(official) Sm Audition 2008 [toronto] Updated

Guest j-tan03

I was at the Toronto Audition. In my audition group, I was one of 2 people who was allowed to sing their whole song before being asked to "pose" for the camera

It was pretty surprising because everyone else was cut off after only 10-15 seconds...

I know my friend (2nd person in my audition) got a callback last night for an audition TODAY. Guess I wasn't good enough :( but I can always hope there is still a chance for more callbacks? He got the call pretty late, almost midnight. Maybe I am too hopeful. Any thoughts?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it extremely ironic that your avatar says Naru and that the picture is of Jerry o_O

That icon was before everyone got confused who was who.

How does the SuperJunior poster look like? ):

They were all gone before i could get my hands on them ==

Guest kaestar

OH WELL LOL, guess I'm not getting a call back :) it's already probably time up, whatever, man seriously I'm done caring T-T. Yeah sure I get nervous everytime my phone rings still but...Really.. I don't know I just don't care : D

anyone for JYP? ^^

@Bulgarii

I'm sorry but do you even PESONALLY know Michael? I was talking to him during class and he mentioned some stranger on soompi

put up his note and picture from facebook. I don't care who you are but I'd appreciate it if you take down his picture

and actually ask him for permission.

Guest Superjuniorislovex3

i guess it wasn't a callback (my missed call) lol since no one called my dad said.

did anyone else get a call from christian resource centre because thats what a friend told me :S but i dont have anyone actually telling me themself

i really thought it was a callback because i live in mississauga and the centre is in toronto and the address is close to the audition place :(

so sigh i don't know.

Guest DBSK_4LYSS4

I didn't audition -- I was the crazy girl

a) walking around with the KEY MICROPHONE hoping that someone would get the reference (I guess people were too nervous to approach haha!)

b ) with a sign that said "yell 누나 if you love SHINee!"

c) with miniflyers promo-ing our Toronto area SHINee fangroup :D (see sig haha)

d) who sometimes yelled out "yell 누나 if you love SHINee!"

I wanted to see you SnTears :o !

OMG OMG OMG!!! When I saw your Key Mic I was like instantaneously happy!! I poked the hell out of my friend and was like "OMG KEY MICROPHONE!!!" LOLOLOL!!! LOVED IT!!! :D I was too nervous to approach though >.< hehe...

OH WELL LOL, guess I'm not getting a call back smile.gif it's already probably time up, whatever, man seriously I'm done caring T-T. Yeah sure I get nervous everytime my phone rings still but...Really.. I don't know I just don't care : D

anyone for JYP? ^^

HEYY!! Why would you say that??? D: Let's hope the callbacks aren't over!!! I would still love to have one (a callback) T^T And if you're giving up it makes me feel like giving up~ nuuuuu~ you were so good D: T^T Don't give up yet! Give it like...3-4 more weeks?? T^T

Guest kaestar

OMG OMG OMG!!! When I saw your Key Mic I was like instantaneously happy!! I poked the hell out of my friend and was like "OMG KEY MICROPHONE!!!" LOLOLOL!!! LOVED IT!!! :D I was too nervous to approach though >.< hehe...

HEYY!! Why would you say that??? D: Let's hope the callbacks aren't over!!! I would still love to have one (a callback) T^T And if you're giving up it makes me feel like giving up~ nuuuuu~ you were so good D: T^T Don't give up yet! Give it like...3-4 more weeks?? T^T

how about we all post singing clips on here. i'm gonna and we should all judge each other ..NO LIE i think SM is gonna miss a lot of talent this year (not talking about myself, but in general). what do you say soompiers and alyssa?

Guest tokyorose888

He dances REALLY REALLY GOOD.

but he didnt want to dance even if he made the routine.

Instead he sang.

(: and he wow'd the judges.

I'll msg him when he gets back

EDIT:// HIS PICTURE

if you guys want to see how he looks like(:

tadurh. shh i got it from his facebook.

how old is he? he looks like hes 14/15! like his hair lol

Guest fanturntable
NANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANA
NNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANNANANANANA

Guest KayrinJJ

He dances REALLY REALLY GOOD.

but he didnt want to dance even if he made the routine.

