wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

Guest babossagaji

I don't really hate any genres..I actually like them all. But there are some which I can't stand 24-7...

country, rap, certain hip-hop, certain bluegrass (I hear this in my art class...), certain metal rock, certain trance that repeats and repeats...

But I can stand them sometimes..

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sejl

country i hate it, and love Hip-Hop/Rap but i hate Eminem so smh at all who said they hate rap but like eminem whats reason for that i wonder

Guest MUXU

i usually listens to everything that is good..so no boundaries really

but...generally..i dont like candy rap (like the stuff 50cent raps about) and gangsta rap

i do admit that some gangsta raps have a deep meaning and is appreciated

lately..i can stand T.I. ...i have a certain respect for him though i know nothing about him

Guest hikkilurver

HIP-HOP. HIP-HOP. Oh, and did I mention hip-hop? Rap doesn't fall too far behind either. Any music that can pose such demeaning lyrics to women yet somehow serve as the mainstream for the teenagers of America is to be hated by an idealist like myself.

I HATE HIP-HOP!

Guest sejl

you can't judge a genre by what you see on BET and MTV cause if you do your being to quick to make judgements, sadly theres is the ignorant Hip-hop that is so popular in mainstream American music, but to see what Real Hip-Hop is about you have to look beneath the surface that's the problem people have, they are to quick to make an assumption about something they don't know ANYTHING about, like myself i never use to like Rock music because i only went by what MTV was showing me, but i realized maybe i should try and look else where for the real musicians and not the saturated stuff on the TV and Radio, so i would encourage you to look deeper into the Hip-Hop genre rather then go by whats in the mainstream, for instance Jean Grae is a female MC who is a very good lyricist, and makes quality music from an artistic standpoint so i would highly suggest her for someone like you hikkilurver and i would suggest other artist like MURS and Aceyalone for anyone who doesn't like Hip-Hop for whatever reason

but what im trying to say is don't jump to conclusions based on nothing for all those who "hate" Hip-Hop

• 8 months later...

Wow.. I didn't expect that many people to hate rock.

Ermm.. I don't really HATE any certain genre.. but, I guess that I don't like rap and country. Classical/opera music is gorgeous and certain types of rock music are genius. How could anyone HATE classical music? That's just strange.. I guess that kids these days only listen to vocals. Classical music can tell stories that words cannot describe. Maybe not everyone can interpret that type of music. :/

Guest JungxYumi

Thats hard to base it just by genres. For example, one person may hate rock because they hate, lets say Metallica. However, there are other rock bands out there that sound nothing like Metallica. I don't know how people can say they hate a certain genre when most musical groups of the same genre have a distinct sound from one another.

Guest Melyxcious

Country and screaming rock =0=;

I like rock but I hate the screaming -__________________-;

And.....emo ? aheh :x

Guest shoko86

Trance.. I can't sand that digital noise. *_* Its cool once in a while.. but hearing it more than once a week can make me go insane.

Guest DKYang

Heavy metal, emo, most punk (not all, well the Japanese/Korean one's anyway ^_^), and country.

Hiphop/rap used to be my favorite long time ago, but now all the lyrics mean the same and it's crap to me. I do listen to some Korean hiphop, but that's it.

Guest xXSJloveXx

I hate country music, and those "death metals" or watever wih all those nonsense screaming o_o ( i hoped that make sense)

Guest chulsu

i hate hip/hop, rap, country, pop well there might be a few songs that are ok but generally i hate it

i actually like heavy metal, rock, even classical(i play the violin).

Guest ~*cassiopeia*~

i hate country, emo-punk/death/metal/soul/hardcore. urggg!! i hate those screamings etc... give me head-ache...

Archived