If You Get Into Sm Entertainment....

Guest nestachan

hehehe you have nothing to say anymore, right? hehehe LOL. i guess i won. and you keep saying that you will be busy so you can not come on, so WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK? get out already.

calling lee soo man boss when he isn't the boss is SO disrespectful to kim young min. -__-; he probably has a lot to live up to and feels a lot of burden but if people still call lee soo man the boss then how much more burdened would he feel? it's disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Hey! Learn to read and educate yourself!! :crazy:

Lee stated, “The first level of Hallyu is the exportation of cultural products, which is exemplified by BoA and TVXQ’s advancement into Japan. The collaboration between KangTa and Taiwanese singer Vanness Wu is an example of the second level.”

Continuing onto the last level, Lee revealed, “There’s the tag  ‘made by’, such as ‘made in Korea.’ There is also ‘made by SM’. We want  to cooperate with people all over the world in order to share and  produce good music. Through this process, the Asian market can also  produce a star capable of succeeding worldwide. All of this is SM’s plan  for globalization.”

NO WHERE does it say that sm would be accepting foreign trainees to expand into foreign countries. these are the three steps he outlined:

1. exportation of cultural goods

2. collaborations

3. globalization

NONE of these three points means AT ALL that he would be accepting foreign trainees. it means that he will be conforming the styles to fit the standards of the foreign countries.

lrn2read ;)

You know how I said you should be a lawyer before? Now I strongly recommend you becoming one, you can pick up facts that seems like other people can't. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpiderLRT

hehehe you have nothing to say anymore, right? hehehe LOL. i guess i won. and you keep saying that you will be busy so you can not come on, so WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK? get out already.

calling lee soo man boss when he isn't the boss is SO disrespectful to kim young min. -__-; he probably has a lot to live up to and feels a lot of burden but if people still call lee soo man the boss then how much more burdened would he feel? it's disrespectful and inconsiderate.

=======================================================================================================

BOSS refers to the owner of the Company, do you think shareholders own the Company or CEO owns the Company?? :rolleyes:

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

=======================================================================================================

BOSS refers to the owner of the Company, do you think shareholders own the Company or CEO owns the Company?? :rolleyes:

"“The shareholders are the owners of the company.”

Really?

Let’s be blunt about this: if you’re in business and you still think that statement is true, you’ve already lost the plot.

Yes, I know it’s what the business schools assert, and even what the law asserts in some countries. But it’s always been a questionable claim, and in functional terms, in most industries, it hasn’t been true for centuries – if it was ever true at all. Which is a problem for business – to say the least…"

http://sidewise.biz/...areholders-own/

rolleyes.gif

Guest SpiderLRT

lol...i agreed that CEO is the one running the daily operations and making decision on the daily operations.

But lets make it simple, CEO is appointed by who?? the members in Board of Directors are appointed by who?? who can make the decision when comes into increasing the capital like issuing shares?? who is the one making decision to expand the business??  who is able to privatise the Company??

:rolleyes: 

To be more simple, who is the one can make the decision ULTIMATELY?? Who has the right to reject the decision of BOD regarding business and financial decision?? Not exercising the rights does not mean do not own the rights... :rolleyes: 

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

lol...i agreed that CEO is the one running the daily operations and making decision on the daily operations.

But lets make it simple, CEO is appointed by who?? the members in Board of Directors are appointed by who?? who can make the decision when comes into increasing the capital like issuing shares?? who is the one making decision to expand the business??  who is able to privatise the Company??