Instead he sang.

(: and he wow'd the judges.

I'll msg him when he gets back

EDIT:// HIS PICTURE

if you guys want to see how he looks like(:

-his picture-

tadurh. shh i got it from his facebook.

oh wow... i'm like in awe....

*STARES.....*

CONGRATS AND LOVELY HAIR LOL !

okay so. i'm jealous hehehe >XD i'm being honest with you

i am DEAD JEALOUS :sweatingbullets:

BUUT i'm happy for him :lol:

Honestly, reading that people are getting callbacks already makes me depressed. Now I feel like my best was far from good enough.

영운

MY DEAR BROTHER ! since i have passed the state of depression

I WILL LECTURE YOU ! (has no right to...)

buut honestly... dont think that waay... i only stopped cuz i got pissed off of being sad <_<

SOOOOO i'm just like gonna like think positive. and work hard to IMPROVE and become a better auditionee : )

i'm not even gonna like think about it they'll accept me next time or watever.

LEAVE THAT TO THEN. dont think about it now... too far away... (i'm a simple lazybutt ><)

aaand HWAITING ! :P

Same goes to everyone else! We still have plenty of days and weeks for callbacks. I forbid you guys to lose hope!

YES MAAM ! LOL ! XD

It's so hard not to lose hope when you've been hoping to train so you can be just like you idols; performing and making others smile.

I look up to them so much and I have developed as a person because of their inspiration, but when you feel as if there's no way to attain that goal, you kinda feel down.

Maybe i'm just pessimistic, but being turned down again (I also tried out for Canadian Idol==) just confirms again all the things that I believe is wrong about me:.

- 영운

it's. time. for.....

LESSONS : D

they're the only way to improve beyond your current "limit" and reach your potentials XD

LMFAO I SOUND SOO PRO ! i'm good huh ? hehehehe XP

OPPAA HWAAAAITING >XP

ghizuu = Gizzelle from Saturday School

HEEEY ~ ! it's Amy from Saturday school XD

remember me ? cuz i dont really remember you... :sweatingbullets:

maybe cuz i haven't seen you guys for two weeks :mellow:

and my memory already starts to fade after 24 hours soo... XP

yaaa so HI ! LOL !

but oh well? BUT THEY RAN OUT OF POSTERSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was the first thing i said after i came out of that room.

now that i think of it, i should have ripped the one of BoA off the wall....

LOL ! OMGAAH ! when i got there, like you knoe FRONT of the building where they put up posters,i got there and THEY JUST put it up

but i never occurred to me to go and RIP THEM OFF !

and when i decided to go, i was like... OMGAAH ! I SHOULD'VE STOLEN THOSE POSTERS ! and when i went infront to check they were all gone !!

*sob sob sob* :tears:

OH WELL LOL, guess I'm not getting a call back :) it's already probably time up, whatever, man seriously I'm done caring T-T. Yeah sure I get nervous everytime my phone rings still but...Really.. I don't know I just don't care : D

anyone for JYP? ^^

LOL ! that's wat i said an hour after i auditioned...

i'm just like.... i'm prolley not gonna get in...

it doesn't seen very hopeful anymore *sigh...*

LET'S GO TO JYP ! LMFAO !! XDXDXD

Guest Luu-who

So i went to my callback yesterday

There was this one korean guy who was reallly really amazingly good at singing

and then there was this chinese guy who was really really nice.. but i didn't get to hear him sing

I was still really nervous!! I shook a lot and my singing wasn't as good as it could of been!!

uhm.. They made me dance, pose and sing 3 songs

It was awkward since i can't dance or pose~

but they gave my a c.d filled with autographs from SJM..

and yeah. It was a really good expierence.

