R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

How could he not be found for 10 days?! Didn't anybody freaking look for him, like.. uh his wife? Were they in different places for their work, or were they not talking coz of a fight?

It's sad if rumors are true and they were fighting.. imagine how sad JungSunHee is right now..

Are you freaking kidding me? 10 DAYS?

Holy crap. Condolences to Jung Sunhee and the rest of their family.

Wow, it seems like yesterday I was just looking at their wedding pictures. :(

RIP.

Guest CONSTANCE

How could he not be found for 10 days?! Didn't anybody freaking look for him, like.. uh his wife? Were they in different places for their work, or were they not talking coz of a fight?

It's sad if rumors are true and they were fighting.. imagine how sad JungSunHee is right now..

i JUST read about this 10 days thing too! wtheck, how can he not be found for 10 days?!

his body would be ..... uh .. not pleasant looking (?)

apparently there was a van parked outside on a street for a long time so people reported it to the police

i think they had a fight or something i dont know :(

his suicide letter said "I love you sunhee"

ah so depressing and sad .. so many deaths .. cant believe it ..

Guest PINKXDREAMER

oh my gosh. oh my gosh. when i saw this topic i was thinking in my head "it can't be jung sunhee's husband, ahn jae hwan.. right?" and then i saw the pictures and i literally just sat there saying "oh my god". oh wow. i think this is one of the more unexpected deaths. i feel so bad for jung sun hee. =((

Guest Kiss Me

What?

Another death?

Was it really suicide?

Omg, his wife must be hurting so much right now.

It hasn't been long since they been married.... gah.

So sad.

REST IN PEACE =/

Guest iamsoretarded

they seemed like the cutest couple i love jung sun hee and i honestly hope that she and his family will be able to heal from this tragedy

Guest fantasy21

omg are you serious O_O I can't believe it... I never knew he was that kind of person to do that since he looks so happy and smiling all the time. T_T I feel so sorry for he's wife...

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan, you were a wonderful actor. you will be missed

he wasn't found for 10 days. The news articles say he was found in a car and died from a type of gas. When the police found his body it was decomposing already and said he died 10 days ago. Some articles say 10 days some say 1 month so i'm not sure which is true.

Wow. I feel so bad for Jung Sun hee. But for 10 days (or one month)?! Wow, I wonder what happened...

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan

Guest Happy_Day

i JUST read about this 10 days thing too! wtheck, how can he not be found for 10 days?!

his body would be ..... uh .. not pleasant looking (?)

apparently there was a van parked outside on a street for a long time so people reported it to the police

i think they had a fight or something i dont know :(

his suicide letter said "I love you sunhee"

ah so depressing and sad .. so many deaths .. cant believe it ..

I know, most likely they had fought.. Otherwise, how would it not be a big deal that he was missing for 10 days? That would be horrible, I bet JungSunHee is totally blaming herself right now, you know how ppl get.. Oh man, that's so tragic for her.

I just told my parents, and my mom is totally shocked. I guess his body would have been totally.. not good if it was there for 10 days wow..

He looked like such a friendly nice guy. It's weird how happy ppl seem to commit more suicides, like JungDaBin and Yooni.

Guest Shortyyy126

omg what's wrong with this year and the year before? it's kind of freaky you know? last year's deaths were mostly female while this year's deaths were mostly male.

i'm so sorry that there was another death and i send my condolences to his family members.

may he rest in peace.

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

Oh my gosh. I didn't know of Ahn Jae Hwan, but I love seeing Jeong Sun Hee... This is terrible and I give my deepest condolences to Sun Hee and Jae Hwan's family. It tears me up to see those pictures of him kissing her forehead. They look so happy...

May he rest in peace.

Guest jelly_pudding

i still can't believe this.. it is just too sad.......

:tears:

RIP Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환)

:(:(

i pray and hope that he is in a better place and i hope that his family, friends, his fans and of course his wife Jung Sun Hee will soon be okay.

Guest >ch-yo<

oh gosh..another death?

><" don't really know the guy..but i've always love Jung Sung Hee

this is really terrible...getting married not long ago...then this?

i wonder how she'll take it gosh..

-RIP, Ahn Jae Hwan-

Archived