[reality] Junjin's High School Girls 4

Guest robotic

Guest kassuma

malou you pull the words right out of my mouth...

inyoung as a member of jewelry, is close friends with shinhwa members especially minjindy through the various tv shows they have been on together... just like park jung ah....minwoo wrote songs for them too ... on gameshows like xmen she is close with minjin.

i heard this show will be ending soon on mnet but i hope they will continue to show it longer ....

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kriza_09

today's epi was funny... they did fund raising because their electricity bills was so high... LOL..

and again the surprise appearance of 'WOW' samchon!!!

but the most special one was the surprise audio appearance by...... one of the members!!!!!

Who? take a guess..... ^^

Guest Sakihokou

yah ><~ you make me dying cause of curious Kriza ah~><~

*[-o< praying is Hyesung [-o<*

=)) I alway dreaming about the day these jin's daughters meet shinhwa boy *giggle*

><~ AHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~

I want to watch ><~ I want to watch ><~

*repeat and repeat*

* cry TT_TT* CB hate me again :(( :(( how can I see it :((

Guest woohyun91

today's epi was funny... they did fund raising because their electricity bills was so high... LOL..

and again the surprise appearance of 'WOW' samchon!!!

but the most special one was the surprise audio appearance by...... one of the members!!!!!

Who? take a guess..... ^^

doo u know where i can watch this episode?

Guest robotic

new episode is out for streaming.

enjoy~

EPISODE 10 081008

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5

thanks to sogoodla

the fundraiser was hilarious~

after selling off all their food, Junjin and the girls start auctioning off the miscellaneous

lol, Jinnie offers Da Hye for sale - Junjin: 50 000 won! (US $50)

& finally a Shinhwa member makes an 'appearance'!

half knew it was going to be

Hyesung

=)

-

aww.. wouldn't it be cool if jin had another younger and cuter daughter..

36171827200810092015581694721444-2.jpg

36171827200810092015581694721444-1.jpg

.. instead he's stuck with these 4 weirdos T___T

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

what the? like father, like daughter?

jinnie, the pink ahjumma..

36171827200810082318063232533537630.jpg

i saw the 1st episode the other day. I was speechless. Coz i never see before so rude young girls before. Pity jun jin, i wonder that it's an act or it's had been scripted or not. If it's not....Pity jun jin have to beared with their negativenk attitute. Can someone tells me that the girls will turn out to be good? If not i dun think can bear jun jin being tortured by them constantly with their rudeness.

Guest robotic

^ don't worry the show is predominately scripted.. much like 'we got married'

& i agree, the first episode was really extreme, the girls seemed out of control and rough..

but the next few episodes get better, you'll see noticeable improvements with the girls. though it's kind of relative with eun hee.. lol

Guest incarnadine

Ahhhh~!

I loved this episode, so entertaining, and their fundraising thing was so so hilarious Ji Hye is the cutest ajumma I've seen. Eun Hee, I found her slowly going back to her old ways with all her yelling o.O I thought she was especially rude to Jin in this episode, but then again perhaps it's because he was tired/stressed. Iono. Oh and I'm liking Byul a lot more now -- mainly because she's becoming more natural and making her presence felt. She also seems like a good unni to her "siblings"^^ LMAO at Jin trying to auction off Da Hye *smacks appa* And wow, that HSG4 poster sure fetched an impressive amount! The things fans would do, lol

I was so surprised at that phonecall too! Ahhh it's so nice to see Shinhwa members support each other in their respective solo endeavours. And it was so sweet of Jin to ask hi "daughters" to support

Hyesung

's album too ^^

That moment of Jin with the baby is just P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S. Gosh, I can totally imagine him being a doting appa to his own child *melts*

I'm curious about next week's episode... did Jin receive good news about Da Hye's recording?

Guest babiiv214

I actually enjoy watching this show, since I'm a Shinhwa fan as well. The girls are really funny and I enjoy their interaction with Junjin.Can't wait for the next episodes! Thanks for sharing the links!

and oh, i found eun hee's cyworld account: she looks really cute with all her pictures and some with her BF? also.

