☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

I watched the KBS Gayo Daejun and it was so boring. >.<

But congrats to 2PM for song of the year : )

so proud of the boys ^^

Was NOT feeling Boom Boom Pow. I thought it was very sloppy, to tell you the truth. I like criticizing dances since I dance, and Boom Boom Pow was eh. And Dangerous could have been better. :/

Was i the only one that was kinda like WTF when they started going all cannibal on Wooyoung at the end of Heartbeat in the SBS Gayo DaeJun? I was like eugh, but then after that it was okay. Just that bit was kind of, to me, unnecessary. They 'ate' Wooyoung T^T. I don't want to see that. And it's just kinda gross LOL. The ending was awesome just not that part lol.

I can't wait for KBS :D

Go 2PM.

Jay should be there. :(

PS. Kim Bo Peep = 대박!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rawrritsgracex3

I actually don't mind 2PM not getting the awards. I think those awards are just encouragement and actually it can create more fanwars.

I realize that fans sometimes are too caught up in their fandom that they want their idols to win over others. But if you look at the KBS clip of 2PM winning Song of the year, there are a few precious moments that I definitely value more than the award itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI5UJxKVk9k

1/ I think it's SNSD Taeyeon or Sunny signaling Taecyeon "2PM wins" (maybe she and Hyoyeon took a peek at the award card that the old man was carrying) at 0:18 and Taecyeon shook his head "nahhh, you guys win"

2/ 2PM hugged Shinee

3/ 2PM shook hands with SNSD

4/ 2PM hugged Super Junior --> SuJu Shindong imitated 2PM's heartbeat move.

It's these small things that made me realize that these idols are friends in real life and they are truly happy for their friends' success. I wish that every award season, fans of all groups can peacefully enjoy the show, whether or not their favorite groups win. I think Kpop will be much more fun that way.

Sorry to cut it short, but aww. :D I love idol group interactions. I agree with all you said.

They all have the same dream, and they don't have to be rivals (:

Yeah, I didn't think the KBS Gayo Daejun would be all that great. No offense, so I didn't watch it streaming. But I'm looking forward to the MBC one tonight (: 2PM Generation <3

Thank you for the links (:

Btw, did the boys perform Tired Of Waiting last night [KBS] ? Cause it said so on allkpop, but I can't find a video ): Hopefully they will perform it at MBC.

2PM fighting<3

If Jay watched the SBS Gayo Daejun, he better have (:<, I bet he was critiquing those girl group performances [[especially Gee]] and thinking how he would have done them better :lol:

Guest Shona-z

First Loved both performances by 2PM in SBS Gayo Daejun and KBS Music Festival were the best from MJ Tribute to

YB Parody to everything. Loved every single performance. All of them looked HOT and only thing missing was Jay's Hottness. Can't wait to see them on MBC.

CONGRATULATION 2PM on winning SONG OF THE YEAR (AGAIN & AGAIN) on KBS.

hope you win more.

And For Now

Sehe Bokmanee Bateuseyo to Everyone

Guest sascha_park

owhh..

2PM parody so funny..kkk~~~

17173_106159909399372_100000160895192_165916_1289063_n.jpg

jaebum??? kkkk~~~~~

so happy they won best song of the year...

when MC said :: who??? the audience said :: 2pm..they all looks :: what ???...kkk~~~

jaebum 'll so proud...hope in january he'll comeback.......

owhh..

2PM parody so funny..kkk~~~

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_1289063_n.jpg

jaebum??? kkkk~~~~~

when MC said :: who??? the audience said :: 2pm..they all looks :: what ???...kkk~~~

I was thinking the same thing... the pink gave it away...:lol:

And KBS gayo deajun was so boring. But I'm happy that 2pm won "Song of the Year" for AAA. Congrats...^_^ Even though KBS was boring, our boys did an amazing job even though you can see that they're really tried and enhausted. Poor thing...:( The little surprise they gave us at the end of IHY was unexcepted..:lol: but I'm not complaining...xD They were HOT. But they've been stripping a lot later....I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing....xD

The SBS gayo daejun is the best so far. I love everything related to 2pm in the show. They were so cute with the girl dances. I especially love Bo Peep Bo Peep...^_^ And I love love the AAA remix. They were HOT in the red and black uniforms. I was hoping that they could have wore that for the Tried of Waiting performance. The Heartbeat performance was amazing. The intro was creepy but I like it...:lol: The ending is by far the best ending for Heartbeat. I have no idea how Chansung can hold on to Nickhun like that, but it was WOW...lol. They were extremely Beasty in that performance.

