Make A Wish And See If It Comes True

Guest dsyxelic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish their was one day I can live my life without any worries. Because once you realize, no matter how small it is, you'll be worried about SOMETHING everyday...

I remember my wish haha, it didn't come true...sadly(something really weird happened instead). However, I wish for my parents to be fine(health & relationship) at the end of this year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovebite

I want to conquer my dark side and finally put an end to a decade long battle of procrastination and laziness. I want to use every minute preciously and effectively and not waste time anymore.

Guest victoliae

I wish to do well this semester.I wish my university provided more international programs for studies. 
anddd to continue the forum
I wish eternal happiness and love for my friends and family. 

I wish I pass my exam.I wish I will be able to study a second language.I wish to get a good job in the future.
I wish all my wishes and dreams come true. 

Guest missrouge

I wish to do well on my finals, and not risk falling below the minimum average required for my masters :( 
I wish I can spend a cozy and happy holidays with friends and family with lots of food and gifts
I wish you and I can... move forward... together or separately 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mellypanda69

I wish for you to give me more attention..
I wish to do well in the futureI wish you didn't have to moveI wish to go back to October 6th, 2013

Archived