They said they'd contact me within a month~

so lets hope it's a good result! *prays*

So i went to my callback yesterday

There was this one korean guy who was reallly really amazingly good at singing

and then there was this chinese guy who was really really nice.. but i didn't get to hear him sing

I was still really nervous!! I shook a lot and my singing wasn't as good as it could of been!!

uhm.. They made me dance, pose and sing 3 songs

It was awkward since i can't dance or pose~

but they gave my a c.d filled with autographs from SJM..

and yeah. It was a really good expierence.

They said they'd contact me within a month~

so lets hope it's a good result! *prays*

Hopefully you get good results!

I'm going to pray that you and my friend make it!

Maybe you could debut together after training lol

Guest DBSK_4LYSS4

how about we all post singing clips on here. i'm gonna and we should all judge each other ..NO LIE i think SM is gonna miss a lot of talent this year (not talking about myself, but in general). what do you say soompiers and alyssa?

Sure thing! ^^ I have stuff posted on youtube... but you know...even I'm starting to lose hope...someone from my school got a callback...and she doesn't even WANT to sing in Korean...she wants to sing in English...OMG I'm so angry and jealous.. ._. my dream could be going to someone who doesn't even care!!!! T^T SOO ANGRY AND UPSET AND DEPRESSED!! Anyone know if callbacks are over?? *siiiiigh*

Guest fender.

HI EVERYONEEE! Aww, I didn't get a chance to see anyone. ):

i was number T205! Anyone see me? I was the girl lugging

around a guitar. Turquoise cardigan, yellow shirtttt. etc. (:

I really hope to get a callback. I think we all are. Does anyone

know when callbacks are most likely over? (:

x^_____^x *cross fingers*

Guest angieebabyy

i have some vids on youtube =) i would love for you guys to judge me. feedback is always nice =)

Guest KayrinJJ

HI EVERYONEEE! Aww, I didn't get a chance to see anyone. ):

i was number T205! Anyone see me? I was the girl lugging

around a guitar. Turquoise cardigan, yellow shirtttt. etc. (:

saw you ! you were liek the one other person that had a guitar with them

stood out LMFAO XD

I really hope to get a callback. I think we all are. Does anyone

know when callbacks are most likely over? (:

x^_____^x *cross fingers*

*hugs...*

they said four weeks and plus i'm sure that like there's different judges for each plaace so

CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND PRAAY : )

I'll put some clips on once i get my voice back LMFAO

i like lost it hehehe >XD

Guest girleye

heeeeey

it's your DONGSAENG LMFAO !

yaaa.. ^^; hi... LOL....

OKAAY ! sooo i was number SIX !

YUP I WAS FRIGGIN IN THE FIRST FRIGGIN GROUP !!

I'M SOOOO HAAAPPPY I WAS IN THE FIRST GROUP AND HOLLLYYY SHIIIIIITTT !!! the guy dude was just BEAUTIFUL !! WHOO ! LMFAO !

yaa soo anyone saw me ? i was soo friggin loud hahahah >XD i felt like the whole room was shaking cuz i was sooo loud hahaha >XD

and my friends like totally JUMPED when i started singing hehehe >XD

and OHMYGAAH !! everyone said i was like "screaming" and i'm like WTF ?! i wasn't even trying to be loud ! hahaah it was sooo effortlessly HAHAHAHA >XD

like all i remember was vaguely thinking maybe i should tone it down ??? but the i realized i didn't really knoe how to sing softly so i'm just liek WDF ! i'll keep going hehe >XD

yaaa and then we did the rhythm test and it was SOO FUUN YOO !! OMGAAH ! LOL ! buut iono even knoe if they were actually filming ME ! LOL ! all i saw was her turning the camera to T10 i think she turned the camera over buut... yaa... iono... i was having tooo much fuun hehehe

ANYWAAAYS ! yaaa...

and THEN i daaanced and my friend's saaid it was pretty goood iono... once again, i was too busy having fun XD LMFAO ! i'm such a kid LOL ! ....

Ya soooo....

i was like the girl in like the black shirt and the green pants hehe and i might've been wearing a red sweater.

