Jyp Usa Auditions Updated(start Checking Your E-mails!)

Guest MarkXD

Guest MarkXD

Congrats to everyone who passed the demo round
People from soompi that passed the demo round

moosecakex

kimsanghoon

a_dreamer143

WENJJANG

It4cH1

ryukenny - going to final round

xAnimeLuver19x

chungeo

juicybae

daysconfession

gummiii bears

pockystick

kadfish

blow_me

JOOcy*

xoxoxo

GEtMeSuMRiCE

Tell me if I missed anyone

+ more will update soon..

UPDATED September 11TH

hey guys, i just got word from my hyung who's interning at the new york branch.

don't anticipate any emails today, he said they're gonna notify (only) the people who made it to the first round by the 12th. so i guess if we don't hear from them by tomorrow night, it means we didn't make it ㅠㅠ haha. again, good luck to everyone! i really hope someone from here makes it so we can hear about it.

UPDATED AUGUST 30TH 11:20PM eastern

Send your demo videos to jypusa.auditions@gmail.com to be qualified for 1st round of JYP USA AUDITIONS. The 1st round will be held on September 13, 2008. The final round will be held on September 20, 2008.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt that everyone was getting confused in the other topic, so I created an updated one.

To apply for the preliminary round, send your video demos to our e-mail: jypusa.auditions@gmail.com(files under 15mb please) by September 9, 2008. You could be next!

WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR VIDEO:

• Headshot
  • Full Body Shot
  • Video demo with age, name, and what you're doing.

If you're still confused watch this video on what to include in your demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYY-T9Wai-c

Hope this clears up all the confusion.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MarkXD

ooh, thanks for this info.

EDIT

and i feel dumb asking this. >.< but, how big is a 15 mb vid file? in terms of minutes...

That depends on the quality on the video.

Guest fanfre

^ no, haha, it's not necessarily only for nyers, more like, the audition place is going to be in ny. so, regardless of whether you live in ny or not, so long as you can make it to the location that day, no one's stopping you from auditioning. :D

though i wish they'd do it in other places, too. it's too far from me. T_T

Guest MarkXD

so u r saying only people living in the new york can audition!?

darn i wanna audition so bad!

i can't even audition for the sm thing and now not even jyp...gosh...

but i'm not giving up yet!

Yeah, what fanfre said.

Doesn't matter where you're from. The audition location is just in New York.

Guest MarkXD

if u dont send the video you cant audition on the open audition date?

Correct.

To audition in New York on the 13th you have to send in your demos first.

Make sure you watch the video. They'll show you an example.

Guest dbsk_z

hi, i have a question. The video can only be 15mb, im planing to sing a song, so do you think it will be okay if i only sing a portion of it? thanks for your help.

Guest MarkXD

hi, i have a question. The video can only be 15mb, im planing to sing a song, so do you think it will be okay if i only sing a portion of it? thanks for your help.

Shouldn't be a problem since it's only the preliminary round.

Guest sweetseducti0n12

i have a question...

i know u have to send in a demo to go the audition on the 13th...

but is it like those email auditions, where u have to pass the email audition in order to do the live...?

or do we just send it and get to go to the audition on the 13th anyways?

Guest a_dreamer143

sorry to ask! but has it been confirmed that theyre really having one? will they be able to see all those emails in like 4 days?

thanks.

Guest MarkXD

i have a question...

i know u have to send in a demo to go the audition on the 13th...

but is it like those email auditions, where u have to pass the email audition in order to do the live...?

or do we just send it and get to go to the audition on the 13th anyways?

My guess is that you have to pass the e-mail demo(preliminary round) to be able to audition live.

They'll probably e-mail everyone who passed with more information.

sorry to ask! but has it been confirmed that theyre really having one? will they be able to see all those emails in like 4 days?

thanks.

Looks confirmed to me since they made a video and everything. There's even a "Who's Next" logo on their main website.

Yes, they will be able to see all those emails early enough to let everyone know the results.

Guest a_dreamer143

My guess is that you have to pass the e-mail demo(preliminary round) to be able to audition live.

They'll probably e-mail everyone who passed with more information.

Looks confirmed to me since they made a video and everything. There's even a "Who's Next" logo on their main website.

Yes, they will be able to see all those emails early enough to let everyone know the results.

hehe okay thank you^^

Guest swymg25

do you think itll be easy to pass the preliminary round?? or do you think theyll only take a couple to the live auditions?

Guest a_dreamer143

oh and another thing! is it only for singers?i mean in the demo r we only supposed 2 sing?is that the only category?

Archived