If You Get Into Sm Entertainment....

Guest nestachan

It is only matter of time sm pick western trainees. sm just wants to be careful because there much more things to consider to pick western trainees than asisn trainees. language,cultureal differences,commitment,immigration kind of things.

what they will do from now on will a lot different from what they have done.

bye

^Isn't Lee Soo Man trying to expand KPOP into the Western Community?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

It is only matter of time sm pick western trainees. sm just wants to be careful because there much more things to consider to pick western trainees than asisn trainees. language,cultureal differences,commitment,immigration kind of things.

what they will do from now on will a lot different from what they have done.

bye

now i'm starting to doubt you. how would YOU know he is trying to do that? did he tell you that? did your managers tell you that? then how do the managers know? like you said, he's a busy man so why would he be telling his underlings information like that. your managers don't necessarily have to know, just very important people. and those very important people probably will not have the time to tell all your managers information like that either.

now i'm starting to doubt you. how would YOU know he is trying to do that? did he tell you that? did your managers tell you that? then how do the managers know? like you said, he's a busy man so why would he be telling his underlings information like that. your managers don't necessarily have to know, just very important people. and those very important people probably will not have the time to tell all your managers information like that either.

Well, said ShrimpCrackerrr, well said.

Guest raman

probs not.

talent over looks imo

id want to get into an industry that praises talent first.

but id understand when i get older and i need to maintain my appearance through plastic surgery. but that's a different story ^^

probs not.

talent over looks imo

id want to get into an industry that praises talent first.

but id understand when i get older and i need to maintain my appearance through plastic surgery. but that's a different story ^^

That's true. Choosing a entertainment industry who chooses talents over looks is always better than one who chooses looks over talent, but people can still understand that if they want to maintain their youth-like image then they'll obviously need to go through the process of getting plastic surgery. 

But some entertainments like SM Entertainment chooses looks over talents, because they can mold you into the talented person you never thought you'd be.

It's now harder to get into SM Entertainment purely because of the looks factor as they have a way too high expectation for the looks of one person, as they've been criticized about how they force artist to get plastic surgery. Now SM Entertainment has been looking for someone with the talent and the looks that doesn't require any surgery to make them look like a star. 

Guest kpoprulz1

you become trainee then will know. it is like you know what is going on in your school without being friend with your school princpal or teachers. or you will imagine nagative its up to you. we trainees talk togeter sharing information. and my mum and dad always ask about what is going on in sm.  so we are interested in who is coming in or out. it is very important thing for our future. we care about trainees managers bring in for the training. I said managers are busy but not like we never talk. There are many managers and we still talk. bye

you become trainee then will know. or you will imagine nagative its up to you. we trainees talk togeter sharing information. and my mum and dad always ask about what is going on in sm.  so we are interested in who is coming in or out. it is very important thing for our future. we care about trainees managers bring in for the training. I said managers are busy but not like we never talk. There are many managers and we still talk. bye

No offence, but you really have to show some proof that you're a trainee to convince me (and maybe many other people). I can't easily believe that you're a trainee just because you said you are one. And don't you think you're leaking out information about the company if you are a trainee? Plus Lee Soo Man (or your manager) should be scrutinizing your activities on the internet...

Guest Fikachoi

No offence, but you really have to show some proof that you're a trainee to convince me (and maybe many other people). I can't easily believe that you're a trainee just because you said you are one. And don't you think you're leaking out information about the company if you are a trainee? Plus Lee Soo Man (or your manager) should be scrutinizing your activities on the internet...

Guys~ pls leave him alone!!! He is real SME trainee. I'm the one who invited him here.. Now I feel sorry for him :tears:

Guys~ pls leave him alone!!! He is real SME trainee. I'm the one who invited him here.. Now I feel sorry for him :tears:

Uhh..sorry about this, but you kind of have to prove that he one so we can believe it.

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

you become trainee then will know. it is like you know what is going on in your school without being friend with your school princpal or teachers. or you will imagine nagative its up to you. we trainees talk togeter sharing information. and my mum and dad always ask about what is going on in sm.  so we are interested in who is coming in or out. it is very important thing for our future. we care about trainees managers bring in for the training. I said managers are busy but not like we never talk. There are many managers and we still talk. bye

we know information when we go into our school, but not such specific information. if it was really true that sm is looking for non-asians, then why did they specify asians only in their latest GLOBAL sm entertainment auditions in kazakstan?

Guest kpoprulz1

we know information when we go into our school, but not such specific information. if it was really true that sm is looking for non-asians, then why did they specify asians only in their latest GLOBAL sm entertainment auditions in kazakstan?

maybe the information is specific for you but not for us. for an example it is like any of your school information you say to me might sound very specific information for me but it is only information everybody talking in your school or just a knowledge you learn naturally.

I heard why they open audition in Kazak but not telling you sorry. if sm pick western trainee they will consider the market size the artist can create very important so if they pick they will be from one of the english speaking countries or english speaking personal. bye

dont worry kkkkk..... I am fine. I can ignor them because I dont know them either kkkk... I will be busy so I can not come online for few weeks. bye

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

maybe the information is specific for you but not for us. for an example  it is like any of your school information you say to me might sound  very specific information for me but it is only information everybody  talking in your school or just a knowledge you learn naturally.

I heard why they open audition in Kazak but not telling you sorry. if sm  pick western trainee they will consider the market size the artist can  create very important so if they pick they will be from one of the  english speaking countries or english speaking personal. bye

dont worry kkkkk..... I am fine. I can ignor them because I dont know them either kkkk... I will be busy so I can not come online for few weeks. bye

you basically wrote out the business plan of sm. also, before you said that lee soo man was the boss. isn't the new boss kim young min? i'm pretty sure leesooman stepped down. -__-; he's not the ceo anymore, but he is still the boss?

you basically wrote out the business plan of sm. also, before you said that lee soo man was the boss. isn't the new boss kim young min? i'm pretty sure leesooman stepped down. -__-; he's not the ceo anymore, but he is still the boss?