OMGOSH ! i was like sooo high during the whole thing and my voice was all like super high when i talked LMFAO ! i swear, whenever i talked, the entire hallway could hear me hehehe

and and and when we were waiting in line i was like singing and i got jabbed in the stomach by my friend to tell me to shut up cuz i was practising too loud XD

well, cuz i couldn't hear anything and i had my iPod on MAX and i didn't realize i was singing too loud hehehehe >XD >XD

LMFAO ! i like came outta the audition room jumping up and down and skipping and talking REALLY LOUD ! LMFAO ! i was like sooo high hehehe

everyone was like friggin looking at me HAHAHAHAHAHA it was fuuuuuun maaaan LOL !

buuut ya knooe... i was like nervous, CRAP I WAS PRAYING LMFAO !! but when i actually started singing, i wasn't nervous at all... it's after i sang i got super nervous... the nerves just like exploded or something HAHAHA and i was like literally hugging my friend's arm (she was T7) and yaa.....

but after they got to like T9 i was back in normal and when the lady was like "...Rhythm Test..." i was like OH YA MAAN ! BRING IT OOON ! LMFAO !! it was soooo fuuun hehehehe >XD

i wanted to saay byt to the judges (ahem-hot guy-ahem) but like the ppl coming in were blocking me LMFAO ! >XD

soo yaaa.... i came outt bouncing along and yapping away super loud like the lil kid i am LMFAO !

buuuuut i'm praying for a callback !!!!! EEEEEPP !!! OMGOSH !! I REALLY WANT THISSSS !!!

GOOOD LUCK EVERYONE ~!! HWAITING !!!

oh yaa.. so did anyone see/hear me ? how was i (other than the fact i was super LOUD, ya i kinda knoe that already XD)

I was T6 yaaw LMFAO ! >XD i'm like still hyper XD

EDIT ~ !

GASP ! I WROTE SOOO MUCH !! LMFAO !! SORRY HAHAHAHA >XD !

AND ANOTHER THING ~ ! my friend is like super convinced that the ppl there WEREN'T real judges. cuz the YOUNG LADY there i dont really knoe about buuut the other older lady is DEFINITELY NOOT a judge cuz she came in like half waay thru our auditions and the HAWT GUY, DEFINITELY NOT a judge cuz he was like walking in and out thru the audition the whole time and he was basicly sitting there and looking around the room LMFAO ! sooo... HOPEFULLY they'll sent all our clips to REAL SM JUDGE PPL and yaaa.... *prays* buuut like the only problem is IF the YOUNGLADY is a judge or not... but she really DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ONE (lmfao... i'm just hoping haha ^^; )

Oh!!...You were in the first group?

That was good because you finished early.

I heard that there were only 2 people (judges)at the beginning.

Were there any people good at singin at the beginning?

YA ! OPPA ! OMGAAAH !

yknoe like... we still have HOPE ! like honestly, CRAP !

LMFAO ! i'm soo like hoping now... !

dont worry.. if they LIKE YOU LIKE YOU LIKE YOU !

they will WANT YOU !

OMGAAAH HWAITING !!!

PPL ! YOU KNOE HANGENG GOT CALLED BACK HALF A YEAR AFTER HIS AUDITION ?!?!

so they are constantly looking at our videos ! so be patient

leave it too them and God and PRAY AND HOPE AND BE POSITIVE

but dont expect to much ! heheheeh i'm soooo HAAAPPY (again) LMFAO ! >XD

But times change.

When was Hangeng's audition?

3-4 years back.

So I think the rules changes.

I'm sorry to take all the hopes away.

Im soo happy for my friend

He got a callback :lol:

He auditioned for dancing ^^.

If you guys say a guy with a hat thats pink with a cupcake on it@the auditions.

then thats him alritie (:

LOL.

i was one of them

That girl wearing glasses and aeropostale hoodie.

(:

&i was so quiet with u guys :ph34r:

He got a callback?

Where is he now?

What did t hey want from him?

What did they tell?

Archived