Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pure in Heart:

Goo Hye-Sun ("Gukwha") and Lee Jun-Ji ("Yun-Jeong") play two wacky housewives (like Lucy and Ethyl on I Love Lucy) whose schemes and misadventures add spice, hilarity, and cause aggravation for their loving, long suffering husbands (Lee Min Woo and Suh Ji Suk.) :blink::crazy::wacko::rolleyes:

Guest silentmarj

If I am going to list all kdrama that I want to have part 2...It will take for a while so I just listed my top 5

1. Princess Hours [until now I can't get over with this drama]

2. 1st shop of coffee prince [for me this drama should have part 2..]

3. full house [don't know if the filming of the second part is still going]

4. save the last dance for me [i love eugene]

5. my girl [really like it]

I agree munchee! MY GIRL! I really really want to see LDW and LDH paired up again! They're the best couple for me (on and off screen!) Love their chemistry! Damn good looking as well! Basyaa! ^^

Guest john_anderton

1.) two outs in the ninth inning

2.) delightful girl, chun-hyang

3.) miss kim's one billion won project

4.) all about eve

5.) full house

6.) thank you

7.) super rookie

:lol:

Guest tuesday72

1. My Name is Kim Sam Soon ( HY & KSA )

2. Coffee Prince ( but I want the original actors GY and YEH)

3. Get Karl Go

4. 9 ends 2 outs

• 2 months later...
Guest ianna9720

For me it has to be FULL HOUSE and PRINCESS HOURS. Of course with the same cast. Better not do any if they'll change even one member of the main cast. Why these two dramas? Maybe because I was not satisfied with the way it ended. There should have been more passion. But it was like...duh! they struggled with their relationships from the first episode until the last episode and a few minutes towards the end is where they show happy moments. Then up goes the credits.

What do i want to see in case there will be any sequel? Well, since both couples in these two dramas ended up together, I want to see how they'll be living as husband and wife and with children. I imagine the Full House Family to be chaotic :crazy:

Guest sakura_dubai

I would like to see the second season of:

Coffee Prince

Goong

My girl

Time of Dog and wolf

snow queen

memories of Bali

9 ends 2 outs

which star are you from

and that's not all .. i think i will continue...

Archived