:rolleyes: 

To be more simple, who is the one can make the decision ULTIMATELY?? Who has the right to reject the decision of BOD regarding business and financial decision?? Not exercising the rights does not mean do not own the rights... :rolleyes: 

LOL, are you f*cking serious? LOL. so you think the shareholders are the boss? then why doesn't that poster refer to ALL the shareholders and not just lee soo man. because lee soo man is the biggest shareholder? well, he can't do richard simmons by himself because he still does not have majority votes. no, ULTIMATELY kim young min is boss because he is the one who receives the recognition of being sm boss. lee soo man is no longer seen as the boss by many many people because he stepped down as ceo. even the poster before you said that kim young min is boss. -___-; lee soo man might be seen as the boss by kim young min because he is a really big influence, but those working under sm entertainment will most likely see kim young min as boss. 

okay, i'll go back on topic like the other poster wanted me to do. i'm not auditioning cause i don't want to be a singer but i think that you guys should do the plastic surgery.. unless it's really major. it will make you a little prettier without being extremely noticeable (if it's a small surgery) and you might get more fans. :D

Guest SpiderLRT

LOL, are you f*cking serious? LOL. so you think the shareholders are the boss? then why doesn't that poster refer to ALL the shareholders and not just lee soo man. because lee soo man is the biggest shareholder? well, he can't do richard simmons by himself because he still does not have majority votes. no, ULTIMATELY kim young min is boss because he is the one who receives the recognition of being sm boss. lee soo man is no longer seen as the boss by many many people because he stepped down as ceo. even the poster before you said that kim young min is boss. -___-; lee soo man might be seen as the boss by kim young min because he is a really big influence, but those working under sm entertainment will most likely see kim young min as boss. 

lol...since when i said Mr. Kim is the boss?? To be honest, he is just an employee of the Company and appointed by the shareholders as the managing director and shareholders delegate the power to the BOD. It is reasonable that the other employees recognised him as the boss because he is the one manage the daily business, but this does not mean he is the real boss. People call their direct leader as boss also, this does not mean the direct leader is the owner...

:rolleyes:Are you sure Mr. Lee cant do any richard simmons on SM?? I believe you would know the shares held by Mr. Lee and the amount of remaining shares in the share market, so do you think Mr. Lee is able to obtain half of the voting rights? Do you think the other shareholders will be influenced by Mr. Lee or Mr. Kim more?? Since when others recognised Mr. Kim as the owner of SM?? The many many people is refer to which categary of people?? Mr. Lee stepped down as CEO means he is not the boss?? Come on, its just a form, dont just look at the form, Mr. Lee is no longer CEO does not mean he cant make the major decision...

One more question, do you think the shareholders are able to remove Mr. Kim as CEO??

Let's just forget about who's boss or who's the random person working in the background. Just keep on topic. No more cyber arguments to prove who is right and who is wrong, people have different perspectives on different things. 

A little joke goes like this: "If nothing goes right...you go left :D"

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

lol...since when i said Mr. Kim is the boss?? To be honest, he is just an employee of the Company and appointed by the shareholders as the managing director and shareholders delegate the power to the BOD. It is reasonable that the other employees recognised him as the boss because he is the one manage the daily business, but this does not mean he is the real boss. People call their direct leader as boss also, this does not mean the direct leader is the owner...

:rolleyes:Are you sure Mr. Lee cant do any richard simmons on SM?? I believe you would know the shares held by Mr. Lee and the amount of remaining shares in the share market, so do you think Mr. Lee is able to obtain half of the voting rights? Do you think the other shareholders will be influenced by Mr. Lee or Mr. Kim more?? Since when others recognised Mr. Kim as the owner of SM?? The many many people is refer to which categary of people?? Mr. Lee stepped down as CEO means he is not the boss?? Come on, its just a form, dont just look at the form, Mr. Lee is no longer CEO does not mean he cant make the major decision...

One more question, do you think the shareholders are able to remove Mr. Kim as CEO??

NO, no one refers to their boss's boss as the boss. okay, if you were a mcdonalds employee would you refer to your employer/manager as the boss or the shareholders of mcdonalds. -_____-;; kym might see lsm as the boss, but DEFINITELY NOT the smaller people of the company. 

