wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vannushka

some of you guys named almost all the genre..makes me wonder..what do u like?

i cant say i HATE any genres..i dislike songs here and there..but i love music as a whole..although i am not too fond of heavy metal..

Guest HeffyEnd

I mostly listen to different types of rock, but I can listen to all sorts of genres, really. Except for... country..

I also hate all that pop/emo crap now that kids listen to. It's not just that all the songs sound the same, but the lyrics are so bad it makes me want to cry.

Guest tasty

How is r&b a retarded excuse for music? It stands for rhythm and blues, which is more music than rock will ever be. Yes, I agree r&b has changed dramatically since the early 50's, and there are always songs that are claimed to be "r&b" that holds no true musical value; however, just like there are bad r&b songs, there are also horrible rock songs. That does not mean that r&b itself is a "retarded excuse", it just means that the r&b you're exposed to are bad. You can still hate it, but that's no reason to say it's not music.

And btw, rock music originated from r&b and country.

i beg to differ.

ok ok ok

i just don't like r&b.

Guest HeffyEnd

I just think there are horrible songs and bands/artists for every genre of music. Especially nowadays. I listened to more R&B when I was younger, but I'll always like Aaliyah and TLC's stuff. I can't listen to most mainstream music now. Especially a lot of the rock, and most of the rap. Like I said though, I like music of all genres... except country. ;)

Meh, I can't stand Country and Bluegrass. I also don't like alot of the mainstream rap thats out nowadays. I don't like alot of pop- rock bands (good charrlotte, avril, simple plan ect..)

Not all emo is bad, it's just changed from what it used to be...like alot of genres.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

Screw. Just Screw.

I HATE screw. damn Houstonians making crappy music!

anyways, I also hate emo, pop/punk, bluegrass, and most reggaeton and hip hop.

Guest Dachink

I HATE screw. damn Houstonians making crappy music!

anyways, I also hate emo, pop/punk, bluegrass, and most reggaeton and hip hop.

wtf is screw? :blink:

Guest cyberfruit

Rap/Hip Hop, Christian music, bubblegum pop (except for old MoMusu, guilty pleasure..), most American R&B, punk-pop bands, emo rock, and some sub genres of country (bluegrass, honky-tonk..)

Edit: SCREW. UGH.

wtf is screw? :blink:

A type of music some richard simmons Houstonians made up. I hope you never hear it, ever. It's one of the worst types of music, it's not even music, really.

Do Not Download It, Either.

Guest Born: 1985

hiphop , rnb , metal , emo , "rock" , "punk" , classical , ballad , pop , dance , trance , country , jazz

any mixture of same + probably more

Is there anything you like???

Archived