Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*** RAIN posted this picture also yesterday with a caption - " # Once more # Seasoning # I saw it again # Well done " -  It seems that RAIN really loves steaks......And well-done this time? Looks yummy but I don't really dig steaks. :P

Rain Talks About Kim Tae Hee’s Support For “Welcome 2 Life” And Chemistry With Co-Star Im Ji Yeon

bc38dbbf4f4d4cc589ca222ee4a7fff5.jpeg?s=

During the press conference for MBC’s “Welcome 2 Life,” Rain talked about support from his wife Kim Tae Hee and chemistry with co-star Im Ji Yeon.

“Welcome 2 Life” is a romantic comedy about Lee Jae Sang (played by Rain), a selfish lawyer who gets sucked into a parallel universe because of an accident and starts living a new life as an upright prosecutor. In this world, Ra Si On (played by Im Ji Yeon) — his ex-girlfriend in the current world — is his wife.

When asked about how Kim Tae Hee reacted to his new drama, he answered while laughing, “I think this will make more of a headline than the drama. She is very supportive of me.”

Rain also praised Im Ji Yeon, saying, “I was really surprised by Im Ji Yeon. I’ve never seen an actor so thoroughly prepared. I haven’t seen her make mistakes with her lines very often, and I’m always grateful for her great ability to lead the set. Thanks to her, I’m able to do all the ad-libs I want. We have great teamwork.”

welcome-2-life2.jpg

In addition to having good chemistry with Im Ji Yeon, Rain also gets along well with the director and crew members. He shared, “I debuted in 2003 with my first drama on KBS. I had constantly worked with different broadcasting companies, and now I’m working with the MBC staff and director for the first time. I didn’t know I would fit so well with MBC. We have such great teamwork that I wonder why I didn’t work with MBC earlier. I talk with the director about a variety of things and create a fun set. After receiving the script, I wanted to show another side of Jung Ji Hoon (Rain’s real name) by showing even one simple expression that I’ve never done. I’ve discussed it with the director steadily, so I think we’ll be able to see another side of Jung Ji Hoon. I think it’s very difficult to act as a lawyer, a prosecutor, the father of a child, and a single man. But the director and the actors are leading me well, so I’m gratefully working hard while filming.”

Rain also discussed his new character. He said, “He is living two lives. The first is a lawyer who works for money and honor, and in another world, he is a prosecutor who protects justice. To put it in perspective, our drama is a ‘multiplayer’ with elements of crime thrillers and even romantic comedies. It’s a light and fun drama to watch on a summer night. It’s hard to express the character, but I’m trying my best to make a great drama with the director.”

rain.jpg

“Welcome 2 Life” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Start watching the drama on Viki below!

Watch Now

Sources (1) (2) / soompi news

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

Rain talks about his new series "Welcome 2 Life" and the great support from Kim Tae Hee

news-full-111667.jpg

During the press conference of the new MBC series, "Welcome 2 Life", actor Rain talked about the support from his wife, Kim Tae Hee and revealed the chemistry between his co-star Im Ji Yeon. 

Welcome 2 Life" is a romantic comedy/investigative series about Lee Jae Sang played by Rain, a self-centered lawyer who helps people who want to take advantage of the law. One day he gets sucked into a parallel universe due to an unfortunate accident and begins to live a completely new life as an upright prosecutor and he also had a wife, Ra Si On, played by Im Ji Yeon. In the current world, she is the ex-girlfriend of Lee Jae Sang. In the parallel world, she is a loving mother and the wife of a nice, upstanding Lee Jae Sang.

When asked how Kim Tae Hee reacted to his new series, the actor responded while laughing "I think this will be more talked about than the series. She is very supportive to me. "

Rain also admired and all praises for Im Ji Yeon's performance. "I was surprised by Im Ji Yeon. I have never seen any actors who are well-prepared. She never made mistakes with her lines. And he has leadership on the set. We have great teamwork. "

welcome-2-life2.jpg

And Rain also talked about working with MBC. "I debuted in 2003, my first series that was played by KBS and this is the first time I have worked with MBC. I didn't think that I will get along well with MBC staff. and now I’m working with them and director for the first time. I talk with the director about a variety of things and we hhave a very good teamwork. When I first received this script I have to show another side of Jung Ji Hoon. (Rain's real name). I think it is difficult to act as a lawyer, a father and single man.  But the director and actors work hard to lead me well." 