No, he can't do richard simmons BY HIMSELF because he only has 24.43% of the shares. That is definitely NOT majority even if he has the largest amount of stocks. Uhh, I don't know how many shares of SM Entertainment are on the market, LOL. And I don't think he would buy the remaining stocks to make himself have a majority because that would be kind of a bad business decision. 24.43% of sme stocks is 4,041,465 shares. LOL, he would have to buy a little more than that much shares again. I think they would be influenced by Mr. Kim more. Others recognized Mr. Kim as the owner of SM Entertainment when Lee Soo Man stepped down and handed the CEO position to Kim Young Min. The "many, many people" refer to everyone outside of Kim Young Min. Uhh, yes isn't that obvious? LOL. The second lsm stepped down, he lost his privileges of being called boss. Omg, when are you going to get this through your head. Here I capitalized it for you. LEE SOO MAN CAN'T MAKE ANY MAJOR DECISION BY HIMSELF. HE STILL NEEDS SUPPORTERS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE MAJORITY SHARES AND NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH HIM ON EVERYTHING. LEE SOO MAN IS ALSO LIMITED BY THE OTHER SHAREHOLDERS LIKE YOU SAID KIM YOUNG MIN IS. EVEN THOUGH KIM YOUNG MIN CAN'T MAKE ANY MAJOR DECISION WITHOUT HELP FROM OTHER SHAREHOLDERS, HE CAN STILL MAKE DECISIONS WITHIN THE COMPANY THAT LEE SOO MAN CAN'T, LIKE FIRING/HIRING PEOPLE, ETC. 

How would I know. Do you know? You don't know the specific of his contract or the specific regulations of the company. LOL. There may be a provision that specifically states "no removing ceo from office before his contract expires." LOL, you never know. rolleyes.gif

Guest Fikachoi

I didn't know this thred was still going LOL

Mr.Kim maybe the CEO but he is only an appointed employee.

Lee is the Founder and Chairman of the company and workers at SM call Mr.Lee a Chairman inside of the company but in public, they call him producer Lee LOL. (Got this info from my trainee friend)

Mr.Lee still has his own office in 4th floor in the main SM building RIGHT NEXT TO THE Mr.Kim's AND THE OFFICE SIZE is ofcourse A LOT BIGGER THAN MR.KIM.S.

He maybe has only? 24% of shares but his wife and son and other his family members got another total of 22% of company's share. and about 15% from total share are all spread to all workers and Senior artists since SM has a stock option policy to all the SM employees.

Feb. 2010 Lee made a very crucial decision to stepped down from the CEO of the company. There are many reasons why he stepped down but it's because of the Korean law. When there is anything wrong in the company then CEO will be the one prosecuted by the law. So he wanted a protaction by appointing an very capable representative =Mr.Kim. As SM got its name after Mr.Lee's name, Lee is the simbol of the company so they had to protact him being demaged from any possible happening and maintain the public figure image with reputation. He also wanted to avoid all the focus from the midea and avoid too much responsibilities and do his job without being distracted. Anyway, he is still the real power of the company.

He gets ideas and opinions from a team called SM 전략기획부 which is a brain team and also from ceo but himself makes all the important decisions.

SM is not McDonald!!! It is a family running business gotton bigger after they registered with Kodak to bring the investment from the public so now public sells and buys the stock from a limited shares.

end of story!!

Guest Rita1430281860

Since I'm not paying for it, sure. Except I wouldn't do surgeries that require to add something that is not there. It's better to work with something you already have. Pretty much just reshaping or taking off. Other than that, I'd deny it.

Guest SpiderLRT

NO, no one refers to their boss's boss as the boss. okay, if you were a mcdonalds employee would you refer to your employer/manager as the boss or the shareholders of mcdonalds. -_____-;; kym might see lsm as the boss, but DEFINITELY NOT the smaller people of the company. 