Edit:

I can't believe that I forgot about the YB parody. It was so cute and funny. I was laughing throughout it. Wooyoung is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I think I'm in love with him more and more each day...:lol: The KISS was the best part...I was screaming so loud...xD These boys are so cute...:wub: I can't get enough of them.

Guest meimoo*

^

^

I was waiting for the chance to top the page so that I can unleash my gif spam lol but whatever I'm gif spamming right now:

BEST ENDING EVER

%7Boption%7D

FIERCE BOYS ARE FIERCE

%7Boption%7D

THIS DESERVES SPECIAL ATTENTION: JUNHOOOOOOOOOOOO

%7Boption%7D

which heartbeat perf is this? and the one where all stripped, i don't recall of ever watching it as well

please link me to both.

thank you

Guest yeppmusic7

gayo daejun was amazingggg ^^!!!!!

the parody was super hilarious xDDDD

but what happened to the pig-rabbit! i thought it was going to be in the scenes ㅠ.ㅠ

nonetheless, it was great <333

they performed so many times and so many songs ㅋㅋㅋ

definitely great watchess

ALSO I don't know if this is considered advertising, but I don't think so.

My friend (soompi id: sapharia) and I made a 2PM heartbeat tribute/parody for the allkpop contest, and it would be great if you guys could check it out! Spreading some 2PM LOVEE <3333

We created the lyrics to Heartbeat and included many references to wild bunny, idol army, and etc.

^___^ the link is in my siggie <33

GO 2PM <333

Guest SkipBeat!

KIM BO PEEP

JAY'S WISH IN WILD BUNNY HAS BEEN FULFILLED: WOOYOUNG IS EXPOSED!!!!!!

YES ftw. I love the fact that 2pm covered T-ara's bo peep because it was hilarious and it actually made the song bearable.

I thought it was amazing that Wooyoung played the girl in the parody. Does anyone remember the interview when Jay totally sits there and tries to expose Wooyoung? Plus the members of 2pm are always touching Wooyoung.

Last comment, but is it just me or was 2pm's encore performance of Again and Again really good or what? Other than the fact that Jay wasn't there, I thought it was one of their best performances vocally.

Guest lisa_hh

OH MY GOOOOD..

2PM is HOT in every single performance...

but it was kinda sad that Beastly Taecyeon oppa didnt rap live, but i bet its for the best..

anyways, their parody is the best one EVER!

EVERYSINGLE PERFORMANCE I WATCHED OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN I AM WOW-ed by their performance..

this year was definitely 2PM'S YEAR..

cus they are on every GAYO DAEJUN SHOWS AND THEY ARE OUT LIKE EVERY 5-MINS, u cant deny that THEY ARE SOOO HUGE NOW!,

THEY'LL BE EVEN BIGGER WHEN JAY IS BACK!

Guest lilprincess

Hi guys! My first time posting in the 2PM thread but after last night's high watching the SBS Daejun I decided to remain silent no longer! It was totally 2PM's show - they dominated it throughout. I thought they did very well in almost all the segments. My favorite parts:

YAB: was really entertaining! Usually these short drama parodies tend to be over-exaggerated and uber-cheesy but somehow the boys pulled it off in their own goofy way - it reminded me somewhat of Mnet Wild Bunny when they were acting all silly. I didn't expect NK to be TaeKyung - my guess was it would have been Taec. Haha somehow Khunnie is too much of a "nice boy" to go all bad. WY was completely believable in his boy-girl role! In fact throughout the entire show he made me really sit up and take notice of him!

Girl Parodies: I get this perverse delight in watching boys singing and acting out girlie songs for some reason - its hilarious! My favorite was Bo Peep of course. Such cute kitties and the bottom-shaking bits - PRICELESS!

