The Cast Of Twilight!

Guest ginachan

Guest LeDisko

heyy this movie was shot in my high school .... madison high school in portland oregon!! lol we got released early so they couold shoot it

OMG

LUCKY girl

did you get to take any peeks? lol

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest picturesque

I'm not so happy with carlisle's character -.-

i pictured it more handsome and young looking.

hmm, maybe it's just the pictures...? hah

can't seriously wait for the movie!

I love Kristen, she's so pretty !

Guest na_yuht

LMAO. i cant help but laugh. Robert and Kristen are so different to their Twilight characters, its actually quite cute. Like when i look at them i dont

see Bella or Edward, but on screen for teh mvoie they are totally in character.

Is the black pumps teh only pair of high heels taht kristen has? Rob's hair is getting out of control, is it for his new movie or something? I

needs a cut oh so badly.

any of you guys heard the soundtrack yet?

i only like the linkin park song :(

i wish bellas lullaby was the river flow in you or something like that.

sounds alot better.

sounds alot better.

I like MUSE...

I was dissapointed they only had one of their song in the OST.

and I agree, I wish the lullaby was "River flow in you" yiruma or "Kiss the Rain" Yiruma

UPDATE!!

TWILIGHT VANITY FAIR PHOTO SHOOT OUTAKES!

(kristen&robert)

RKVanityFair3.gif

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAOny6Rbm7M

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRbL-o_kuw0

Guest roentgen

i wish i had kristen's skinny legs so i could rock the chucks and short skirt look.

hmm i spy ashley and jackson cozying up together in that shot :)

sounds alot better.

Yes! :D I got it today! I really like the Paramore songs, and Rob's song is really pretty - the guitar is AMAZING. I can't say I love his voice, and I can't really tell what he's saying because he mumbles the WHOLE SONG. But the guitar is awesome. :DDD

I like all the music, actually.

But yeah. That is totally NOT a lullaby. How can anyone possibly hum that?!

omg all the characters are SEXAY!!!! *O*

YES, THEY SO ARE.

And I totally know you!! :D I'm Katie, from SnM! Remember me?! <3` It was a long time ago, but~ XD

seeing V.F photo shoot pics, i though i'm watching Edward & Bella's honeymoon @ Isle Esme ..LOL

thanks for sharing

ROFLFL. You're totally right!! XDDD <3`

Who's Eric Yorkie? I don't renember him in the book.. is he one of the guys interested in Bella? I don't understand why they chose that guy 'Justin Chon' to be in the movie. I've seen him here& there in other shows/movies. Horrible actor, seriously. Eck. Bugs me everytime he comes on screen cause his acting is just soooooooo bad. :x but I'm going to assume he's only going to have a minor part cause I seriously don't renember Eric lol >_>

As for Jacob - everyone seems to be liking him a lot too but I can't get the image of him as shark boy out of my head X) I hope that doesn't ruin the movie for me when I watch Twilight :x SHARKBOY!!!! :]

|

V oh! haha. thanks for clearing that up. i only read the first book XP and its been a while since i read it =o

Who's Eric Yorkie? I don't renember him in the book.. is he one of the guys interested in Bella? I don't understand why they chose that guy 'Justin Chon' to be in the movie. I've seen him here& there in other shows/movies. Horrible actor, seriously. Eck. Bugs me everytime he comes on screen cause his acting is just soooooooo bad. :x but I'm going to assume he's only going to have a minor part cause I seriously don't renember Eric lol >_>

Eric is the first guy to approach her on Bella's first day of school? you really don't remember him? :unsure:

and If you read the other books, we'll def. be seeing more of Erik Yorkie :)

COVER OF EW with rob and kristen

001.jpg

Archived