True Blood

Guest sirce

Guest Autumn1430263885

If you can't get enough of True Blood you should definitely read the books..they're just as good...even better actually. And Eric fans... Alex says There's going to be more of Eric this season! Apparently he's in all the episodes :D! We're also going to get to see him fly this season woohoo~ can't wait for the next episode.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dumpyfledgling

^^That's really great. I totally want to see more of Eric this season. I really want to see him and Sookie though. I have read the books...except for the last one and I am such an EricxSookie fan.

Guest nariangel

i just became a fan of this show. i bought season 1 and i can't wait for the next episode of season 2.

although i wish sookie didn't give up her virginity so fast. it would of been pure. just my thought. love this show

Guest MizzKrazie

ive been wanting to watch this ever since i heard about it and finally finished watching season 1 yesterday. i sure LOVED the season it was pretty good. cant wait for season 2

Guest pandoras0nymph

What a great second season premiere. I was reading somewhere and they said that the amount of people who tuned in to watch this episode were 157% up from last season's premiere. I'm glad the episode was so long because I really needed my True Blood fix. The only sad thing was that Eric was only in about 5 minutes of the entire almost 1 hour episode. I'm glad that Lafayette is still alive. I miss him and Tara though.

I wish there were episodes everyday. There's so much stuff I want to know. What's going on with that Marianne lady? What's her connection to Sam? What about that hot guy who likes Tara? How come we don't get to see more Eric?

*Prediction: Lafayette is in the dungeon because the vampires want to know about what happened to Eddy(?), you know that one vampire that Jason had locked up in his basement. Remember, he and Lafayette had a thing going on.

yeah... he hates people too who wronged vampires.. just like what he did to the homophobe

If you can't get enough of True Blood you should definitely read the books..they're just as good...even better actually. And Eric fans... Alex says There's going to be more of Eric this season! Apparently he's in all the episodes :D! We're also going to get to see him fly this season woohoo~ can't wait for the next episode.

know any sites that has true blood books??

Guest Autumn1430263885

you could probably find the books at your library...

i didn't like the first book either...thought it was boring, maybe cause i watched the show first, but the differences were interesting/surprising.

the second one is definitely what got me hooked onto the book series &n made me turn into a eric fan XD. Now i've read all nine of them and can't believe i have to wait until may for the 10th one booey!

Guest razberrymeringue

i love this show!!! i have yet to read any of the books,

but i will sometime this summer.

...as soon as i finish all the other books i want to read haha.

Guest ilovetrees

This show looks pretty decent, I'll probably give it a shot since I'm on my school holiday break for three weeks :D

Though I hope that this show doesn't get cut off.. I've enjoyed a lot of good shows, but the rating's always seem low and they always have to cut it off. It kills me when that happens :D But reading from other comments, Season two is out.. so I'm guessing it's doing well !

Guest pandoras0nymph

This show looks pretty decent, I'll probably give it a shot since I'm on my school holiday break for three weeks :D

Though I hope that this show doesn't get cut off.. I've enjoyed a lot of good shows, but the rating's always seem low and they always have to cut it off. It kills me when that happens :D But reading from other comments, Season two is out.. so I'm guessing it's doing well !

yeah me too, i was upset they cancelled a favorite show of mine too..

the opening theme is like a last song syndrome to me... its on my mind ever since i started watching the show

Guest NanaMun

Thank God for HBOE. I don't think I would have been able to wait another three hours for the show to start. Something about this episode was completely awesome. Maybe it was the involvement of Eric now or Bill being adorable shopping for clothes. Some priceless moments in this one and sadly Jason makes me shake my head in shame. Poor kid is an idiot.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

loved tonight's episode! I have a bad feeling about the ending though...

Guest Autumn1430263885

i thought this episode was a bit dull....except for the last parts with eric/pam/chow and the whole Jessica&her family thing. guess lafayette's getting turned eh?

Guest etherealbliss09

just finish watching 202. not that great, but okay. the best scenes are Eric asking Lafayette if there was blood on his hair, Eric showing up where Bill was looking for clothes for Jessica and Lafayette's scene.

Guest ms. rachellica

the beginning was kinda draggy, but...

the ending was friggin crazyyyy!!!

i was on the edge of the seat seeing wat'll happen nd then it ended. great cliff hanger.

but yeah i loveeee how bill nd eric were in forever 21 hahahaha.

Guest severus

Oh mah gawd<3 I never understood what was with people loving this show

because I thought it was another fluffy vampire romance where vampires dazzle in the sun...

But omg, I started watching this yesterday... and I almost finished first season already

Some parts of this show are soooo fu.cked up, I loove it ;D

I was like :blink: when he came outta the ground of the graveyard... butt naked...

And then... - WAMM BAMM BAMMM - :wacko: .. sex on the ground of the graveyard.

LOL. How dirty, and not even the kinky kinda dirty. :rolleyes:

Guest NanaMun

Oh mah gawd<3 I never understood what was with people loving this show

because I thought it was another fluffy vampire romance where vampires dazzle in the sun...

uhhhh...wrong book? hahahaha. It is COMPLETELY different from Twilight. And yes, awesome rumping. :)

It's nice to see different dynamics with the vampire fantasy world.

Guest pandoras0nymph

uhhhh...wrong book? hahahaha. It is COMPLETELY different from Twilight. And yes, awesome rumping. :)

It's nice to see different dynamics with the vampire fantasy world.

yeah me too. i want real vampires. not dazzling, fangless ones.

i was disgusted with the body parts on the floor but when lafayette took royce's leg and took the metal i laughed! the muscles inside looked like alien tentacles! :lol:

eric is sexy with his new hair.. haha but please dont turn him gay! i wanna see some eric-sookie sex scene someday! :D

and damn, i hope bill would not kill jessica's family. like just glamour them... i heard he wouldnt though..

but that mary ann, she's saying some latin words on her mind when sookie read it. guess its a chant to charm people? they looked all happy and dancing.. she's a maenad after all... dionysius worshipper.

the beginning was kinda draggy, but...

the ending was friggin crazyyyy!!!

i was on the edge of the seat seeing wat'll happen nd then it ended. great cliff hanger.

but yeah i loveeee how bill nd eric were in forever 21 hahahaha.

haha and the girl thought they were gay! hahaha gawd.. eric is so sexy :P

and thank goodness another shirtless ryan kwanten moment.. grrr sex on a stick

Archived