R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

Guest lordbordem

ive posted more one the previous page but this whole event is becoming very interesting.

Basically what happened now is that AJH father and sister has just held a press conference saying that the suicide could have been caused by threats by some other third parties and then they go on to say that the message left in the car ..

DOES NOT appear to be Ahn Jae Hwans handwriting.

interesting way to throw a curve ball at the general public i suppose, but if this is true then it does bring about some serious questions

the family has requested a second police inquiry into this event and it will be interesting to see the results

to be honest even if this is true, i don't expect too much from Korean Police, if anything i suspect the netizens will be the first to find any interesting and credible new information for this

EDIT:

Heres the article

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...2&outlink=1

His father raises some VERY GOOD points.

Bankruptcy laws are very similar in both Korea and USA, if he had declared bankruptcy, he could have given himself enough leverage to cover his debts, might have taken awhile, but filling for bankruptcy would have certainly given him this time

He also raises the fact that he has no idea how AJH got into so much debt, it stands to reason no matter how badly you over borrow, NO ONE is going to let you borrow several times more then you can. So the people saying most celebrities don't earn a lot, consider this, if he really was $4 Million in the red in a relatively short time, he definitely had the cash flow to allow him to borrow such, seriously his whole movie project ICING was only going to cost him US$7 million so saying he borrowed nearly 2/3 of this amount (not including previous amounts) is a bit far fetched.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^thank you for providing some infos abt ajh death...i wished he could have choose filing for bancruptcy rather than ending his life, altho it will be hard but at least its like giving himself another chance ...my elders always said that every problem there's a way to solve and every sickness there's a cure except death...i dunno its like easier said than done...but at least it gives some hope altho it takes time ...*sigh*

its really a heartwrenching scene seeing his wife cried so hard and collapsed many times during the funeral...gosh no words can describe her pain...so pitiful, i really hope she stays strong and get lots of support...

Guest damifino

For all those griping about the "evils" of Korean netizens, you do realize that the reason commenting on Naver was disenabled was mostly for the SAME things that folks are posting in this thread, right? Speculation about why he killed himself, talking about his debt, his marriage, etc... in general, gossiping and spreading rumors about someone who is dead and can't defend himself as well as blaming the surviving widow for his death. So before we go badmouthing other netizens, we should look at ourselves instead of being hypocrits.

Guest lordbordem

For all those griping about the "evils" of Korean netizens, you do realize that the reason commenting on Naver was disenabled was mostly for the SAME things that folks are posting in this thread, right? Speculation about why he killed himself, talking about his debt, his marriage, etc... in general, gossiping and spreading rumors about someone who is dead and can't defend himself as well as blaming the surviving widow for his death. So before we go badmouthing other netizens, we should look at ourselves instead of being hypocrits.

Naver as far as i read up didn't close up comments just to stop wild and petty speculations. The biggest reason by far were the people that were still complaining about JSH Anti-US protest comments and spamming their blogs and cyworlds with scams of "more info"

80% of comments were like this and it got out of hand, so Naver closed comments. NOTHING in this thread comes close to what was happening in the Naver site and i hope that you don't go accusing people in this thread of being hypocrites without reason

ive posted more one the previous page but this whole event is becoming very interesting.

Basically what happened now is that AJH father and sister has just held a press conference saying that the suicide could have been caused by threats by some other third parties and then they go on to say that the message left in the car ..

interesting way to throw a curve ball at the general public i suppose, but if this is true then it does bring about some serious questions

the family has requested a second police inquiry into this event and it will be interesting to see the results

to be honest even if this is true, i don't expect too much from Korean Police, if anything i suspect the netizens will be the first to find any interesting and credible new information for this

EDIT:

Heres the article

Bankruptcy laws are very similar in both Korea and USA, if he had declared bankruptcy, he could have given himself enough leverage to cover his debts, might have taken awhile, but filling for bankruptcy would have certainly given him this time

He also raises the fact that he has no idea how AJH got into so much debt, it stands to reason no matter how badly you over borrow, NO ONE is going to let you borrow several times more then you can. So the people saying most celebrities don't earn a lot, consider this, if he really was $4 Million in the red in a relatively short time, he definitely had the cash flow to allow him to borrow such, seriously his whole movie project ICING was only going to cost him US$7 million so saying he borrowed nearly 2/3 of this amount (not including previous amounts) is a bit far fetched.