She even posted pics with Junjin and the rest of the girls... ^0^

http://www.cyworld.com/eh45

Guest incarnadine

ooooh thanks for the link babiiv214.

mmmm mmm very interesting. Eun Hee looks real pretty in her cyworld photos, and as for her bf, all I can say is he's quite the metrosexual. Hehehe. an interesting tidbit ~ seeing his football jersey which says "Kyeonggi Dae" -- incidentally that's where Junjin went to college too :) I wonder if Eun Hee knows that. Lol probably not~

Their couple pics were so sweet hehe ~ I see they are both into photography, they take nice pics too^^

Hi incarnadine, I'm don't really believe that he really like her, but that adoring look he has on her is just so cute... I definately think her character in WGM is overplayed, but there's still bits of her in it as well (since the PD mentioned that only 10-20% is fictional if I'm not wrong).

JJ's quite simple and innocent, so he's in a way quite gullible to certain things which allows him to be trick in various variety shows XD I think in some way he's easily pushover by his daughters.

I agree on the Eun Hee bit, I'm glad that he sortof play that out, maybe she'll try toning that down a little cause it's abit too much sometimes. But I'm happy that she and the rest treats him as a person instead of a star. I like how she likes to force feed Junjin cause he doesn't really seem to eat much ^^

I hope Dahye gained more confidence, she's got the whole package of a cute idol ^^. The PD is quite legnial on her, she'll probably experience worse PDs in future )=.

Hi incarnadine, I'm don't really believe that he really like her, but that adoring look he has on her is just so cute... I definately think her character in WGM is overplayed, but there's still bits of her in it as well (since the PD mentioned that only 10-20% is fictional if I'm not wrong).

JJ's quite simple and innocent, so he's in a way quite gullible to certain things which allows him to be trick in various variety shows XD I think in some way he's easily pushover by his daughters.

I agree on the Eun Hee bit, I'm glad that he sortof play that out, maybe she'll try toning that down a little cause it's abit too much sometimes. But I'm happy that she and the rest treats him as a person instead of a star. I like how she likes to force feed Junjin cause he doesn't really seem to eat much ^^

I hope Dahye gained more confidence, she's got the whole package of a cute idol ^^. The PD is quite legnial on her, she'll probably experience worse PDs in future )=.

Guest incarnadine

Hi jaayx!

I'm not sure if gullible is the right word to describe Jin with his "daughters"... he's known to have incredible patience. But once he snaps and gets mad, that's it -- it gets scary hehe. They are young girls so I think he's just stretching his patience a bit more.

Guest robotic

new episode is up for streaming..

EPISODE 11 081015

thanks to jmjchun

-

some curious things that go down in this ep:

- Jihye's birthday bash

- Junjin and the girls do some dance practise & Jin creates some funny choreography to the Wonder Girls 'So Hot'

- when everyone is asleep, Byul & Jihye sneak out for some fun in the streets

Guest incarnadine

new episode is up for streaming..

EPISODE 11 081015

thanks to jmjchun

-

some curious things that go down in this ep:

- Jihye's birthday bash

- Junjin and the girls do some dance practise & Jin creates some funny choreography to the Wonder Girls 'So Hot'

- when everyone is asleep, Byul & Jihye sneak out for some fun in the streets

Actually it wasn't really Ji Hye's birthday bash... they celebrated the last day/end of her probation (in school, I think)^^ They gave her gifts (Jin gave her a really cool motorbike helmet) and Jin told her words of encouragement. Ji Hye promised to be good from now on and move forward, which made her appa smile a lot :D They all looked so cute in school uniforms! Jin even danced for her and kissed her hand, heehee~

I adore this episode so so much. It was so cute, Jin was such a goofy dad (as always) and the part where they were just in one room huddled on one bed, rewatching their So Hot rehearsal and randomly pausing it just to laugh at themselves was so funny and precious ^^ They were having so much fun just being silly and shallow together, awww~

I can't wait for next week's episode! It looks so exciting, he he. Lmao at Jin getting tempted by the pool hall while looking for Byul and Ji Hye :lol:

Some caps...

Appa has such a lovely side profile

081015mnetjunjinsgirljuln7.jpg

so cute in school uniform -- and backpack LOL

081015mnetjunjinsgirljupz4.jpg

And surprise -- Appa + 4 girls doing the Shinhwa intro! This was so funny as well :lol:

081015mnetjunjinsgirljujp5.jpg

Guest rose_liana

if i'm not mistaken, the new ep should be aired last night. so, is there anyone knows what happen in the ep and did someone has upload it on YT?

Archived