Shinhwa - 8th Album

xxtine_21

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hugs4_maivyaj

I went to yesasia to order it last night but it's not on yet...though i did pre-order fly to the sky 6th along with dvds But isn't ShinHwa supposed to be out already??

Guest infinityyy

^i looked and typed in shinhwa's 8th in the search engine but they didnt show up anything. =/ i'll try the asian store near my house. haha;

SHINHWA EIGHTH!!! WOOOOOT! :D

shinhwa chanjo.. shinhwa chanjo.. shinhwa chanjo!!

Guest infinityyy

^o0o; okiee thanks!! :D

--in the official shinhwa thread in this forum, it mentioned that Yesasia doesn't contribute to Shinhwa's album sales, so I might order it from the store near my house instead. Maybe everyone should? =/

When I heard that Yesasia doesn't contribute to Shinhwa's sale, I decided to wait.

I don't mind paying little more if I can contribute to their sales.

:D

^o0o; okiee thanks!! :D

--in the official shinhwa thread in this forum, it mentioned that Yesasia doesn't contribute to Shinhwa's album sales, so I might order it from the store near my house instead. Maybe everyone should? =/

Guest sheepeesh

The Global yesasia site is only going to release it on the 16th of may .. arghhhh!!!

Would like to contribute to their album sales... but hv noooo idea when the album will hit the stores in my country..... will be making many visits to the HMV store this month...

:(

^ same i have no idea when their album will come to my lil korean store at this mall

LOL

but yeah..

damn i feel so bad

i dont like going to this thread because i named it wrong!! =( =( =(

shuld i go pm an admin?

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

i cant wait for there comeback and there cd ekkkk

man they are gonna make the greatest comeback

SHINHWA SARANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG =D

This was just posted on "Shinhwa" forum.

If you order from here, Shinhwa will get credit toward sales and will help the music chart.

If you order from Yesasia, Shinhwa WILL NOT get credit toward music chart.

Heads up everyone, LookS like ShinHwaChangjo.net has opened up pre-orders for Shinhwa's 8th...and ordering that way will CONTRIBUTE to SHINHWA sales (thus awards, no.1 on music charts etc ) And from the look of things...the more album orders from your country...the less it'll cost

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...?showtopic=5535

Guest mcr3ative

wow 8th!!!

hahah for some reason it doesn't seem like they made a lot of albums but now when I think about it... yeah, there are lots XD

well I'm looking forward to their 8th, I have all their other albums so I MUST get this one.

yes, please. if u want to buy their 8th jib, DO NOT buy it from yesasia!! shinhwachangjo.net is taking pre-orders for the album PLUS it comes with the free poster which yesasia is selling it for another $11. we are buying from korea so our sales will count. support shinhwa's 8th and lets bring them to another daeseng!! if u don't want to join shcj, then pm me and i can preorder it for u. thanks!!

PS- i live in NYC so i can help people from there but if u live in another country, pm me anyway. maybe i can find someone in ur country to help u. ^^

Guest ANNASHEE

ackkk so excited<3333

my sisters in korea right now so im making her get it for me,

but the sad thing is she comes back late may---eeeeekkk.

Archived