No, he can't do richard simmons BY HIMSELF because he only has 24.43% of the shares. That is definitely NOT majority even if he has the largest amount of stocks. Uhh, I don't know how many shares of SM Entertainment are on the market, LOL. And I don't think he would buy the remaining stocks to make himself have a majority because that would be kind of a bad business decision. 24.43% of sme stocks is 4,041,465 shares. LOL, he would have to buy a little more than that much shares again. I think they would be influenced by Mr. Kim more. Others recognized Mr. Kim as the owner of SM Entertainment when Lee Soo Man stepped down and handed the CEO position to Kim Young Min. The "many, many people" refer to everyone outside of Kim Young Min. Uhh, yes isn't that obvious? LOL. The second lsm stepped down, he lost his privileges of being called boss. Omg, when are you going to get this through your head. Here I capitalized it for you. LEE SOO MAN CAN'T MAKE ANY MAJOR DECISION BY HIMSELF. HE STILL NEEDS SUPPORTERS BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE MAJORITY SHARES AND NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH HIM ON EVERYTHING. LEE SOO MAN IS ALSO LIMITED BY THE OTHER SHAREHOLDERS LIKE YOU SAID KIM YOUNG MIN IS. EVEN THOUGH KIM YOUNG MIN CAN'T MAKE ANY MAJOR DECISION WITHOUT HELP FROM OTHER SHAREHOLDERS, HE CAN STILL MAKE DECISIONS WITHIN THE COMPANY THAT LEE SOO MAN CAN'T, LIKE FIRING/HIRING PEOPLE, ETC. 

How would I know. Do you know? You don't know the specific of his contract or the specific regulations of the company. LOL. There may be a provision that specifically states "no removing ceo from office before his contract expires." LOL, you never know. *quoted image*

lol...please refer the thread below you...

To be honest, you dont really understand the ownership structure of a Company, maybe you can try to read the financial report of SM, then you will understand more...FYI, Mr. Kim is granted share option by SM... :rolleyes:   Also, do you really think the minority shareholders will be influenced by the appointed CEO instead of the major shareholder while the major shareholder is holding 1/4 of the shares and substaintially more than the rest?? Please kindly think as a minority investor...

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

sorry if my writing is weird here, i really have to take a crap. i've been holding it in but i just wanna get this over with so here it is LOL. 

I didn't know this thred was still going LOL

Mr.Kim maybe the CEO but he is only an appointed employee.

Lee is the Founder and Chairman of the company and workers at SM call Mr.Lee a Chairman inside of the company but in public, they call him producer Lee LOL. (Got this info from my trainee friend)

why do you care if it's still going? you're not even the topic starter. LOL. wth? LOL. stop caring about things that don't concern you? (:

nice excuse, your "trainee friend" made a mistake before by naming the wrong boss and now you're trying to fix it. rolleyes.gif if outside they call him producer lee, why didn't your "trainee friend" call him producer lee before? he called him boss. 

Mr.Lee still has his own office in 4th floor in the main SM building RIGHT NEXT TO THE Mr.Kim's AND THE OFFICE SIZE is ofcourse A LOT BIGGER THAN MR.KIM.S.

this doesn't mean anything. LOL, idk why you wrote this. i know that he is still in business with sme -__-; he probably has a bigger office out of respect since he is the founder.

He maybe has only? 24% of shares but his wife and son and other his family members got another total of 22% of company's share. and about 15% from total share are all spread to all workers and Senior artists since SM has a stock option policy to all the SM employees.

still not majority. unless sm wants to convince the workers and senior artists to agree with him. omg i heard about the stock option before, but i can't remember where.

Feb. 2010 Lee made a very crucial decision to stepped down from the CEO of the company. There are many reasons why he stepped down but it's because of the Korean law. When there is anything wrong in the company then CEO will be the one prosecuted by the law. So he wanted a protaction by appointing an very capable representative =Mr.Kim.  As SM got its name after Mr.Lee's name, Lee is the simbol of the company so they had to protact him being demaged from any possible happening and maintain the public figure image with reputation. He also wanted to avoid all the focus from the midea and avoid too much responsibilities and do his job without being distracted.

this was completely unnecessary LOL. nice time wasting.

Anyway, he is still the real power of the company.

okay, but he's still NOT technically boss.

He gets ideas and opinions from a team called SM 전략기획부 which is a brain team and also from ceo but himself makes all the important decisions.

