Guest robotic

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest robotic

new episode is up for streaming~

EPISODE 12 081022 > http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f2206668o1p11.html

will post youtube links when someone uploads them.

-edit-

youtube streaming~

EPISODE 12 081022 - sogoodla

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5

-

Junjin is such a bloke when it comes to making food.. biting off food here and there to make it fit in the box. T___T

& his attempt at ironing is a shocking story .. spraying water from his mouth instead of the iron. puhahaha~

He made a cute 'WA' bento box. waaaaaaaaaa~~~

wabento.jpg

Interestingly, Jinnie can't spell in English as well as being dyslexic in house chores. rofl

How does he spell 'Korea' & 'Korean' ?

JJ: 'Krea' & 'Krean' ~!!!! omg *slaps head*

krean.jpg

Guest incarnadine

LMAO robotic!!!

Awwww but Jin only missed one letter -- the rest he got right :blush:

And it's interesting how he was able to read Byul's banner before "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" :)

Guest robotic

^

sometimes Junjin scares me O.o

didn't he say on YSMM that he has an IQ of 140 ..

maybe spending all those years with his Shinhwa chums (especially sharing his room with his 4D B-type brother Eric)

has really made him what he is .. one impossibly funny bugger XD

-

some back to school caps & transcript..

back2school.jpg

Junjin’s English Expo~

Junjin: Hi everyone~ .. 29 years old

I love everyone. OK?

JJ’s daughter: eh? -_-

byul.jpg

Junjin: I like … you! *points at the male teacher*

Teacher: I like you?

Junjin: Yah~ I like my teacher ..

Teacher: You like me? O.o

Junjin: Yah~

Teacher: I hate man

ihateman.jpg

Junjin: ohoho .. *rejection*

Junjin & his daughters' English test~

Q. Spell ‘Korea’ & ‘Korean’ in English ..

korea.jpg

JJ’s daughters/fellow pupils: Korea. K. O. R. E. A

JJ’s answer: ‘Krea’ & ‘Krean’

krea.jpg

Teacher’s exasperation ..

teacher.jpg

Junjin: I am Krean =)

krean.jpg

Q. Correct word for ‘father’ ..

father.jpg

JJ’s answer: ‘farther’

farther.jpg

Teacher is speechless ..

teacher2.jpg

Poor Junjin, guess English isn’t your forte.

pjj.jpg

Guest incarnadine

lol robotic, I get what you mean. Just when I think Jin is such a cute and adorable simpleton, he suddenly surprises me with this brilliance and wisdom at times. He's such an enigma really, unpredictable, and to me that's part of his charm :blush:

I am sure if he learned English the proper way, he'd be speaking it like a pro. One thing I've noticed about Jin is that he's very good with words and very witty.

Guest robotic

Last ever episode is up for streaming ..

new!

EPISODE 13 081029 ~FINALE~ - sogoodla

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3 PART 4 PART 5

man, eun hee bawled her eyes out in this ep

i am going to miss her loud mouth..

-

[08.10.29][News] JunJin High School Girls 4 Last Ep on 10/29

38ac78f0ce6922d87831aa3a.jpg

Starting from August 6th, MNet show "JunJin High School Girls 4" will end at its episode on 29th October.

"JunJin HSG4" as well as other previous programs "In the purity of 19", "Handsome flowers state" of PD Kim Tae Eun attracted a lot of netizens' attention.

During the first episodes, the show starring singer JunJin and 4 high school students who formed a family, was accused by the audience. The HS students who ride motorcycle without helmet on, their bad language, and other uncivilized behaviors got a lot of criticism.

However, the show did better in ratings in later episodes and the audience requested for an extension in broadcast time. "JunJin HSG4" airtime was increased from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Therefore, the editing needed to be changed and the task was not as easy. PD Kim Tae Eun expressed his regret since the show didn't receive the same attention as when it had been edited out.

He said "With the existing programs, we don't use the normal production methods. We raised the shutter speed, and the characters activities could be more clear and it gives the feeling of a reality programs."

"JunJin HSG 4" follow-up program is still in uncertainty.

Credit: Osen - Korean/Eng: Kim Nguyen @ kim-nguyen.info, LetSayEden @ shinhwa.biz

Guest rose_liana

i cant believe that it was the end .cuz it not enough for me .i dont know.its only my opinion..i'm gonna miss them es junjin as afather and my fav girls Dahye and jihye

anyway,thanks for the YT link..

i didn't like this show at first but got attached after watching the first few episodes. just had to watch what's next and how it's gonna end. now i kind of miss it too.

by the way, why are the pixs posted have some of the girls faces scribbled? just curious.

Guest robotic

^ some real pics are from the girls' personal blogs & cyworlds

that's how they themselves posted the pics - with random scribbles & editing

let the girls be girls =)

-

[08.11.08][News] Korean women in their 20s and the trends [feat. JunJin]

Some trends have been risen and spread widely in 2008. "Cinderella" Seo In Young created the trends of mushroom hairstyle and western costume, colorized by personalized shoes.

For women in their 20s, the trends are the eye-catching ones, and they can be interpreted in various ways.

(Omitted)

In addition of 2008's trends is the popularity of unique real variety shows, taking Mnet "JunJin High School Girls 4" as example. Idol group Shinhwa's member JunJin in the high ratings program held a virtual fatherly relationship with 4 high school girls. This incident is unprecedented in a cable program, and it got pretty high ratings, as well as it generated many controversial discussions.

The popularity of the program has pushed through the plans for other similar shows in cable TV, which are about 3 or 4. They can be slightly different in format, but with the same essence.

(Omitted)

Credit: Game Donga - Oceans Six - Korean/Eng: Kim Nguyen @ kim-nguyen.info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest co-whateva

I just saw a clip of Mnet Girl Punch and Dahye was in it! She's my favourite out of the four girls.. I don't know why.

First time I saw the girls were in Every1 Idol Season 3. After that I started watching Junjin's HSG 4. It's so funny.. love it >.<

Guest abercrombiegirl

wait... what ... i'm confuse...

so are those girls really are rude

or are they acting??? like in the variety

show Idol Army, are they really that rude

or are they just acting according to their concept????

love always,

kitty

Archived