Then I promise I'll be there for you always

We were 5 steps

From eternity

4 steps

4 steps past love

And 3 wishes

From

Touching the heavens above

Their 5 Steps Performance, I think, was for their Leadja-Jay!

I miss him soooo much :/ My heart is so happy for all of them but it still aches because jay isnt back with his brothers yet :(

BUT Lets wish for a more Happy and Successful 2010 for 2PM!!! :D

Guest ahmints

wow. it's like their concert!!!

wooyoung and junho are the cutest! and their kissing scene. ROFL

oh ya, while i browsing through the video of 2pm 5step. and it happened to pause at chansung's face.

and i was like LMAO to see that face. i think he is really trying the best to sing. its really sound good!

chansung.jpg

feeling into the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwaWK8IrH2Y

this s so cute, Nichkhun n Woodong´s interactions, EPIK!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 100th Post on Soompi!!!

n i will make a wish, wish Jay will come back soon! Jaebum , you r just the Twin Brother of Woodong "Go minam" in usa. just hope u do not have a surgery on your eyes!

Come Back, park jaebum!

Nichkhun spotted on bus

wait why is he out alone without his manager? What is JYPE thinking, those rabid fangirls will jump on him at every chance they got? and that huge veil/mask-scarf actually draws more attention lol

Guest happylove00

last night was definitely a warm-up for 2PM's concert (i know... it's not going to happen so soon ^_^)

let's talk about the stage:

2PM - ‘5 Step’ by Dru Hill

was not my fav, but nonetheless, i think the boys did a pretty good job. wooyoung's singing skills has really improved a lot since "Heartbeat" promotion and he is landing himself in the lead vocalist position. junsu did a fantastic job as usual! khun sounds pretty decent too... chansung, i love his expression when he is singing... he tried so hard but the result is so-so... haha... but chansunggie, dun worry... i love people who is hardworking!!!

2PM ‘You’re Beautiful’ drama parody

what can i say? it's EPIC!!! jang wooyoung, i never noticed u look so much like a girl!!! haha... but wooyoung is so cute in it! khunnie... u can definitely go into acting now... u acts the best among all!!! TaecSu, u boys are so funny!!! that kiss... oh my!!! oh my!!! i so hope i didnt see it... i need to brainwash myself... i didnt see the boys kissing each other!!!

2PM dancing ‘Thriller’ & 'Beat It'

re-using their zombie outfit to play on thriller was a good idea! thru sbs gayo, i finally recalled how well wooyoung can dance!

So Nyeo Shi Dae and 2PM joint stage

i always love group collabs! this is definitely one of the unexpected stage! because i cannot believe how lucky wooyoung is!!! he danced with three girls!!! but i love the chemistry between him and yuri ^_^

are we expecting something even more for Taecyeon and YoonA for mbc gayo???

2PM JunSu – ‘Bump and Grind’

thanks for letting Junsu sing!!! 2pm hasnt been on radio stations for so long and i almost forgot junsu was such good singer!!! he just blew it up! i m officially in team junsu!!!

2PM, BEAST and 2AM – ‘Sign’

the only thing i noticed is junho's arm... the boy is hot! is he going to show us his upper body by end of the year? becos this is wat he promised!!! haha...

2PM and BEAST - ‘Mister’

why do they put blusher on u, wooyoung? u totally look like a girl! u just transformed into a girl... T_T

u r a man... do u remember that???

2PM - ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’

kim bo peep!!! i totally did not expect junsu to perform this... jun peep is going to follow u forever, junsu....

2PM – ‘Again & Again’, ‘Tired Of Waiting’ and ‘Heartbeat’ with special ending

honestly, i dun like AAA remix... but i like their outfit...

just my 2 cents thought, does anyone find that jay's singing towards the ending sounds exactly the same as if he was singing live!!!!

tired of waiting is one of my fav song in the album... but i was expecting something more... wooyoung's voice went off too much... i think he must be very tired to be performing in so many stages... but i know they will improve...

heartbeat's intro video is EPIC!!! i love all their death look... and the ending is definitely the most amazing!!! u kill zombie angel nichkhun and treat him like a sacrifice!!! this only belongs to 2PM! and only 2PM can do it!!!

the boys are really lucky! because based on past years experience, sbs has the best stage among other tv stations (kbs is the worst!)...

how nice to end 2PM with a concert like gayo show!!!

if will be the best if jay come back too...

