Make A Wish And See If It Comes True

Guest dsyxelic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thaoyunho

I wish we could just cross eachother paths once.I wish if that happened, you would notice me.I wish you could become a part of my life.

Well i guess i have nothing to lose lol
i wish that i would find what it is i really aspire to do, and what it is that i am truly passionate abouti wish that you'll also find your place in this world, and reach your aspirations and be happy with who you arei wish that one day, you'll stop noticing me as X's best friend, and see me as myselfi wish that if we cannot be together in this lifetime, that in another we would bei wish that we can get more chances to spend time with each other before we go our separate ways next yeari wish that i'll have a warm and supportive family with a husband that is perfect for me

Guest act2arie

I just wish I could have a chance to chase her, I don't even care if she likes me or not, I just want a chance to do something so that I wouldn't have any regrets. 

I wish I can get a better life, like a normal person, socially active and graduate soon, get a good job with a good salary. in its time having a guy that loves me and sincerely gives me a good future... AMEN.

Archived