Quantcast

The Cast Of Twilight!

Guest ginachan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lavitadolce

Who ever said Rob is not the perfect Edward? Now, they could eat their heart out because no actor can look as good as he does as Edward and no actor has the acting chops to pull this role off.

AGREEEEED!

He's the perfect Edward :wub:

ahhhh, why did they cut the girl who plays alice's hair?

Alice in the book is described as a pixie type of girl with REALLY REALLY short hair.

its only natural that Alice would have short hair in the movie.

and i think it looks awesome on her.

Guest xl0v3juicy

I've watched a few previews... and so far I'm not impressed o_o. I'm not going to put my hopes up too high for the movie. The cast looks good though!

Guest roentgen

i looooooove the pic showing E+B at the prom, it's practically drizzling with UST. you get the feeling kirsten's more than just dazzled *ahem*

on another note, i am absolutely enamoured with alice's hair. i wish i had the guts and patience to pull off a 'do like that, it rocks.

Guest miss.mesmerized

I love the new trailer! there are more scenes where edward talks and my god is his voice hot! They added so much more scenes which drove me insane and im super excited to watch the movie now!!

Guest PINKXDREAMER

robert pattinson is so hot in that suit. i love it. love it love it love it.

that picture where they're wearing the vampire teeth is cute/funny.

but i hate jasper's hair.

Guest vanggirlie

i agree with others in that the cast looks good but i'm not expecting much from the movie itself...whether it's from the acting or how the storyline is going to be played out. also, the dialogue, from what i get from the trailer, sounds better on paper then being said....it sounds kind of corny/cheesy...in the trailer.

i'm not sure if i'll watch it in theater or wait till it comes out on dvd.

i agree with others in that the cast looks good but i'm not expecting much from the movie itself...whether it's from the acting or how the storyline is going to be played out. also, the dialogue, from what i get from the trailer, sounds better on paper then being said....it sounds kind of corny/cheesy...in the trailer.

i'm not sure if i'll watch it in theater or wait till it comes out on dvd.

That's what I thought too and I'm also not expecting much from the movie. but I still want to see it and I wish it was Nov.21 already.

Archived