Bump and Grind: Junsu was just amazing!!! I honestly never knew he could sing like that and his english wasn't too bad either. I guess he doesn't get a chance to showcase his vocals cos most of the time he's jumping around on stage but this boy can really sing and he feels the music so well! And yes as most of you have mentioned already, he was the one who redeemed the song 5 steps. I know it's good the boys are trying to become better singers but it would help if they chose an easier song. I'm not saying they should only sing ballads and safe songs but it does take time to improve their live singing and 5 steps is extremely challenging.... given the little amount of time they had to practice and their crazy schedules this year-end period I don't think they could have delivered a polished version

As for the KBS Daejun... well KBS music shows aren't my favorite so I didn't enjoy the whole show like I did the SBS. The Boom Boom Pow segment was kinda messy - partly contributed by the hiccups during the stripping bit. I didn't get what KBS was doing with the terrorist dancers and the SWAT teams on stage - some IRIS propaganda I guess - but it seemed so out of place in a music show.

Now I have to take a moment to comment that Taec was extremely HOT in My Ear's Candy!! I swear that man-boy was showered with testosterone the day he was born! I find the song really greasy and cheesy but Taec just redeems it with his sexiness... I actually squealed when he took off his shades and stared hard into the camera....

Fast forward to my favorite part of the show... when they accepted the most popular song award. Junsu broke down during the speech, he just couldn't continue after being overcome with emotion. During the final performance of Again and Again, they left a little space for Jay onstage and Taec shouted "This is for Jay Park!" before his rap segment. I thought those ending 4 minutes were just so special. We can never imagine what these boys must have gone through in those dark days of September after Jay left - all that uncertainty, fear, helplessness, confusion and anger. To see them battle against all odds, overcome all obstacles and scale even greater heights in the face of such adversity is just incredible...

I'm just really happy for 2PM. It's been an unforgettable 2009. Also, the fact that they have not chosen a new leader yet somehow gives me a bit of hope - like they are waiting for Jay to come back..... let's hope for the best!

Guest Stephy18

Message from Junsu Cyworld

Like a dream…

I’m happy with singing

Thanks everyone from my heart that you all make me happy like this

Every time when we are on stage, our heart beat stronger because of your cheering

Hottest…I love you

Happy New Year 2010

We, 2PM will also be hotter

And..Jaeboem. We won this award together.

Kor - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com Thai-Eng Mim@2pm-online.com

We HOTTEST love you too Junsu. I'm so glad your happy and such a big applaud to all the K-hottest who voted. We know you will be hotter in 2010 esp when the leadja comes back. 2PM will be at its all time best. Lets conquer 2010!!!

JYPE Message

Today at 11:20AM Korean time, JYPE representative left a statement to thank all the fans for the popular song award which 2PM received last night on KBS Gayo Daejun.

The message is...

Hello This is JYPE

We didn't expect to receive this big award on the very last day of the year like this.

We think that all fans both in the shows or those who watched from home were together as one and happy for us with this award.

This year, we would like to thank each and everyone of you who take "Again and Again" to your heart. We sincerely thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Even though he didn't get to be with us on the stage, our leader Jaebeom, wherever he is, please know that he is always with us in our hearts. We wish to have him join our joy in receiving this award together.

Until now, we would like to express our thanks once again for all the supports and loves that send to us unceasingly. We will work harder, be better and work our best to return all of our fans' favor. Please continue to love us in 2010 too.

We wish the next year be the year with lots of fun and laugh to all our members and 2PM.

Happy New Year, Thank you

Credit : Kor - Thai by Naraya@2pm-online.com, Thai - Eng by Offogato

JYPE is really open now about mentioning Jay. This really give me hope that Jay will return.

Guest supaatoaster

hey guys! :D my first time posting in this thread as well~ i'm starting to like 2pm more and more everyday haha

just want to say congratulations to 2PM for winning the song of the year award!!! ^___^

i loved their performances and especially the YB parody! had me laughing the entire time.

khun was so cute and so were the other boys! and wooyoung! hahaha "namja! namja!" XD

in regards to the 9PM collab.. i guess i don't mind since they are the biggest groups this year~

but i WOULD have preferred to see 2pm have a collab with 2ne1, the scary rookies~

i would love to see wooyoung and dara interact since i recall her being his ideal girl :P

anyways yeah! maybe in 2010! keke

Guest mellifluous

im really glad they won (:

after all the hardwork (and all the drama) they've been through this year, i really feel like they deserve it, and yes this is for jay park!

cant wait for MBC Gayo tonight!! hope it rocks as much as SBS's one!

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_1289063_n.jpg

jaebum??? kkkk~~~~~

u r so observant, n this pic s so hilarious!

I hope Jaeboem can come back as soon as possible.

the year´s song is again n again, n Jaeboem should proud of his team n himself,too.

Archived