The Cast Of Twilight!

Guest ginachan

Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

OMG Kristen Stewart totally looks the part!!! it's amazing!!! and I imagined her as Bella throughout the whole book!!

Robert Pattison playing Edward is... I don't know ... but it looks like he has the kind of face where you get used to it ... and his character will make him more and more appealing and attractive ... younamsaying? (he was really hot in harry potter!)

for the rest of them ... the cast is .... amazingly attractive looking... except I thought that Carlisle and Esme would look a bit younger (and a bit more attractive ...sorry) and I thought Jacob black would look a little more lanky and fragile ... he's the boy from sharkboy and lavagirl!! awhh he's tall for his age! and Jasper is freakin cute and Alice looks like what I imagined her to look like! and the guy who plays Emmet is the guy from the first episode of 90210 i swear!!! lol

but I can't wait for it to come out!!! wwwhooooo hoooo counting down ...

I read the book before I looked at this thread had it bookmarked but I didn't want to see the cast ... so I could imagine it in my head... but I knew what Bella and Edward would look like from all the previews .... I read the book in 1 and 1/2 days X]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't wait for movie..

Rob is perfect choice for Edward.I wonder whether he joins the cast of "New Moon" if it would be a sequel. i can't image who would be Edward than Rob.. his eyes and smile is Edward's.

I'm ok with Kristine and the rest. but i think Rose should be more beautiful

Where is Rob?

Kristen looks great. Rob and her serioulsy love messing their hair .. so cute

don't worry Rob and Kristen are gonna meet up in Rome~

hehehe i can't till i see pics!!

seriously they are like Brangelina for me!!

i need to think of a name that would mean for both....

hmmm

Robstew (sounds yummy)

KrisPattz???

Guest spuddevaughn

Rob and Kristen will be meeting up in Rome along with Catherine. Rob is probably still in LA because he will be receiving an award but there's no news yet if he will be attending.

When I read the first few chapters of Midnight Sun, the story from Edward's point of view, I had envisioned Bella to be soft, feminine with great resilence and strong sense of character. I think Kristen is too "strong" or even overly rebellious in looks. I don't get the feel that she's very soft or feminine. I like the suggestion of Kat Denning or Alexis Bledal (?).

I imagined the ultimate romantic novel...

When I read the first few chapters of Midnight Sun, the story from Edward's point of view, I had envisioned Bella to be soft, feminine with great resilence and strong sense of character. I think Kristen is too "strong" or even overly rebellious in looks. I don't get the feel that she's very soft or feminine. I like the suggestion of Kat Denning or Alexis Bledal (?).

I imagined the ultimate romantic novel...

^ you have to see that to Edward all humans look fragile and weak...

especially Bella, he looks at her as if she's made out of glass!

Bella herself is a very strong character, when she knows what she wants she goes for it

Bella is very rebellious when it comes to regular love stories because she knows that she might die for Edward but she doesn't care

it takes a lot of guts to do that~

i really don't like Kat Denning or Alexis Bledal because they look too soft... (plus...idon'tthinkalexiscanact...ahem)

U P D A T E !

NEWS & PHOTOS!

NEW "TWILIGHT" Scene (MSN) :)

cafeteriascene_19.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBUu4P50EmA

ROBERT ON KRISTEN STEWART

Can you describe each of your co-stars in one word?

Robert: Nikki is quite forthright. Kristen, I don't know. I can't describe her in one word. Just working with Kristen, it's nice to work with someone who you can see what they're going to become. She's going to be the biggest star. [Laughs] Everything I say is really over complimentary, but she is, though, she's really, really good. She's been good in everything she's done, which is really weird because she's really young. She's a lot better than I am. It's kind of embarassing. I can't even look her in the eyes in scenes anymore. I try to find excuses.

Source:

http://www.robertandkristen.org/

Rob & Kristen will be introducing the two sneak peek Twilight clips that will be airing during tomorrow night's "Greek" finale

We were told today that ABC Family will be airing two exclusive first looks at Twilight during tomorrow night’s season finale of Greek. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson will be introducing the clips.

KRISTEN in Madrid & Robert (Hollywood Award)

kristen2jt4.jpggalarpo4.jpg

Oh.. Rob is so sweet when he talks about Kristen. they never stop prasing each other. I wonder how good Kristen is. Rob always give her the best words.

Rob looks so good in black suit. but his hair is not messy enought...haha.. i love his hair at Comic Con.

Guest tinatran_

the plot doesn't interest me. i think i should go read the book. i only want to watch the movie cause that guy from Never Back Down is gonna be in it. XD

Guest ginachan

the plot doesn't interest me. i think i should go read the book. i only want to watch the movie cause that guy from Never Back Down is gonna be in it. XD

yeah you probably should do that.

Guest birainy

man, Rosalie was a total let down.

I was imagining the woman who played Nikki Saunders / Tracy Strauss In Heroes as Rosalie...

The scene at the canteen... aren't they supposed to be not looking at each other and not being mushy like that?

I don't know.. It takes the enigma of the Cullens away.

Archived