If You Get Into Sm Entertainment....

Guest nestachan

Guest nestachan

would you do plastic surgery if they ask you to?
I've being talking with my friends about it, because it is SO common to get things done in the entertainment industry. I'm just curious if you guys would be do it. it seems so scary.0.o

but, personally, i would.haha.

anything to make it.XD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

Well..if I believe I was hideously ugly. lol, jk!

Hmm. I'll do it if I thought something needed to be done. Changing the way you look permanitly is so scary.

I'm never going to speak of it unless they bring it up. :crazy:

Guest thaoyunho

I would say no, they either love my face or hate it. I'm not going to fix anything.. if they really have a problem if I don't fix it than I'm just going to leave, because I don't want to be fake. I want everything to be natural. Or else make-up also can do. but plastic sugery HELL NO.

Guest amy209

Here's a better question =/

What if it was mandatory for you to have plastic surgery in order to be accepted in the entertainment? Would you go for it now?

Me? I dunno... I really don't want to, but it's like getting in between my dream and myself =/

lmao xD but i doubt my parents or friends would support me with that kind of decision, so most likely i won't go through it xDDDDD

Guest Babiebim

Hehe. I'm basically perfect already +____+ NO!

its going to hurt, i'd look hideous for a few weeks. and i highly doubt i'd be to do anything physically or vocally with gauges all over my face. + there needs to be more real-people-looking singers/dancers.

But i'll never make it :sweatingbullets:

Guest Burst_Angel

If it is required, then who am I to say no? They're paying for it, it will make me more beautiful, and it will push my career futher. I'll do it as long as it doesn't alter my face to the point of no recognition of my old face.

Guest monaero

Only if they asked me to fix my nose because I plan on getting it done in the future anyway. If it was another body part, then I wouldn't.

saying honestly, i know that many people aren't born with the looks and a whole bunch of celebrities in korea now would NOT be so famous if they didn't have some stuff done....but really....i truly believe in natural beauty...i don't think i'm the prettiest but i definitely don't think i'm the ugliest...at least most times...ahaha...but no, i would never change my look...ever...not even my nose, even though i know i would look so much better if it was smaller...ahaha, but yea, not changing anything...i have too much love for uniqueness...HA!! i sounded a bit arrogant when i said that...>___> sorry...aha

Guest CtlunatC

i wouldnt get it done because i'm happy with the way i am now. even tho i have chubby cheeks, its all good lol.

and besides, if you get surgery you're gona get bashed by anti's for getting surgery. if you dont get surgery you're going to get bashed by anti's anyways and they're going to call you ugly or fake, or make rumors that you got surgery.

Guest Ella_Kwan

YOO~ if i dont gotta pay, the bring it on.

But i would ONLY do the eye lid thing.

B/c every1 does it so it's not really considered as Plastic~

B/c it;s mad common.

But I have Double eyelids but i would just want my eyes to be bigger. lol

Like they are ok height wise but from the length, it;s short.. T_T lol

Is ther a spific name for that?

ANd i have a really small bump on my nose but i;m not goign to chang that be/c it's not needed. :) hehe

i wouldnt get it done because i'm happy with the way i am now. even tho i have chubby cheeks, its all good lol.

and besides, if you get surgery you're gona get bashed by anti's for getting surgery. if you dont get surgery you're going to get bashed by anti's anyways and they're going to call you ugly or fake, or make rumors that you got surgery.

LOL yoo i'll be like "why you hatin'? When MOST OF YOU HAD YOUR EYES DONE TOO! AND I KNOW ALL OF YOU WOULD SOOO DO IT IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE AND MONEY. So HA~"

LOL i would soo do that~lol. SO then they got nothing to say. lol

Archived