Man, Shrimp you know your facts dude. You should become a lawyer when you grow up...you can own some serious butt in debating.

And yes, it's true that Lee Soo Man stepped down and the new boss is Kim Young Min.

Shrimp have you auditioned before?

Guest kpoprulz1

no offence but you remind me of the story called The Blind men and the elephant kkk...

Mr. Kim is ceo  from 2010 and Mr.Lee put himself as executive producer. Mr. Kim is like  paying boss looking after business side but actual boss is Still Mr.  Lee.

he just freed himself from too much work and some other reasons. sm's biggest share holder is Mr. Lee. he drow a big picture of company and Mr. Kim and hes team work on the plan.

I heard companies real owner stepped down and control the company from behind. jyp entertainment also has Mr. Jung Wook as CEO but park jin young controls the company and he is the actual boss.

sm's actual boss still Mr. Lee and Mr.Kim is also boss too.

you have more question become trainee after 6 month you will know everything.

I can not come for next 3 weeks so no question answer.

bye

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

no offence but you remind me of the story called The Blind men and the elephant kkk...

Mr. Kim is ceo  from 2010 and Mr.Lee put himself as executive producer. Mr. Kim is like  paying boss looking after business side but actual boss is Still Mr.  Lee.

he just freed himself from too much work and some other reasons. sm's biggest share holder is Mr. Lee. he drow a big picture of company and Mr. Kim and hes team work on the plan.

I heard companies real owner stepped down and control the company from behind. jyp entertainment also has Mr. Jung Wook as CEO but park jin young controls the company and he is the actual boss.

sm's actual boss still Mr. Lee and Mr.Kim is also boss too.

you have more question become trainee after 6 month you will know everything.

I can not come for next 3 weeks so no question answer.

bye

i googled lee soo man resigns and this is the link that came out:http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/lee-soo-man-resigns-from-sm-entertainment-avex-sells-shares

this is a direct quote from the source: "Lee Soo Man will no longer be engaged in business activities, however he will still remain the major stakeholder, acquiring another 1.5% of shares from Avex, making his total share of SM Entertainment, 28.3%."

Okay, he is a major share holder, but that does NOT mean he makes the decisions. he is definitely NOT the boss and people shouldn't even call him the boss because HE ISN'T. he probably just greatly influences decisions. he still does not have a majority of the shares so if he is not ceo then he can not do anything with just his own power.

Also, I googled and daumed about lee soo man being executive producer, but nothing came up.

JYP CAN'T control the company. He probably just greatly influences it because he was the founder and etc, but he can not make big decisions in it because he is still technically NOT the boss.

Guest kpoprulz1

i googled lee soo man resigns and this is the link that came out:http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/lee-soo-man-resigns-from-sm-entertainment-avex-sells-shares

this is a direct quote from the source: "Lee Soo Man will no longer be engaged in business activities, however he will still remain the major stakeholder, acquiring another 1.5% of shares from Avex, making his total share of SM Entertainment, 28.3%."

Okay, he is a major share holder, but that does NOT mean he makes the decisions. he is definitely NOT the boss and people shouldn't even call him the boss because HE ISN'T. he probably just greatly influences decisions. he still does not have a majority of the shares so if he is not ceo then he can not do anything with just his own power.

Also, I googled and daumed about lee soo man being executive producer, but nothing came up.

JYP CAN'T control the company. He probably just greatly influences it because he was the founder and etc, but he can not make big decisions in it because he is still technically NOT the boss.

sorry I have no time to play with your google info because I have actual world I am living here where human to human meets and talk. you live your world bye

That again is true, although Lee Soo Man is no longer the manager or CEO he still gets the biggest share, because he's the finder of the company.

I believe Lee Soo Man still gives opinions though on what to do, etc.  (Don't quote me on that one). 

And I don't think Lee Soo Man will ever leave the company, because I can't imagine what will happen to it if he does.

The company is very successful when Lee Soo Man is around.

Guest Fikachoi

Hey! Check this out and educate yourself!! :crazy:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/lee-soo-man-outlines-sm-entertainments-three-stages-of-globalization

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/1134266/1/.html

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

sorry I have no time to play with your google info because I have actual world I am living here where human to human meets and talk. you live your world bye

hehehe you have nothing to say anymore, right? hehehe LOL. i guess i won. and you keep saying that you will be busy so you can not come on, so WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK? get out already.

calling lee soo man boss when he isn't the boss is SO disrespectful to kim young min. -__-; he probably has a lot to live up to and feels a lot of burden but if people still call lee soo man the boss then how much more burdened would he feel? it's disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Hey! Learn to read and educate yourself!! :crazy:

Lee stated, “The first level of Hallyu is the exportation of cultural products, which is exemplified by BoA and TVXQ’s advancement into Japan. The collaboration between KangTa and Taiwanese singer Vanness Wu is an example of the second level.”

Continuing onto the last level, Lee revealed, “There’s the tag  ‘made by’, such as ‘made in Korea.’ There is also ‘made by SM’. We want  to cooperate with people all over the world in order to share and  produce good music. Through this process, the Asian market can also  produce a star capable of succeeding worldwide. All of this is SM’s plan  for globalization.”

NO WHERE does it say that sm would be accepting foreign trainees to expand into foreign countries. these are the three steps he outlined:

1. exportation of cultural goods

2. collaborations

3. globalization

NONE of these three points means AT ALL that he would be accepting foreign trainees. it means that he will be conforming the styles to fit the standards of the foreign countries.

lrn2read ;)

Archived