He also mentioned the role he played. "I am acting 2 lives. The first one I have to play a lawyer who's working for money and honor. As for the other world, I play as a prosecutor who protects justice. In addition, the story has elements of crime thrillers with a romantic comedy. It is a series that's fun & pleasing to watch. It's a difficult role but I will try to make it the best. "

Welcome 2 Life airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8:55 pm KST. 

credit : POPCORNFOR2.COM

http://popcornfor2.com/content/-news-111667

เรน (Rain) พูดถึงผลงานซีรีส์เรื่องใหม่ “ Welcome 2 Life” และกล่าวถึงการสนับสนุนดีๆ จาก คิมแตฮี (Kim Tae Hee)

ในระหว่างการแถลงข่าวซีรีส์เรื่องใหม่ Welcome 2 Life ช่อง MBC นักแสดงหนุ่ม เรน (Rain) ได้กล่าวถึงการสนับสนุนจากภรรยาของเขาเอง คิมแตฮี (Kim Tae Hee) และเผยเคมีระหว่างนักแสดงสาว อิมจีวอน (Im Ji Yeon)

“Welcome 2 Life” เป็นซีรีส์แนวโรแมนติก เกี่ยวกับ อีแจซอง รับบทโดย เรน ทนายความที่มีนิสัยเห็นแก่ตัว ได้ถูกดูดเข้าไปในจักรวาลคู่ขนาน เนื่องจากอุบัติเหตุ ทำให้ในโลกใหม่ เขาต้องใช้ชีวิตในฐานะอัยการ ที่ซื่อตรง  อีกทั้งเขายังมีภรรยาสาว ราซีออน รับบทโดย อิมจีวอน ซึ่งเป็นอดีตแฟนสาวในโลกปัจจุบัน แต่กลายมาเป็นภรรยาของเขาในโลกนี้แทน

เมื่อถูกถามว่า คิมแตฮี มีปฏิกิริยาอย่างไรกับซีรีส์เรื่องใหม่ของเขา นักแสดงหนุ่มตอบไปหัวเราะไปว่า “หัวข้อนี้น่าจะพูดถึงกว่าซีรีส์เรื่องนี้นะ เธอให้การสนับสนุนผมดีมากครับ”

อีกทั้งเรนยังชื่นชมการแสดงของอิมจีวอน “ผมรู้สึกประหลาดใจกับอิมจีวอน ผมเองยังไม่เคยเห็นนักแสดงคนไหนเตรียมตัวอย่างเต็มที่มาก่อน เธอไม่เคยแสดงผิดพลาด และยังมีความเป็นผู้นำ เรามีทีมเวิร์คที่ยอดเยี่ยม”

และเรนเองยังได้พูดถึงการทำงานกับช่อง MBC “ผมเดบิวต์เมื่อปี 2003 ซีรีส์เรื่องแรกที่เล่นเป็นของ KBS และครั้งนี้เป็นครั้งแรกที่ผมได้ร่วมงานกับช่อง MBC ผมไม่นึกว่าเราจะเข้ากันได้ดี  ผู้กำกับกับผมเรามีทีมเวิร์คที่ดีมาก ตอนแรกที่ผมได้รับสคริปท์บทนี้ ผมต้องแสดงเป็นจองจีฮุน (ชื่อจริงของเรน) ที่มีบุคลิกนิ่งๆ ซึ่งผมคิดว่ามันยากที่ต้องทำหน้าที่เป็นทั้งทนายความ พ่อของเด็กและชายโสด แต่ผู้กำกับและนักแสดงต่างทำงานอย่างหนักเพื่อให้บทบาทนี้ผ่านไปได้ครับ”

ทั้งนี้เขายังได้กล่าวถึงบทบาทที่เขารับเล่น “ผมแสดงเป็น 2 บุคคล ใน 2 โลก คนแรกต้องเล่นเป็นทนายที่ทำงานเพื่อหวังเงินอย่างเดียวและต้องการมีเกียรติยศ ส่วนอีกโลกเขาเล่นเป็นอัยการเพื่อปกป้องความยุติธรรม  นอกจากนี้ในเรื่องยังมีเรื่องราวของอาชญากรรมระทึกขวัญปนกับคอเมดี้โรแมนติก เป็นอีกซีรีส์ที่ดูเพลิน และมีบทบาทที่ยากพอสมควร แต่ผมจะพยายามเพื่อให้ออกมาสมบูรณ์แบบ”

Welcome 2 Life ออกอาการทุกวันจันทร์และวันอังคารเวลา 20:55 น. (ตามเวลาเกาหลี)

***RAIN will have an FM in Japan on October 16 & October 18 entitled “RAIN 2gether 2019” These will be in Tokyo & Osaka respectively. It will open at 5:30PM & Show Starts at 6:30PM. Tokyo venue will be in Itabashi Culture Hall on October 16. Osaka venue will be in Zepp Namba on October 18. Details are as follows : :P

·         Ticket fee - RAIN JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB member :11,000 yen (tax included)
General: 12,100 yen (tax included)

·         All seats reserved

·         Purchase limit: 4

·         Ticket sales schedule : Fan club member: August 23 from 6PM to September 1 (Sunday) 11:59PM / General release and overseas sales: September 21 (Sat)

credit : RAIN Japan Official Site

*** RAIN posted this clip & slide of pictures of food just an hour ago with a caption - " Home " - So, I guess he has no shoot right now & just staying home cooking - hahaha - Eat well, Rain! Koreans eat with plenty of side dishes.  Although, no kimchi there. Looks yummy.  :P

*** RAIN posted this yesterday with a caption - "Thank you ... #BALDR" - It seems like RAIN loves this cosmetic product. They sent him the coffee truck?  This product has BEAUTIFUL DESIGN….. I remember he posted something about this last year - (Please see below) :P

***He posted this sometime in February last year......................

Archived