Jyp Usa Auditions Updated(start Checking Your E-mails!)

Guest MarkXD

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SiMPLY PiNk*

my friend emailed them with her email address (she didn't try out but her sister did with her own email)

asking if they were finished contacting everybody that passed the preliminary round & they emailed her back

saying "please see attached". the attachment said "congratulations! you have passed the preliminary round"

(the exact email people who have passed received). lol, she didn't even audition! i guess they misunderstood her. :lol:

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

omg. i got one too >.<;; i got mine at 4:35 PM (NY time) today.

but i really don't think i can gooo T^T

i really don't knoe wat to dooooo~~ gahh~~

wait...y did i get mine so early?? >.<;; everyone got it at around 7. o.O;;

was it a mistake?? haha now im wondering...loll

i made it, too!

i checked my mail at 7:00 and was so sad. i just checked it again and turns out the email came at 7:30 haha. i'm so nervous and excited at the same time. looking forward to seeing all of you there :)

Guest juicybae

i made it, too!

i checked my mail at 7:00 and was so sad. i just checked it again and turns out the email came at 7:30 haha. i'm so nervous and excited at the same time. looking forward to seeing all of you there :)

Haha same! My friend called me and he's like I GOT IN @ 7:00 & I didn't so I was like =/ eh oh well.. & then turns out I got in.. at.. 8 LOL but still excited =) hope I see you all theree~

Guest X3OLIVES

Congratulations to those who made it! If you're willing, you should upload your demo vids for us curious soompiers to see too! :) I bet they're impressive ;)

Guest daysconfession

OMG, i passed!!!! uhhh im REALLY SHOCKED!!!!! it said 7:27pm and i was so sure i didn't make it. congrats to everyone else who made it!!! :D

Guest oliviak712

wow alot of people made it :) u all most be good singers

I wonder if 1 person will make it to the end or if it will be a couple of people?

i no all of u that guys that made it will do great :)

Guest Big Fat Smile

FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT: when did you guys send the video demos? cause i sended mine on tuesday at 10. i need to know so that they didnt send all the replys yet.

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT: when did you guys send the video demos? cause i sended mine on tuesday at 10. i need to know so that they didnt send all the replys yet.

my friend got hers at around 9 PM >.<:; and she sent hers in today at like..4 PM loll

hey for those of you who made it, does it say come by 1:00 for all of you?

i'm asking because i'm wondering if they did different audition times for different groups. i don't wanna wait 6 hours like i did last year haha. i wonder how many people they called back..

Guest daysconfession

does anyone know if it really is true if they don't allow you to audition for another company within a month if you audition for them? cause i wanted to audition for SM too so..?

i sent in mine at 4:30am on sept 9th, and got my notification that i passed at 7:30 tonight.

hey for those of you who made it, does it say come by 1:00 for all of you?

i'm asking because i'm wondering if they did different audition times for different groups. i don't wanna wait 6 hours like i did last year haha. i wonder how many people they called back..

yeah it says to come by 1:00. i also wonder how many people made it.

Guest krsummer

seriously if that many ppl got emails i think that any person can go to the second one

or is it just my opinion

yea if u go to that promo video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYY-T9Wai-c

theres some comments from people who made it..and i saw the videos and i personally didnt think they were amazing. some were alright though but I didnt think they would make it honestly. (not bashing)

Guest Ella_Kwan

^ No Offence to anyone but thats how I feel too.. Like some Not as Talented people got in & th real Talented people didnt get in... T_T

Like I know some REALLY talented kids who got in the 2nd round of SM aud lst yr & they didnt get in... WTF..

And I Know some of the TALENTED SM Kids from the aud. last yr & they got in & THAT'S GREAT! SO LOOK OUT GUY~ LOL

Guest BeatLennon

Um....... Sounds like everyone who sent their demo made it in? Because I got an email too... But I never sent my demo, picture or any info... Just a blank e-mail (by accident)

Archived