True Blood

Guest sirce

Guest res0nate

Damn it starts on Sunday! I really wish I had HBO, but then again I guess it's for the better because my parents would be like "wth are you watching?!" haha

Sesame Street with Vampires.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apoloskye

I want to watch so badly, but all the links online are dead or taken off for copyright.... Ugh. I don't even want to think how expensive it is to buy it. When the X-files was still on the seasons were so expensive to buy. But this show looks so cool....plus Eric looks handsome!!!

Guest res0nate

Sesame Street with Vampires having lots of sex.

Now, how do I explain that?

You do remember that Sesame Street teaches... right!?

I know I do!

Guest NanaMun

Wow, todays episode was pretty intense. Now I'm sooooooo looking forward to this season.

And God, I feel sorry for Jason. He is a complete idiot. Poor thing. Still love him. Loved the sex scene. Had me all "Oh my!"

Guest etherealbliss09

i watched the first episode of the new season 2 and i love the end where Eric came down the dungeon with his hair in foil. it was a lol moment. a vampire getting his hair color was unexpected. 0_0

Eric having his hair colored,

LaFayette being in tht place

Eric and LaFayette face to face?... oi

i'm wondering what'll happen to him.

anyways awesome premiere! can't wait for next week. *o*

and damn! bill is better than ever.

Guest cutedorkable

Oh wow, this series is rather addicting I must say.

Instead of studying for my exam that is in the next two days, I've been watching True Blood (and i love it).

Just like some of the people here, 2 days and 13 episodes counting the one aired recently.

I love the chemistry between Anna and Stephen and the foil in Eric's hair omg hilaroius! lol

Can't wait for next week, argh I'm addicted!

Guest ms. rachellica

i finally got around to watching the premiere and it was friggin crazyyy. can't wait for the next ep

Guest screamxlove

2ldu29v.jpg

I loved the season premier. Can't wait to watch the second episode, and Eric's "Beg your pardon?" was... Ooh <3 Lols.

Guest pandoras0nymph

whoah! eric is so damn sexy!!! and bill too!

who is that guy on the dungeon with lafayette??

and, is sookie gonna turn to a vampire too?she was bitten right?

Guest pandoras0nymph

2ldu29v.jpg

I loved the season premier. Can't wait to watch the second episode, and Eric's "Beg your pardon?" was... Ooh <3 Lols.

where did you got that gif??

whoah! eric is so damn sexy!!! and bill too!

who is that guy on the dungeon with lafayette??

and, is sookie gonna turn to a vampire too?she was bitten right?

The guy in the dungeon was one of the guys that started crap with Lafayette in the bar one time. He was also part of the group of people that killed the vampires by burning their house down in Season 1.

Sookie's not going to turn into a vampire. She was just bitten and I believe they need to be drained in order to become a vampire.

Guest pandoras0nymph

The guy in the dungeon was one of the guys that started crap with Lafayette in the bar one time. He was also part of the group of people that killed the vampires by burning their house down in Season 1.

Sookie's not going to turn into a vampire. She was just bitten and I believe they need to be drained in order to become a vampire.

yeah they told me.. i asked a lot of people who watched this coz i just started this morning.

i thought it was the rene guy... then i watched the scene where he said the burger has AIDS and he got beated by lafayette.

Guest dumpyfledgling

What a great second season premiere. I was reading somewhere and they said that the amount of people who tuned in to watch this episode were 157% up from last season's premiere. I'm glad the episode was so long because I really needed my True Blood fix. The only sad thing was that Eric was only in about 5 minutes of the entire almost 1 hour episode. I'm glad that Lafayette is still alive. I miss him and Tara though.

I wish there were episodes everyday. There's so much stuff I want to know. What's going on with that Marianne lady? What's her connection to Sam? What about that hot guy who likes Tara? How come we don't get to see more Eric?

*Prediction: Lafayette is in the dungeon because the vampires want to know about what happened to Eddy(?), you know that one vampire that Jason had locked up in his basement. Remember, he and Lafayette had a thing going on.

Archived