Shinhwa - 8th Album

xxtine_21

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I've commented on their singing, I think I mostly commented on the tracks

Anyways, damn JunJin's voice has improved so much, if you compare it to the other albums, you can really hear a big difference. Minwoo's voice, damn it still takes my breath away, I think he's always been able to show emotion with his voice, like his song Girl Friend, just listening to that made me bawl. And now with 'Weak Man' his part towards the end, by far is my favourite part of the song. Just upon hearing it.. I can imagine our Minwoo's eyes filling with tears or him with that infamous pout of his.

Dongwan's voice, his voice is more powerful than ever! And it does sound smoother, and I love it even more! I didn't even think that was possible =P

Hyesung's voiceee, his voice has this unique sound to it, I think his voice has been good from the start, but I actually do hear a bit of improvement. =)

Anywhoo, I'd love to talk about Eric and Andy but I must go to chinese school now!

Guest uwmissy

I'm so happy shinhwa is back! love their new album. It seems like Andy got a lot more parts on this album. He sounds great!

Guest babietinhyeu

i have a question do you have to be a member of mnet, and other site to listen to the tracks?

Guest Diia

im loving the album<3 im glad junjin is singing more than just rapping because he has a beautiful voice<3 MINWOOOOOO<3<3 i melt everytime i hear his voice. and Dongwan and Hyesung<3 haha Eric and andy's rapping got muchhh better. Overall I LOVE THIS ALBUM<3

<3

Guest nGk2M

oh goodnes...i'm falling into "once in a lifetime"

i haven't heard the other songs yet...

but i think this is going to be a great album

Guest chubbyone

their song is SOO GOOD!!! omn EVERYONE MUST GET THEIR ALBUM!!!!~

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. :mellow:

Guest mensa

My favorite slow song right now is Weak Man <--i love this song. i play this song over and over in my mp3 player

and my favorite dance song is Doobob <--i wanna dance everytime i hear the song.

to be honest i like almost every single song in this album. without a doubt to me this is one of their best albums.

Guest superstar`kiss

^ oh yeah..so SAD! i heard what happend.. :( i hope they can still profit from other things..oh well..Goodenter told them GOOD! muahahaha!

-shinhwa hwaiting!

Guest yonohikari

I like this album sooooooooooo much

<<Thanks!>> is really cool

<<기회>> ...... I love its melody :D:D

Guest sleepii

o__o...so glad I preordered it...still waiting for it to arrive ^^; Lucky for the other 3 people who I preordered for as well o_o... I wonder why YesAsia isn't selling it...? Sold out maybe? Repackaging? O__o...

Oy, still haven't heard the songs yet...i feel like a loser

Archived