Guest lec8504

my bf was nice enough to download the whole show and now I'm watching it again on our plasma tv...TOTALLY IN LOVE AGAIN haha. Here's my review:

5 Step- egh...probably my least favorite 2PM performance of the night...the song just didn't suit them, even Junsu in my opinion.

Bo Peep- LOL too much blush on Wooyoungie...Junsu was wayyy into it..Junho was adorable hahah..and Nichkhun is just <3 with the cat ears on him lol.

Sign - Omg...i LOVE their version of the song...JoKwon killed it...Chansung did really good on his part.

Mister- Woo and Khun again...I love seeing them together...Woo is way into it as always hahah...Khun looks great in pink..and i love the part that he sings hehe.

SNSD and 2PM - Very interesting stage, I like it, it shows a different side to both group...I like how they let Woo show more of his dancing side here. Him and Taeyeon look really cute together....but I like him with JoYeon (after school) better ahah. Side note- but WOW..Yuri really grew up well.

Heartbeat & Tired of Waiting & Again + Again - don't really like the remix of A+A...but I can see what they're trying to do. Tired of Waiting was OK..hopefully the official choreography would get better..they totally messed up on Woo's mic though :( Heartbeat was AMAZING!

You're Beautiful- OMG EPIC. Sooo hilarious...I was laughing non-stop. All of the boys did really well..but NichKhun def should pursue acting...he was pretty believable...and this was just a parody too! The kiss was too cute...and I'm very satisfied with all of the Khun + Woo loving going on hahah. Taec and Junsu were just too cute with their over acting haha.

BTW I'm kind of sick of hearing fans of other groups being bitter and complaining that there was too much 2PM for this show..pshhh..get over it. If it's your group then you wouldn't complain..so just suck it up and it's your groups bad for not wanting to participate that much in the show.

edit- why was Nichkhun on a bus by himself??! And why was he on a bus period?! Don't they have cars to drive them around??????

Guest sweetVisions

"5 Steps"

I see that people here aren't happy about the performance of "5 Steps" either. I pretty sure that people already knew that they aren't an a capella group so their vocals shouldn't be surprising. I'm happy about the song choice (Hello, it's Dru Hill!) and the fact that the guys are willing to sing the song and challenge themselves.

They could have chosen a safe song instead, but they didn't. To me, it shows that they aren't just content with the skills they have now and are willing to improve and expand their talents. I've lost count of the number of interviews were it states that Chansung wants to be a better singer (not rapper). And how Nich knows that he was chosen for his looks, but he doesn't let that stop him from working at different talents (Remember how he sung and played the piano at the first fanmeeting).

Watching that performance, I was so impressed and proud of the guys for trying. I'm sure Jay was too :)

I hope the guys never get discouraged from doing so.

Taec's health

I wonder if everything is wrong with Taec's voice. He lipsynced in both "Tired of Waiting", "Heartbeat" and didn't have a solo part in "5 Steps". I hope his vocal cords aren't acting up again. :/

Busy schedule

I hope the guys are taking it easy and not overexerting themselves. They won't be able to have a day of rest until next Monday (at least as far as their schedule says right now). Take care of yourselves, guys.

i enjoyed watching last nights SBS Gayo

It was definitely 2PM's night

and would have been more epic if jay was there...

but im glad jay's wish was granted (expose wooyoung =P)

anyways... anyone who knows where i can watch tonights KBS Gayo?

pls share...thanks...

Guest sascha_park

g0tsheep

i got confused on their "tired of waiting" perf. i thought woo sang the first part but it was junho who did it. but it was a good perf..

actually the first part is woo's part...

but because last night woo doing cover at jaebum's part so junho doing woo's part.........

Guest haiphuong

BTW I'm kind of sick of hearing fans of other groups being bitter and complaining that there was too much 2PM for this show..pshhh..get over it. If it's your group then you wouldn't complain..so just suck it up and it's your groups bad for not wanting to participate that much in the show.

