The Cast Of Twilight!

Guest ginachan

Guest ginachan

** UPDATE PG. 13 ROME ITALY PREMIERE***
"THE CAST OF TWILIGHT"

(A Book Series now being made into a MOVIE)

UPDATES ON PG. 5, 7, 8, 9 , 10, 12, 13

35480_twilight_group_shot-larger_12.jpg

flip-b.jpg

cullen7.jpg

2633724954_f0052a0e8c_o.jpg

ROBERT PATTINSON "EDWARD CULLEN'

cullen8.jpg

copy-of-rob.jpg

ggg.jpg

cullen6.jpg

cullen1.jpg

07.jpg

KRISTEN STEWART "ISABELLA SWAN"

swan1.jpg

swan2.jpg

swan3.jpg

KristenStewart3_106lo.jpg

JACKSON RATHBONE "JASPER HALE"

2526365149_ac5ff8f1bc.jpg

session2_06.jpg

session2_01.jpg

2789045179_18495dfd64.jpg

Ashley Greene " Alice Cullen"

normal_They6_661199070008582b96dbdf775a03ac74.jpg

normal_LAIMG_000291_LG.jpg

001.jpg

44.jpg

Kellan Lutz "Emmett Cullen"

2561660629_67f1d7fdf3.jpg

normal_001.jpg

normal_003.jpg

Nikki Reed "Rosalie Hale"

winter_lace-unknown1.jpg

TAYLOR LAUTHER "Jacob Black"

taylor_lautner.jpg

002.jpg

Cam Gigandet "James"

340x.jpg

camcig5lz.jpg

cam_gigandet_1178730375.jpg

Justin Chon "Eric Yorkie"

JustinChon2.jpg

home-photo.jpg

2261099471_fa2fa15a8c.jpg

........MORE TO COME

09/11/08

ROBERT & KRISTEN Comic Con 08'

..michael who?

RandK2.jpg

RandK1.jpg

In-Style Mag Sneak peek

Twilightpictureshoot.jpg

Kristen and Robert "Entertainment Weekly"

ew071808c-1.jpg

ew071808a.jpg

Twilight cast at the VMA's

normal_55663880thatphotograph972008111419P.jpg

normal_55663882thatphotograph972008111400P.jpg

normal_41959_Twilight_celebutopia_net_616_122_53lo_2.jpg

robkri2cy0.jpg

normal_vmas_32.jpg

normal_vmas_33.jpg

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do not like the girl they picked for rosalie. she's NOT drop dead gorgeous at all! and her body isn't 'statuesque, the body of a supermodel'

Guest songssiissii

ashley greene is so pretty

i sort of wish she didnt have short hair in the movie. iw ish alice had long hairrr

nikki reed's blonde hair looks fake or weird in the picture

Guest CONSTANCE

AHH ROBERT <3

wow, if i saw these pics in some magazine, i wouldnt recgonize that its them!

alice and jasper holy .. they look SO different

this is sucha hot cast :) i love it!

Guest ginachan

I'm not sure if many of your guys know this but Jackson Rathbone used to be the host of DISNEY 411 back in the days....didn't think he'd turned out gorgeous like that....:D

Guest doofus9

im okay with everyone except esme and rosaline. nikki reeds hair looks really bad.. like a wig. and i dont know why but she seems really ugly in this movie..

Guest vanggirlie

Jackson Rathbone is just to freakin sexy and beautiful and everything. i'm going to watch this movie just for him and of course for Kristen because i think she's a very effective actor. i do really think Kristen has the look and feel of Bella completely. oh and i would have thought that Ashley Greene (who plays Alice) would have played Rosalie instead because Ashley looks gorgeous but then i think she has a soft beauty. altho Jackson will always be more gorgeous. yea back to Jackson...he's so drool-worthy. i can't wait to watch him onscreen...on the big screen. i'm sure i'm going to faint from the beauty of him.

oh and i think Robert Pattinson looks way more handsome not as Edward Cullen. i don't know why but i just feel that way. he really is handsome.

i don't find taylor attractive. something about him gives off a very metrosexual feel...which i don't really find attractive. altho he is good looking...if that makes any sense at all.

Guest ginachan

Jackson Rathbone is just to freakin sexy and beautiful and everything. i'm going to watch this movie just for him and of course for Kristen because i think she's a very effective actor. i do really think Kristen has the look and feel of Bella completely. oh and i would have thought that Ashley Greene (who plays Alice) would have played Rosalie instead because Ashley looks gorgeous but then i think she has a soft beauty. altho Jackson will always be more gorgeous. yea back to Jackson...he's so drool-worthy. i can't wait to watch him onscreen...on the big screen. i'm sure i'm going to faint from the beauty of him.

oh and i think Robert Pattinson looks way more handsome not as Edward Cullen. i don't know why but i just feel that way. he really is handsome.

i don't find taylor attractive. something about him gives off a very metrosexual feel...which i don't really find attractive. altho he is good looking...if that makes any sense at all.

Yea Jackson Rathbone fits the role of Jasper perfectly....he's gorgeous.....I still can't believe he used to host Disney 411...he was soo short and scrawny back then :D

Archived