If You Get Into Sm Entertainment....

Guest nestachan

Guest therealityyouwanted

Yeah, I guess that's what everyone would do, IF it is mandatory (which it wont be anymore). 

Lol, you can sue them if they do that, it's against human rights, and that was before, now they've made the "plastic surgery" thing optional, but they'll continually bug you about it until you do it, or they'll threaten you like, "We'll kick you if you don't do it", they'll actually go over the line just to get something done to you.

Most of the time, they'll probably only get you to get a piercing or something.

WOW. XD They can force you to get piercings?? COOL.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. XD They can force you to get piercings?? COOL.

Yeah, but only if they think it suits you, cause you see most of the K-Pop males has piercings and they look good with them. So if they think piercings don't suit you then you wont be asked to get them.

• 9 months later...
Guest liyiknam37

Well....I think I would...seriously appearance is very important in this industry...and since you are offered to do it by the company it is best you do. It helps the groups image plus your popularity. I know not everyone thinks its a good thing, and people believe in natural beauty...but sadly this is how the world is :P I guess it's a sacrifice one must make if you enter this industry?..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest generatiionstar

I honestly wouldn't do it for fame or for anything at all. 
If I ever get plastic surgery and debut I would never be proud of myself(It's kind of weird but me)...

Guest JWonNie

A lot of you guys are talking about plastic surgery like some kind of curse or taboo that somehow makes people less human...
Plastic surgery... tattoo... braces... psfft. All the same. What's the difference between straightening your teeth and straightening your nose.

Guest cleanchees

A lot of you guys are talking about plastic surgery like some kind of curse or taboo that somehow makes people less human...

Plastic surgery... tattoo... braces... psfft. All the same. What's the difference between straightening your teeth and straightening your nose.

Archived