Shinhwa - 8th Album

xxtine_21

Guest xmkaex

does anyone know where i can order the ablum online besides yesasia?

i look up on yesasia for the 8th album but i can't find it.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newyork

WOW its finally here! well not for me lol but its out!

soon mine shall be shipped to me and i can finally have it

i love these six beautiful men

SHINHWA!

Guest roujin

im liking the album more this second time im listening. 'your man' and the song with ivy are my favorites. very pleased with this album. and there was one song that reminded me of g.o.d. not the song but just the style.

i really like the song 'your man' their english never fails to amuse me (in a good way hah).

"from a scale 1-10, compliment youre so perfect i dont know where the number could end"

idk why but i just love listening to this line. and i have to say andy's english sounds pretty good. erics...lol. nah he got a lot better since they started.

bamsae neowa na driving with my fancy car

and in once in a lifetime...anyone know who is singing the second verse? is that junjin? couldnt recognize the voice. if it is...wow he sounds so different. got better ^_^

why isn't yesasia selling it anymore?

hello shinhwa fans!

i posted this in the shinhwa thread too - but it seems relevant here

this is the info i got from my yesasia contact:

According to our Korean Music team, we have taken down the product just yesterday, because "Shinhwa" management company asked us not to sell it, saying the restriction message will be stated on the jacket cover as "Prohibited to sell in Japan" and "Do not Export". so Shinhwa vol.8 Korean version is only for domestic sales.

We understand that lots of on-line site are still selling but it is illegal in actual, and as long as we got notification from the management company, we cannot do anything but to follow their request.

:(

Guest qaxlod

This is quite unfortunate. However, if you guys want to order please go to the Shinhwa Changjo forums!

^ the songs rock my socks off.

lol XD

Their 8th album IS THE BOMB.

IT ROCKS!!!

I love every single song on there (=

SHINHWAA ~~~ XDDDD >_____<

I missed Hyesungie oppa's voice XD ;D

and I want to say that andy's rapping sounds better (=

and JJ has more vocal parts =D

proud of him XD lol

Guest clairdeluned

*sniffle* Where are you guys getting your albums? I was just about to order off Shinhwa Changjo when they CLOSED the orders! So now I really have no clue where to get mine :tears:

^ aweee

maybe u can ask somebody in the shinhwa thread, there might be somebody who lives in your area, and maybe they can get it for you

anyways, omg im listneing to song 3, and it is soo beautiful omg..

the preview part, i thoguht it was the chorus, but its actually like the bridge type thing.. which makes it sound so beautiful. like my god! AHH i love these songs like absolutely adore tehse songs

im gon' cry

i swear

ahh

omg

im crying, because shinhwa released their album finally

the long awaited wait

is over

omg..

=(

Guest babietinhyeu

wahh i want to order a copy but I miss the preorder by one day...sigh... now i have to wait for something else to come along so i can buy it from them.

But i'm so glad shinhwa is back....ahhhhhh i can't wait to see their debut performance and them all on stage again. It sad seeing their solo event and i miss seeing them all together.......wahhhhhhh sniff sniff shinhwa is finally back.

Guest mz.mamiie

Have you guys try ebay??

I missed the preorder from ShinhwaChangjo so I just ordered it from ebay ^^

Guest Jaja_Blink

kekeke...just a question...how many times in a day you guys listen to the WHOLE album? ^o^~

I'll be back in the evening to answer mine since i didn't count yesterday XD

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Just heard it, and I liked it! Better than their 7th jib imo.

01 Thanks!: It's one of their usual pop songs, quite catchy.

02 You`Re Man: I love this song! One thing I didn't like.. Eric's rap.. =( Andy sounded nice though.

03 약한남자 (Weak Man): good ballad, hyesung's vocals is so dreamy.. ^^ I love the chorus

04 Once In A Lifetime: Like someone else mentioned.. this song is so.. like WORLDCUP material lol I don't think they should've made this their title song though.. =T It's nice, but just too.. 'theme song' ish..

05 Doobob: I don't really like the beginning.. sounded like this one BSB song. The chorus is slightly better, but overall.. this is my least fav song on the album..

06 Paradise: very catchy. would be a good dance song..

07 Highway Star: haha so bubbly and happy lol the bg music is so weird haha and again.. Eric's rapping =T not so good. I'm guessing this is the song that features Ivy, I'm not sure though because it doesn't sound like her.

08 Midnight Girl: I like! I really like! haha nice ballad. I found that little voice in the bg that says 'Midnight girl' really funny lol Dongwan's voice stood out the most in this song.

09 Throw My Fist: catchy. nice beginning

10 기회 (Opportunity): very nice! another good ballad. nice chorus.

11 왜 내가... (Why Did I...): the minwoo-hyesung-dongwan song ^^ I like it, nice ballad.

12 You`Re My Everything: another pop-ballad. Its good, but I liked the others better ^^

I liked the ballads more than the dance songs. My fav tracks were 2, 3, 8, 10, and 11.

hey, did u guys notice, in doobob, a little of the chorus part sounds like ss501's snow princess? hahaha. but then again, ss501 got taht song off of an old american song... anyways, i'm soooo loving this album. mixed feelings for me. when i heard the previews, i teared up cause i was so happy they releasing another album, then i heard the full versions for the first time and i was kinda disappointed in some of the songs but NOW, i'm loving ALL of them so much... hahahaha. craziness!!

answer to jaja_blink: i got it today and i listened to it all day!! i'm still listening to it now and its like 10:30pm here. i can't stop myself!!

Guest elmmmo_

4. once in a lifetime -- i totally agree with the "too theme-songish" comment.. it sounds like the theme song for a beauty pageant lol.. but i love that junjin got to sing in that song..

7. highway star -- haha "it's all about you and junjin" love that line hehe <3

it'd be a great song for a car commerical haha

8 -- midnight girl -- XD the background vocals remind me of akon's - mr. lonely song ..chipmunk voices!! the ending would've been nicer if it didn't end with the chipmunk voice...

10 기회 -- wow, junjin sings second right?? dang.. i couldn't recognize his voice!! it's gotten so much better!

too busy to comment any further on the songs > - < but i've got to say.. andy's rapping has improved soo much. hyesung's voice is still as pure and sweet as ever, i love dongwan's unique voice, i'm falling in love with minwoo's sexy voice, eric's rapping. .. ehh. and junjin's vocals have improved tremendously <3, all in all.. i love this album!!!!!

Guest ksong

This is their best album yet.

I'm not a fan of rap (It's the age thing) but I like how in this album the rap compliments the music and is not overpowering.

Junjin's voice has improved immensely.

I wonder if he worked on vocal training...

Archived