True Blood

Guest sirce

^^^

yes i totally agree with the whole Sookie thing, she's sooo annoying right now!

I think Eric is way cool, the way he was able control Jessica was great. Bill was couldn't do the same he was too nice and it looked like he was training a little puppy lol!

i can't believe that Drew Marshall was Jason's friend!!! omg... i wonder what will happen when sookie finds out... it will be Arlene's 4th or 5th marriage down the drain?

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miiloverx2

sooo i've been following the series ever since i got the free dvd of episode 1 on the streetss.. (my whole floor here at my college dorm is SO INTO IT)

i can't believe it's season finale already!!

i must say, even though i haven't read the book, im really enjoying watching trueblood.

i liked how in almost every episode, i'm left with a cliffhanger and that something ALWAYS turns out to what i DIDN'T expect it to be.. i like the surprises!

i can't wait to watch the finale and then season 2!!

though this episode was prettttty slow.. (pretty much the only episode i wasn't really impressed with) i very much like trueblood! :lol:

Guest keirasketch

agh sookie needs to know when to shut up and listen alkjdhflekuahfa

like everyone else said, she got all weird after having sex with Bill wtf???

I feel so bad for Bill D: like he said, if she knew what he had to do to get back to her ;o;o;o;

and I don't like how Sam just goes back between Sookie and Tara D: wtf don't treat girls like that!

anyways, Eric is hot :o ohohoho and can't wait for the finale heeeeeeeeeeee

p.s. I think I know who the killer is

agh sookie needs to know when to shut up and listen alkjdhflekuahfa

like everyone else said, she got all weird after having sex with Bill wtf???

I feel so bad for Bill D: like he said, if she knew what he had to do to get back to her ;o;o;o;

and I don't like how Sam just goes back between Sookie and Tara D: wtf don't treat girls like that!

anyways, Eric is hot :o ohohoho and can't wait for the finale heeeeeeeeeeee

p.s. I think I know who the killer is

Arelene's husband!

haha

i knew from the start.... how he's so damn school about vampires it's cuz he's taking care of them. :crazy::crazy:

Guest dumpyfledgling

SEASON FINALE!!!!!!!! I found it rather disappointing.

They didn't resolve Jason's dead vampire problem. They left us with major cliff hangers which ticks me off because we never know how long it's going to be between seasons. I don't like how their foreshadowing Jason's story in the future. I'm kinda disappointed because we only saw Eric for 10 seconds.

I'll still probably watch the next season though.

Guest Brianna<3

Major cliffhanger hate! can't believe I have to wait till summer '09 for next season. I love the Bill & Sookie reunion though esp. after what Bill tried to do when he knew Sookie was in danger. I haven't read the books at all but I probably will when the True Blood withdrawal kicks in. Oh yeah, I didn't like it when Arelene's kids were watching the nasty vamp sex tape. those poor kids' virgin eyes

Guest NanaMun

*long sigh*

Oddly enough, I want to drop kick Bill.

and....wow...Jason. I swear he is either the person I feel sorry for or laugh the hardest at. He is so cute.

Guest keirasketch

^ THAT'S HOW I REACTED TOO

does that mean he's dead??!?! wtfWejkahflkejafa Alan Ball!!!!! I can't believe you left us with that hugeass cliffhanger akjdfhleiuhaflkjd

OM LYFEAETTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg SUMMER 2009?? TAHTS LIKE FREAKIN FOREVER!!! :tears:

so the episode for this week that just past is the end of the season??? :tears::tears::tears:

omgsh no more lafayette T____T i think amy hang around too short, wanted to find out if she was actually going to change and quit V or just say it because that's what she always did...

it was really scary to see renee as the bad guy!!! and arlene walking in with flowers for sookie was so cute! something about the way she just stuck them to her was funny. ^_^

i just finish watching all 12 episode in one go

i cant believe we have to wait until next year!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

OMFG!!! it feels like forever!! i just cant believe this season only got 12 ep!!! they are getting great rating, why not make more episode???T^T

anyways i went to other TB forums and boards and some are saying the leg might belongs to tara;s mom, whatever her name is

i really dont know who the hell is in that car but i strongly believe that leg is not lyfeaette's

his is too good of a character to lose! and it's too predictable for the show, i think

i wish the finale was longer or something........... =_______=;;

and srsly, how the hell they think we people are suppose to watch until next summer!!!!! ahhhhhhhh i just cant wait!!!

btw anyone got anynews about stephen(bill) and anna(sookie) being a real life couple, dating???

i just finish watching all 12 episode in one go

i cant believe we have to wait until next year!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

OMFG!!! it feels like forever!! i just cant believe this season only got 12 ep!!! they are getting great rating why not make more episode???T^T

anyways i been go to other TB forums and board and some are saying the leg might belongs to tara;s mom, whatever her name is

i really dont know who the hell is in that car but i strong believe that leg is not lyfeaette's

his is too good of a character to lose! and it's too predictable for the show, i think

i show they had make the finale longer or something........... =_______=;;

how the hell are they think we people are suppose to watch until next summer!!!!! ahhhhhhhh i just cant wait!!!

btw anyone got anynews about stephen(bill) and anna(sookie) being a real life couple, dating???

yeap from a few pages back it says that they were dating in real life!

Guest sandrawr

ahhh i love this show! XD

when i first saw it, it was in a motel room with my mom and we were both like what the hell is this, it's so weird and the acting is bad!

but then i started watching more episodes with my boyfriend and we looove it xD

hes always like "omg i want to be a vampire! that would be so cool" lmaoo

now i told my mom to start watching it and she likes it now too :P

can't believe we have to wait until next summer though! thats so loong ):

Archived