True Blood

Guest sirce

Guest ginger

i was disgusted with the body parts on the floor but when lafayette took royce's leg and took the metal i laughed! the muscles inside looked like alien tentacles! :lol:

Yeah, I love how the show can be gruesome, funny, sexy, romantic, sad, and kind of scary all at once.

Thank god for Bill telling Sookie to shut up. I know she's "naive" sometimes, but geeeeeeeeeez.

I know a lot of people don't like Jessica, but I do feel bad for her and she's interesting.

-ginger

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kp1shadow

man i am so addicted to true blood now.

I'm so glad that this is not some romance teen drama. coughtwilightcough.

im looking foward to the next episode.

Guest severus

I LOLed so hard when Eric killed the guy by decapitating him, all he could worry about was his hair, and his newly done highlights.

Then when he showed up at F21 ... the lady probably thought Bill and Eric were gay. Hahaha

Omg. Lafayette's gotta be my all time favourite drag queen<3

And I guess now he's a vampire drag queen.. HOT.

Guest 7:45am

Omfg, I started watching this series on Monday out of curiosity and I effin' love it. Some bits are so messed up (ie Bill and Sookie doing it in the grave yard when Bill just came out of the ground) but it's so interesting.

What do you guys think will happen to Jessica's family?

Guest kp1shadow

^ I thought that graveyard scene was hot and steamy.

Hopefully, Bill doesn't get all crazy. I say that he will glamour them and so they will never know about Jessica.

I think Hoyt and Jessica might actually be cute. I hope Sookie and Bill will be together. I dislike Eric and Sookie.

I also like Anna and Stephen so I am a bit biased :X

haha :]

^ I thought that graveyard scene was hot and steamy.

Hopefully, Bill doesn't get all crazy. I say that he will glamour them and so they will never know about Jessica.

I think Hoyt and Jessica might actually be cute. I hope Sookie and Bill will be together. I dislike Eric and Sookie.

I also like Anna and Stephen so I am a bit biased :X

Although I said that scene was a bit messed up, a part of me sickly agrees with you. =X

^ When I say 'sick' it's mostly because I'm a prude and I find the idea of having open sex with your loved one when, 1. you thought they were dead (I mean, no "OMG! You're alive!?!"), and 2. they just popped out of the ground in a grave yard a bit odd. Nonetheless, the love the show for scenes like that. I haven't watched any other shows like True Blood before.

Guest kp1shadow

^ When I say 'sick' it's mostly because I'm a prude and I find the idea of having sex with your loved one when, 1. you thought they were dead, and 2. they pop out of the ground in a grave yard it a bit odd (I mean, no "OMG! You're alive!?!). Nonetheless, the love the show for scenes like that. I haven't watched any other shows like True Blood before.

haha

gotcha. Yea its hot and steamy :]

but hes a vampire thats where they like to be.. ?

haha yea

true blood is like my favorite show now

hmm. wow

i can't believe you havn't watching any shows like true blood before ..

Guest pandoras0nymph

dirty, hot sex.. love it! i was quite shocked to be honest when they did it.. but man, it was great!

yeah ive read hoyt will court jessica.. wow, i think hoyt is a sweetheart i hope he can jessica..

Guest kp1shadow

^fasho!

Ok i feel like such a loser for always being in this thread. -_-

but yea. This show is soo hot.

Though i am very curious about Maryanne. I wonder what she is.

I also wanna know if the thing that attacked Sookie is the mead thingy or callipso person

lol

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

omg @ the ending. I wonder what's going to happen to Sam?

Guest Autumn1430263885

Today's episode was great...the fellowship/marryann parts i wanted to skip, but the end left me satisfied :P

i found the talk that jason had with sarah amusing..

like how sarah said that it was the vampires who took away her sis

that got addicted to V and that the existence of vampires is the cause of all those deaths that occured first season including amy....

actually, #1, it's the people who got addicted to V's fault..cause vampires don't like drainers or V users, so they got what was coming for em. #2..Rene was just crazy..so yea.

& LOL 'your human is getting cocky' haha eric.

awww i liked hoyt and jessica together! bill can be such a party pooper! >(

Guest kp1shadow

haha me too.. i have to torrent it since i don't have HBO.. :[

but i'm going to watch ep3 tomorrow :]

edit:

mann!

hoyt and jessica are super cute together :]

hahahahah eric's expression when the doctor says that sookie can be fed blood is funny

Guest pandoras0nymph

haha i loved the scene where eric made pam scan the woods with chow. and when she came back she had mud on her feet and he said he liked the pumps. haha eric is so cute!

i like hoyt, he's such a sweetheart!

so lafayette was not turned to a vampire? they didnt drained him?

and daphne had the scratch mark on her back just like sookie.. but its a scar..

Guest pandoras0nymph

eric: and pam, those were great pumps

gotta love eric! hahaah pam has a really good fashion sense. i love it! such a loyal fledgeling

Archived