Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bujhitapexoxa89

me i want My name is kim sam soon 2 oh i love it i am really addicted to that kdrma heheh i can't live without seeing it ^^

i want to know if they got married and have children or maybe if her mother is opposed to that realtionship after long time

Guest goongaddict2603

Oh there are too many!

I want-

1. Princess Hours 2

2. Coffee Prince 2

3. Full House 2

4. Hello! My Lady 2

5. Lovers 2

:w00t:

:ph34r:

Guest charmaine412

My Girl :lol: I'm satisfied with the ending, but for me/us it is happier if they will make a Part 2.

MNIKSS

Only You

Princess Hours

Robbers

• 4 months later...
Guest yooboo710

I would love to see "Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae" again... (FULLHOUSE)

HB & KSA's MNIKSS...

And the 2nd Shop of Coffee Prince (Coffee Princess?) hehehehe...:wub:

Guest Mace-Face

Time Between Dog And Wolf: i really want to see what happens in Paris... because... at the end of "Time Between Dog And Wolf"... JiWoo told MinKi that she'll be going to Paris for her art studies or something... and then... when he met up with SooHyun later in Japan... SooHyun told MinKi that he'll be a spy in Paris... after MinKi heard that they were both going to be in Paris at the same time... he was happy... :)... hehe!!! yeup... so... at the very end... they just talked about them going to be in Paris and that's it... so... i would really want to see a second part to "Time Between Dog And Wolf" because ahh!!! XD... i want to see them meet and be together again... hehe!!! :D... those who don't know... Lee JunKi was SooHyun and Nam SangMi was JiWoo... and they are the lovers in this drama... hehe!!! yeup... love them two together... "Time Between Dog And Wolf" is my all time favorite drama ever... and... i would really love to see a second part to this drama... and it would be really good if it took place in Paris where they were suppose to meet... hehe!!! :D...

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

well, i aint so keen on a part 2, but how about a part 2 with the same cast and a diff story!

hahah if that can come true, MY GIRL PLEASE!

• 3 months later...
Guest qwerty_u

CITY HALL!

Though it was sweet ending and they live happilly ever after (or is it?), what i wanna see is when they got married to Presidential campaigning and for GuMi couple entering the Blue House. Of course, maybe with their little kids running around! DEFINITELY WITH THE SAME CAST, WRITER, AND PD!

I know i'm crazy-sentimental..said this over again..'Winter Sonata 2' ..please!!????

seriously all my favourite dramas had tragic endings..well maybe except for 'All About Eve'..

Guest dopeyleigh46

I think there are quite a few dramas I would like to have a part 2.

1. MNIKSS

2. Goong

3. On Air

4. Que Sera Sera

5. 9 End 2 Outs

6. My Girl

There might be a few more, but these have to be my top choices. So far that is :D .

Archived