SM is not McDonald!!! It is a family running business gotton bigger after they registered with Kodak to bring the investment from the public so now  public sells and buys the stock from a limited shares.

end of story!!

they are both businesses. no one calls their boss's boss their OWN boss. they call the person who is responsible for them their boss. 

lol...please refer the thread below you...

To be honest, you dont really understand the ownership structure of a Company, maybe you can try to read the financial report of SM, then you will understand more...   

nope, i don't know business at all. LOL. i just googled business (fill in the blank) and researched and posted. LOL. so everything i wrote is true, but it is not things i knew beforehand. so you're saying you have read the financial report for sm?

FYI, Mr. Kim is granted share option by SM... :rolleyes:

wait, what are you trying to say here? LOL learn some english before you come back.rolleyes.gif

Also, do you really think the minority shareholders will be influenced by the appointed CEO instead of the major shareholder while the major shareholder is holding 1/4 of the shares and substaintially more than the rest?? Please kindly think as a minority investor...

it depends on who is making more rational sense. if lsm suggests that they release all the information on all the mistreatments of their artists and kym suggests they don't, who do you think the other shareholders will agree with? -__-; obviously kym because releasing that information will be really bad and negatively impact them. 

sorry if my writing is weird here, i really have to take a crap. i've been holding it in but i just wanna get this over with so here it is LOL. 

why do you care if it's still going? you're not even the topic starter. LOL. wth? LOL. stop caring about things that don't concern you? (:

nice excuse, your "trainee friend" made a mistake before by naming the wrong boss and now you're trying to fix it. *quoted image* if outside they call him producer lee, why didn't your "trainee friend" call him producer lee before? he called him boss. 

this doesn't mean anything. LOL, idk why you wrote this. i know that he is still in business with sme -__-; he probably has a bigger office out of respect since he is the founder.

still not majority. unless sm wants to convince the workers and senior artists to agree with him. omg i heard about the stock option before, but i can't remember where.

they are both businesses. no one calls their boss's boss their OWN boss. they call the person who is responsible for them their boss. 

nope, i don't know business at all. LOL. i just googled business (fill in the blank) and researched and posted. LOL. so everything i wrote is true, but it is not things i knew beforehand. so you're saying you have read the financial report for sm?

wait, what are you trying to say here? LOL learn some english before you come back.*quoted image*

it depends on who is making more rational sense. if lsm suggests that they release all the information on all the mistreatments of their artists and kym suggests they don't, who do you think the other shareholders will agree with? -__-; obviously kym because releasing that information will be really bad and negatively impact them. 

+1 I recommend you recommending to your parents that you either become a lawyer or become the judge of the jury :D

Guest Fikachoi

nice excuse, your "trainee friend" made a mistake before by naming the wrong boss and now you're trying to fix it. *quoted image* if outside they call him producer lee, why didn't your "trainee friend" call him producer lee before? he called him boss. 

wait, what are you trying to say here? LOL learn some english before you come back.*quoted image*

WTF??? Who do you think you are? telling me not to write here???? LOL

Hey I am NOT interested in your f***ing business structure theory that you learn from your "McDonald" part time work experience or whatever LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I am telling the FACT here that I learn from actual staff members and trainees.

Enjoy working at Mac? LOL Listen to your manager well.....okay hahahaha

"okay, but he's still NOT technically boss."

LOL How funny LOL!!!

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

WTF??? Who do you think you are? telling me not to write here???? LOL

Hey I am NOT interested in your f***ing business structure theory that you learn from your "McDonald" part time work experience or whatever LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I am telling the FACT here that I learn from actual staff members and trainees.

Enjoy working at Mac? LOL Listen to your manager well.....okay hahahaha

LOL   How funny LOL!!!

WTF??? Who do you think you are? i never told you not to write here???? LOL i just told you to mind your own f*cking business. LOL.

Hey I am NOT interested in your f***ing fake richard simmons theory that you learned from your "trainee" friends or whatever LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I am actually NOT old enough to work legally in the United States.

