(official) Sm Audition 2008 [toronto] Updated

Guest j-tan03

Hey Hey Hey! Was anyone between number 20~30 :D

Because I was there!

When I was in line for my audition, there was a girl there who was left behind (10~20)

and she was taking pictures~ Lucky her :(

Anyways. If anybody was number 20~30, reply pleaseee.

I want to know how i did :(

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Genevie-chan

Hehe, I think I'm auditioning for Vancouver, and I know this is totally random since this is the Toronto thread.

But anyways, I keep on reading that there was a really hot camera guy. LOL.

Making me curious...

Anyways, good luck to everyone~~!

Guest beef_noodo

hi guys...i'm T199, the kid with the black guitar >_>

i went to the call back last night BUT i kind of got SM in trouble with security, so i think that took away brownie points :(!....

oh well. now for the waiting game!

So i went to my callback yesterday

There was this one korean guy who was reallly really amazingly good at singing

and then there was this chinese guy who was really really nice.. but i didn't get to hear him sing

I was still really nervous!! I shook a lot and my singing wasn't as good as it could of been!!

uhm.. They made me dance, pose and sing 3 songs

It was awkward since i can't dance or pose~

but they gave my a c.d filled with autographs from SJM..

and yeah. It was a really good expierence.

They said they'd contact me within a month~

so lets hope it's a good result! *prays*

that was me you met :) hi!

HI EVERYONEEE! Aww, I didn't get a chance to see anyone. ):

i was number T205! Anyone see me? I was the girl lugging

around a guitar. Turquoise cardigan, yellow shirtttt. etc. (:

I really hope to get a callback. I think we all are. Does anyone

know when callbacks are most likely over? (:

x^_____^x *cross fingers*

and i defintely remember YOU. i had the black guitar :) and i think i harmonized with your friend!

Guest fender.

^uhm... you call them back? if they left a number??

i don't know... didn't get any calls

I tried calling back, but it's disconnected. ): *sighsss*

Guest kaestar

i went to the call back last night BUT i kind of got SM in trouble with security, so i think that took away brownie points :(!....

that was me you met :) hi!

and i defintely remember YOU. i had the black guitar :) and i think i harmonized with your friend!

kid with the black guitar? wait LOL are you kevin lam or something? cause if you are.. i like talked to your brother last night or something -.-

Guest beef_noodo

kid with the black guitar? wait LOL are you kevin lam or something? cause if you are.. i like talked to your brother last night or something -.-

how do you know my brother!?!? O_O details please!!

Guest KayrinJJ

OMGAAH ! LMFAO LMFAO ! wat happened that's hilarious ! hehehe

can you tell us, if you dont mind :sweatingbullets: hehehe

@Bulgarii

I'm sorry but do you even PESONALLY know Michael? I was talking to him during class and he mentioned some stranger on soompi

put up his note and picture from facebook. I don't care who you are but I'd appreciate it if you take down his picture

and actually ask him for permission.

Why do I even need to know him Personally.

I know a lot of my friends dont know him personally and they still act stalker-ish.

Oh so im guessing ur the one who created another account jsut to ask me

im kind of sick of you junior RCI'ers pushing us freshies around just because we want to make friends.

Guest kaestar

Why do I even need to know him Personally.

I know a lot of my friends dont know him personally and they still act stalker-ish.

Oh so im guessing ur the one who created another account jsut to ask me

im kind of sick of you junior RCI'ers pushing us freshies around just because we want to make friends.

well you don't think it's kind of freaky to NOT be friends with him but talk and act like you do?ㅠㅠ sorry just saying.

well you don't think it's kind of freaky to NOT be friends with him but talk and act like you do?ㅠㅠ sorry just saying.

I dont think its freaky not being friends with him.

since im TRYING.

&I dont act and talk like i know him.

Yes i refer to him as a friend, is there something wrong with that?

Gosh, this is topic went into a mob.

Because first of all he doesn't want the picture up there, and you should have asked him if he wanted his

picture up in a forum. THink about it would you want a picture of you up in a forum that you didn't know about?

First of all I didn't make an account just to tell you off alright

All I'm asking is for you to take down his picture

and remember this, "freshies" will always get pushed around, next year when you're older you'll probably do that too

Because first of all he doesn't want the picture up there, and you should have asked him if he wanted his

picture up in a forum. THink about it would you want a picture of you up in a forum that you didn't know about?

First of all I didn't make an account just to tell you off alright

All I'm asking is for you to take down his picture

and remember this, "freshies" will always get pushed around, next year when you're older you'll probably do that too

These will be the last thing i'll be saying in this topic/

idc what you think but im very angry.

I have already removed his photo if you didnt check already.

Well seems like you have people backing you up.

Thats very nice to say, I don't think I would be because im not a bully.

mkay? Thanks.

Guest kaestar

These will be the last thing i'll be saying in this topic/

idc what you think but im very angry.

I have already removed his photo if you didnt check already.

Well seems like you have people backing you up.

Thats very nice to say, I don't think I would be because im not a bully.

mkay? Thanks.

no one is trying to fight with you ~ yo're the only one who is angry..

we all just letting you know that you shouldn't call him a friend if he truly is not a friend.

we're telling you that is weird..if you don't want to be always bothered or pushed around

don't do things that are weird.. so simple ㅠㅠ

no one is trying to fight with you ~ yo're the only one who is angry..

we all just letting you know that you shouldn't call him a friend if he truly is not a friend.

we're telling you that is weird..if you don't want to be always bothered or pushed around

don't do things that are weird.. so simple ㅠㅠ

I dont think you didnt get by what i said before.

but w.e

i already apologize to Michael mkay?

Happy now Migumii?

And we can not do things that are not weird.

now thats simple.

Guest idoldreamer

ok, whoa. seriously...u guys are blowing things way out of hand. there's no need for this negative attitude.

Migumii i understand that michael or w/e is your friend, and you just want Bulgarii to take his picture off. however, implying that bullying freshman around is "ok"...is not something to be proud of. i know it's naive to say it wouldn't happen. but changes start from one person (literally).

and Bulgarii...i think you're getting angry from no reason really...you even admitted yourself that you are not really friends with michael. so i think it's only fair if you just respect other people's rights...that's all. and like you said, you already took down the picture...so that should be the end of the story

and kaestar...i don't think it's right to call someone's action "weird" (b/c in reality, everyone is weird). yea...it may seem odd for most people, but i don't think it's necessary to exacerbate the situation

i know you guys are all probably thinking "who is this person?" but i am older and i'm just trying to shine a different light on the situation. you guys took a whole page replying to each other's comments about something not really related to the auditions itself.

Archived