The Cast Of Twilight!

Guest ginachan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gaikgee

OMG!!! just can't wait till the movie is out....i have read the books...and the guy that plays edward cullen really looks like how they describe him in the book...however..i just wish that alexis bleidel could have played bella's character....then it will be totally perfect...sigh....

OMG!!! just can't wait till the movie is out....i have read the books...and the guy that plays edward cullen really looks like how they describe him in the book...however..i just wish that alexis bleidel could have played bella's character....then it will be totally perfect...sigh....

omgsh YES alexis bleidel! gawd, why didnt them casting directors think to cast her?! :tears:

OMG YEAH!

Alexis Bledel would have made a very proficient Bella but then again, I dunno

Kirsten Stewart is pretty good for the role too.

However, Alexis Bledel has a strong innocence/weak look to her and Kirsten has

that like frail but slightly strong appea.

the trailer is HOT HOTl

Guest KhmerGuy231

Trailer pretty much rocked, but I'm worried about the acting. I think Edward's accent is horrid. lol. I'm still watching it though!

Robert Pattison is so dreamy. Haha! :wub::lol:

Kristen Stewart is exactly how I imagined Bella to look like. But I didn't expect Bella's voice to be so low. But it's okay! She's still beautiful.

Yay, can't wait for Twilight to come out!

ROBERT PATTINSON is sooo hot...since I saw him in Harry Potter I felt in love with him ^^ He is the perfect "EDWARD CULLEN'.

Kerstin is a good choice...she looks beautiful with BROWN HAIR! Wow...very nice.

Cannot wait for the movie. <333333333333 I hope it will be as good as the book is ^^

the movie poster is stunning...

406pxtwilightpostermedibz7.jpg

credit: wiki

Archived