so distant. i wish all my other wishes came true pertaining to school and family :/

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot of things I wish for and have wished for, but the one thing I want most I haven't found yet. So instead of waiting for it to come to me, I'll try my best to find it. (*^^*)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish I wasn't so broke.
I wish I could travel and see my family again.
I wish I could get back on track with a healthy lifestyle! haha.
I wish the person I like also liked me.
I wish my home situation was better.
I wish I knew what to do with my life.

Lots of wishes...

I wish I can repair my sleep schedule. This is important, I can't meet new women if I'm not 100% functioning. and I haven't been for the past 2 weeks -__-
For this sake, I slept only 2 hours last night (well, this morning actually), and also did some strenuous exercise that I've been taking a break from for the past week and a half. feels great, and I'm hella tired. Hope it works.

I also wish I will find a beautiful girlfriend. but maybe I don't have to wish for it.. I think I can do it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KenzoTeng

I wish that we could be friends again in the future. I wish that we would move on with our lives real soon. I wish that after we moved on we will just be friends again. We were too perfect for each other but I guess we just needed to be imperfect for the pieces to fit. I wish you the best thank you for the precious memories. If it were meant to be then it will happen again.

Archived