wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anything you like???

:lol: i suppose i like non-descript tunes by artists with no intention of success , and a strong belief in what they write , rather than a superficial temporary "belief" in what someone else wrote for them . old or slow songs i find boring , because i can't relate to them , and rap and metal and the like aren't even music .

^ translation: "I like indie artists that play with 2nd hand instruments that could fall apart any second because HEY... it's about the PASSION, not the PAPER (money)." :lol: J/King... that's cool, but even indie artists fall into SOME kinda genre. But if I read you correctly, you just simply reject all forms of mainstream and embrace indie artists that only perform in small crowds, right? Like homegrown local acts?

^ :lol: i never knew i came across so-very-indie . i feel too mainstream as it happens , but i suppose that pretty much sums me up . the people in the indie music thread out-indie me x 352381734 .

Guest s h u k e e*

I don't hate any genres but the ones I usually don't listen to are:

hip hop

rap

r&b

stuff with too much screaming

techno

Yah, but there are some occasional songs that I enjoy in those genres.

Guest silliesmiles

I just don't like listening to rap at all. I'm starting to dislike pop music too :T The other stuff out there is still okay to me (for the moment at least).

Guest Solly

country definitely. i can't handle the yowdling sound >0<;;; ermm... sorry to the country lovers! T^T;;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Jamieâ„¢

country..

rap.. sometimes..

TECHNO..

but hate is too strong.. more like 'dislike' =)

Guest TygrrLilly

Screwed and Chopped?

That's it. Maybe it's not that big outside of the Houston area, thank god! IT SHOULD NOT SPREAD!

They basically take a hip hop song and distort it by slowing it down, chopping it up and repeating the same phrase 38475843584378375 times.

Guest xmkaex

i don't emo, screamo, punk, metal type songs.

i guess it depends on how you were influenece music-wise.

Guest psquare6806

What's wrong with Hip hop? And...

i DESPISE r&b. it's such a retarded excuse for music.

No it isn't. Brian Mcknight? Doesn't he sing R&B? If he doesn't my bad. A genre I don't like is rock, well not really, some songs are actually good when they MAKE SENSE. Like Gwen Stefani's song Hollaback girl. That song freaken got on my nerves yet it was so popular. And Some country songs, I mean some songgs are actually nice to listen to, but other country songs are just banjos and screaming.

Guest KuYA II

i used to hate rap and hip hop, but after listening to them many times i get the hang of it ^^.

the genres i hate are:

-emo

-Country

Guest xoflora

aww, everyone is bashing emo. haha.

hate: country, techno, ska

dislike: rap, pop, heavy metal, opera, r&b

i'm pretty picky.

Archived