Enjoy leading your fake life? LOL Get a real life......okay hahahaha

"I am telling the FACT here that I learn from actual staff members and trainees."

"I am telling the FACT here that I learn from actual staff members and trainees."

LOL  How funny LOL!!!

edit;

if you give us legitimate proof then i will admit that i was wrong but until then, you guys have slipped too many times for me to believe you.

Guest kpoprulz1

WTF??? Who do you think you are? i never told you not to write here???? LOL i just told you to mind your own f*cking business. LOL.

Hey I am NOT interested in your f***ing fake richard simmons theory that you learned from your "trainee" friends or whatever LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I am actually NOT old enough to work legally in the United States.

Enjoy leading your fake life? LOL Get a real life......okay hahahaha

LOL  How funny LOL!!!

edit;

if you give us legitimate proof then i will admit that i was wrong but until then, you guys have slipped too many times for me to believe you.

it is not the matter of believe him or not because what he said are simply what most of people knows in korea (some young peple dont understand like you) 

korean people call it 얼굴마담 /  바지사장 it means [empty suit] or [fake suit] or  [hired boss] they mean nothing when making important decisions but just name,title and face.

hire someone who works well and put him in the front line but there  are real controller behind him. they do this mainly because liability matters and it is very common thing in korean business  people

sorry i had to add my opinion on your f..king business lol

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

it is not the matter of believe him or not because what he said are simply what most of people knows in korea (some young peple dont understand like you) 

korean people call it 얼굴마담 /  바지사장 it means [empty suit] or [fake suit] or  [hired boss] they mean nothing when making important decisions but just name,title and face.

hire someone who works well and put him in the front line but there  are real controller behind him. they do this mainly because liability matters and it is very common thing in korean business  people

sorry i had to add my opinion on your f..king business lol

i'm korean. you don't have to tell me the definition of korean words, i already know.

he said that outside they call kym boss and inside you call lsm boss, but this is clearly outside and you still called lsm boss. 

Guest kpoprulz1

i'm korean. you don't have to tell me the definition of korean words, i already know.

he said that outside they call kym boss and inside you call lsm boss, but this is clearly outside and you still called lsm boss. 

ok you are korean maybe not the korean I am talking here but technically?? lol

I had to wrote the definition for the people who are following this thread.

you maybe will say this is not their f..king business but only yours lol......

you are acting like stubborn kid.... 

whether it is outside or inside the really and actual boss is lsm the real power

ok let me ask you something who is higher position? 회장 (chairman) or ceo(사장)? which one?

I am not talking about 명예회장 here

you can read korean language with no peoblem?

look at these recent korean news articles about lsm

look what the journalists are calling him now

http://media.daum.net/economic/stock/others/view.html?cateid=100035&newsid=20110807181321357&p=fnnewsi

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201108060100050590004251&servicedate=20110805

이수만 회장......

when business are not good with some troubles the real boss hides behind the empty suit boss but when business is going well

the actual boss come out and acting real boss this is one of korean business people's techniques all because liability reason

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

ok you are korean maybe not the korean I am talking here but technically?? lol

I had to wrote the definition for the people who are following this thread.

you maybe will say this is not their f..king business but only yours lol......

you are acting like stubborn kid.... 

whether it is outside or inside the really and actual boss is lsm the real power

ok let me ask you something who is higher position? 회장 (chairman) or ceo(사장)? which one?

I am not talking about 명예회장 here

you can read korean language with no peoblem?

look at these recent korean news articles about lsm

look what the journalists are calling him now

http://media.daum.ne...21357&p=fnnewsi

http://sports.chosun...cedate=20110805

이수만 회장......

when business are not good with some troubles the real boss hides behind the empty suit boss but when business is going well

the actual boss come out and acting real boss this is one of korean business people's techniques all because liability reason

but before you or the other person JUST said that outside you call kym boss. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE? make up your mind. if you keep changing excuses then it will make your stories even more unbelievable.

Archived