Usually a movie has several funding sources. It's hard to imagine one person shoulders the bulk of the investment, unless it was indeed bloated with loan shark interests.

Depression (if only media would cover it beyond getting 1 or 2 token expert to conclude "it's why s/he took the final exit", & spur some constructive conversation about changing attitudes both in seeking professional help and being more tolerant, supportive of mental illness) -- MAY significantly alter someone's usual disposition, affect how they perceive themselves, and result in change in behavior (such as isolation from their usual social network and their potential help) and yes...even handwriting (which is part of communicating oneself to others.)

Guest fallen*angel*

EDIT:

Heres the article

1. he could feel its too embarassing to declare bk when he was a famous star. he chosed dealth so he didnot have to face that. many businessmen in taiwan/hk killed themselves because of embarassment/shame of failure. they could declare bkbut the rather chose dealth instead.

2.people could lend him a lot of money because of his star status that normally an unfamous person would not be able to borrow.

Guest lordbordem

1. he could feel its too embarassing to declare bk when he was a famous star. he chosed dealth so he didnot have to face that. many businessmen in taiwan/hk killed themselves because of embarassment/shame of failure. they could declare bkbut the rather chose dealth instead.

2.people could lend him a lot of money because of his star status that normally an unfamous person would not be able to borrow.

yeah unfortunately, most of the points raised in the last few posts are quite valid, and most people(netizens and news sites) are taking his father's claims as a last grasp attempt to salvage some sort of meaning out of all of this :(

in the end the final autopsy and investigation will probably reveal most of these points and all that is left to do is take some meaningful social commentary out of all of this.

Guest V A L XD

What I don't get is......

So the news is saying that he's been dead for like 2 weeks or so? Like 10 days or something? I don't know what his wife was doing! Shouldnt she have suspected something when he didnt come home for couple of days? Or maybe she did... but they couldnt find where he was until this time? I don't know... but either way... this death is by far the worst one this year. I hate the thought of anyone committing suicide... and it sucks that someone who always looked so happy had to die like this.

He wasn't missing. Sunhee knew he'd be away for away 'cause she and the rest of the family still stayed in contact with him and he still made appereances on shows.

you don't get it, no one in their right mind, even if they were trying to harm themselves, could stay in a small area with that coal smoke, because it's so poisonous, your first instinct is to get out from wherever that was. yes, he was well aware of the coals, but i'm saying he had to get drunk in order to do it without resisting.

You don't have to be drunk to commit suicide even if it means, gasing yourself to death. The human mind is very complex. You don't know if he really resisted. Maybe he was in his right mind, sitting there crying and looking at the coals. Maybe he wasn't scared to light up the coals 'cause he thought, if he lit up the coals all his problems would go away.

Even if you are the best doctor in the world, you still can't understand a person who wants to commit suicide. Their thoughts and sense are different from those who are happy and want to live.

If all suiciders resisted from lighting coals, hanging themselfs, cutting themselfs then what would we call it?

There are many people who kill themself while their still sober or not under control of a substience.

I'll leave it at that because this no place to argue about how he died. If we keep this up, we're doing exactly what the Netizen's are doing 'cause we ourself are also Netizens.

We have to wait till the official reports are out before we jump to conclusion and each others throat.

Maybe this way, It'll help Jung Sunhee to heal and help Jae Hwan's soul rest in peace.

Funeral pictures and resting place.

ajh.jpg

You can also watch the funereal here: http://buddyaction.buddybuddy.co.kr/osdLnk...NO=000018280317

Guest yahoojedi

god!!!! jung sung hee was so so so active and so happy. . .

this year is such a gloomy year. . . why is that so????

*sigh* ahn jae hwan may you rest in peace. . .

gosh... why are there so many death this year?? its so depressing.. oh, may you be well and happy always...

and i hope his wife will stay srong no matter what...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived