Jyp Usa Auditions Updated(start Checking Your E-mails!)

Guest MarkXD

Guest vickixb0o

i sent my demo yesterday, it wasn't great :[

so i highly doubt i'll make it to even the 1st round.

Oh well, all i got to say is at least i tried, since I know

I'll be asking myself what if.

GOOD LUCK everyone

i totally agree with u~ at least i tried and i won't be regretting it later on~

anywaiis GOOD LUCK to everyone who tried out <3

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they should start sending out e-mails today because the first round is in 3 days.

Please tell us if you passed the demo round. I want to update the first page :lol: .

Guest musicpoplove

i think the demo thing is gona be annonced on thursday.

if you didnt send with an extra link to your video and send with only attatched filem then it will take them longer to view it since you download the video you sent.

and in the vido they view, dont worry about perfection...

they will oprobabloy only view what you look like and general sence of your voice skill.

they wont pick like 20ppl out of 200 you know.. maybe 80-100 ppl?

ohh...how nerve wrecking...

aww, W0NDERFUL, that's alright. i don't know, but on my comp, i can change the rotation with windows picture and fax viewer...so i think you could've done that. but you've sent it in already, so it's alright. best of luck. :D

i keep checking my inbox, hoping to see something there haha..

a friend of mine interns there right now and he said there are lots and LOTS of videos in. i hope someone from soompi makes it!

a friend of mine interns there right now and he said there are lots and LOTS of videos in. i hope someone from soompi makes it!

^ haha me too xD

i check my inbox like every 10 mins o.o

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE :)

Guest a_dreamer143

oh wow thousands probably aye..whoaa gluck to everyone!

Guest musicpoplove

LOL me too...

if there are lots of videos you say,

then im sure it'll take them at least 2 days. they cant view lets say 500 videos in one night.

If they get really tired/out of time i'm sure they'll view the Images/pictures instead of view videos for full time.

im sure lots of ppeople will be picked though.

So waite for your respond till tomorrow night!

yeah i check mine to, -_-;; i hope they view mine,,,,,, i sent it on the 9th exact date, i hope they didn't mean before that date 0_o;;; oh so bad...

but good luck everybody!!! please post if you got some kind of feedback like " we got your audition" and stuff! ^_^

Guest cookielicious423

oh you dont have to worry, i sent mine like last minute on the 9th, too, and they emailed me yesterday saying that they got my audition, but couldnt view my video since i put in on private by accident, and they asked if i can resend them the link and they'll be happy to look at it, that's all though nothing else

Guest cookielicious423

guys im pretty sure they got everyone's, like i said they only told me that cuz i sent them a link but it was on private so they couldnt view my video, and asked me to send it again, but unprivate that's all so im sure they got yours and still reviewing them or something

Guest a_dreamer143

guys im pretty sure they got everyone's, like i said they only told me that cuz i sent them a link but it was on private so they couldnt view my video, and asked me to send it again, but unprivate that's all so im sure they got yours and still reviewing them or something

hehe thanks for the heads up on that lol

Guest dbskluver_karen

hm..im kind of worried now...

because its like two days before the actual audition

so im kind of thinking that i didnt get past the first round T.T ahh...

o well

good luck to everyone else

let us know when you find out :D

hey guys, i just got word from my hyung who's interning at the new york branch.

don't anticipate any emails today, he said they're gonna notify (only) the people who made it to the first round by the 12th. so i guess if we don't hear from them by tomorrow night, it means we didn't make it ㅠㅠ haha. again, good luck to everyone! i really hope someone from here makes it so we can hear about it.

Archived