Jae Hee 재희

Guest hye091

great to be back here again!! *waves at everyone* miss you all ... just got back a few hours ago and am currently suffering from jetlag ... can't get myself to sleep yet ... that was an awfully tiring trip ... but the country was so beautiful!! :)

VICODIN : hiya friend!!! looks like you have posted great pics of our oppa!! thanks so much! i had a great laugh about comments on andre kim's designs!! :lol::lol: it was just great that even with the not so nice clothes jae hee was able to carry it out well ... looking totally male!!!

and even if i do like han chae young ... i am having a hard time giving oppa to her though!! hahahaha i want him all to myself!!! :D:D

INEZ : hello!!!

Guest vicodin

leianjii!!!!!! *waves*

it's nice to see you here.. i missed you!

i do hope you had a nice trip.

you went to thailand, didnt you ?

how was it ???

it was just great that even with the not so nice clothes jae hee was able to carry it out well ... looking totally male!!!

yeah the clothes are a bit too feminime, womanish.. but lee hyun kyun oppa could pull it off real well! the clothes make him look like a flamboyant one but we still can see the masculine side of him hehhe..

and even if i do like han chae young ... i am having a hard time giving oppa to her though!! hahahaha i want him all to myself!!!

now now come on, girl.. you know the rules.. all jae hee wives and secret lovers must be fair with each other, so everyone could get a piece of him and be happy about it ;)

shyguitar, i think you should save the pictures to your computer and upload them to your own server.. i dont think the asianfanatics.net allow the hotlinkin' :unsure:

anyway, now.. im gonna present you something that could make your mind goes crazy hehehe..

well.. i do have wild imagination whenever i see these pictures below :P:lol:

110878911423qe.jpg

110878911448jl.jpg

110878911432po.jpg

sweet.. sexy thing... bring your body to meeeeeeeeeee :drools: :drools: :wub: :wub:

credits : cafe.daum.net, imageshack.us and myself for uploading :P

Guest peachys2sleep

^ thanks so much for the pictures! omg! he's so handsome! ahahaha.. i found someone at school that looks a lot like him.. what's he doing in china? does anyone know?

Guest cutiepie

^ thanks so much for the pictures! omg! he's so handsome! ahahaha.. i found someone at school that looks a lot like him.. what's he doing in china? does anyone know?

^

Jae Hee looked terribly thin in the last set of pics.

Are those his latest? :unsure:

those pics were were taken back in July in Taiwan while he was promoting Delightful Girl Chun Hyang..he was also on the 100% entertainment show hosted by Big S/Little S

hi everyone....tnx rubie for welcoming me here....

im overwhelmed by the many photos you guys hve posted here....do u know that soompi is very popular even in other forums...

by the way here's a link of art of fighting movie....trailer and movie stills...im not sure if it has been posted already here but anyways....

twitchfilm.net

some movie stills for jaeheeans....

M0020407_artoffight_1%5BW500-%5D.jpg

M0020410_artoffight_2%5BW500-%5D.jpg

M0020015_artoffight_3%5BW500-%5D.jpg

M0020016_artoffight_4%5BW500-%5D.jpg

M0020017_artoffight_5%5BW500-%5D.jpg

Guest vicodin

hii lualm!

welcome to the jae hee's residence :)

thank you for all the great pictures you've posted and pls post some more, we're looking forward to it :)

oh and yeah soompi is really popular on the net hehehe..

*screams* love the pics!!! especially those with his shirt open!!! :lol:

VICODIN : you're so bad!!! hahahahaha i am so flush with excitement ... i totally love his pics with his shirt open!!! i, oh so want, jae hee oppa there!!!

yep!! it was thailand ... the trip was okay ... had to see the rural parts most of the time (research work!) but i did get to see some great sights too!! though it was my first time there ... i enjoyed the trip alot!!! though the heat was not to my liking ... but i like the country alot!!

oops!! i almost forgot all the other girls here!! hahahaha okay okay ... i can share!!! but can i get the lips part!! pppppllllleeeeeaaasssseee!!! he has the nicest lips around!!

just a comment though ... i hope oppa refrains from the oh-so bouffant hairdo that he sports in pics with his dark shirt!!! i found it too 60's!!! but of course he still looks so hot!!!

hi there...

thanx vicodin for the warm welcome...im happy to be here...

yap...the pix where he was flexin his abs....shocks....i never thought he was this well built coz he looks skinny most of the times...i immediately downloaded it to my fone and made it my wallpaper....wowoweeee....

here's some more pix...

1116264825_ContactSheet-001.jpg