Sorry to cut your post. I could only watch "5steps" and "You're beautiful" last night cause it was too late so I can't say my point of view about all of their perfs :(

I understand your feeling but don't be so upset, my friend. We're not surprised with this re-action, right? I still remember that many people complained that MAMA and GDA were the shows of YG and SM so I guess that 2PM is not an exception this time :) Anyways, as long as people don't make it as a big fight, it's still ok.

^^ some fans really said that? it's sad to hear that :( our boys worked so hard and prepared a LOT of things to entertain not just Hottest but all the viewers there. they could at least just appreciate that and respect them.. and I agreed. if it was their group, they wouldn't complain.

Anyway, Im SOOOO happy the boys were everywhere last night! they're so awesome :) idk how they could remember all the dances and parts.. our boys must practice again and again to make them perfect.

'You're beautiful' parody was beyond cuteness and it was sooo hilarious xD Wooyoung did a great job at acting. he was so cute<3 Khun's character was really hot! bad boy Khun <3

'5 steps' perf wasn't my fav either but at least they tried.... I just think r&b is not Khun and Chansung's style. hope they practice more ^^ and I also think they chose this song for Jay <33 but dang boy Junsu totally owned the night imo He's soooo friggin' amazing in every perf. glad he got the spotlight to show his talent to people. I wouldn't mind go bump 'n grind with him xD Junsu made this song sound even more sexier. I got chills listening to him.

Wooyoung and Junho were great too. they never fail to impress me. Junho's always amazing at singing live and dancing :D and I loved Wooyoung's hair in 'Bo peep' parody lol so cute

Taec was beastly last night. He looked so sexy as a "dead body" in the bath tub xD and he just randomly ripped his shirt off at the end of 'Hearbeat' perf hehe

Chansung looked really pretty and elegant in 'Sign' perf

I cant get over the intro.. it was really creepy yet amazing. Whoever thought of this concept/idea was really creative

The ending of 'Hearbeat' was EPIC so cool

Thank you everyone for sharing links and pics :D

edit:

Taec's health

I wonder if everything is wrong with Taec's voice. He lipsynced in both "Tired of Waiting", "Heartbeat" and didn't have a solo part in "5 Steps". I hope his vocal cords aren't acting up again. :/

Busy schedule

I hope the guys are taking it easy and not overexerting themselves. They won't be able to have a day of rest until next Monday (at least as far as their schedule says right now). Take care of yourselves, guys.

sorry to cut your post short. I noticed that too. Taec didn't rap his part live. I'm worried about his vocal cords too. He just got an operation not so long ago and he's in charge of making beastly voice/scream. hope he's ok :)

Take care of yourselves boys! <3

Guest xclueless

I know i'm late but just finished watching the show and our boys did SOOO well<333

Again and Again was really great but I was kind of sad Woo covered Jay's dance :( And they didn't leave a gap for him in the beginning too so i thought since they remixed the song they were jsut gonna leave Jay out of it but they left a gap for him in the end and his voice played back too so that's good :) loved the outfits too! our boys looked like princes<3

Tired of waiting was eh. The boys themselves looked SOOO hott but the performance itself was a bit messy. I was confused as to why Junho sang Woo's part in the beginning at first because the first singer is defiantly supposed to be Woo. But this performance kind of reassured me that Jay's voice is defiantly in it because I guess Junho sang Woo's part is because Woo sang what Jay's supposed to sing in the chorus? I always had a feeling Jay sang the chorus but now i'm positive :)

Heartbeat scared the crap out of me. The whole thing with the house and them playing dead and them sacrificing Khun's body was so creepy haha. I enjoyed it though because it just proves even more who the real beast idols are! ^_^

SNSD.. I don't know what to say but I did not like it. I might just be overreacting but I just don't like the fact that our boys practice day and night with them. The performance was okay but I wish they didn't touch Woo so much :( I'm not a fan of 9PM so this performance was def. not a favorite. Those girls don't know how lucky they are spending all that time with 2PM!

2PM were the performers of the night. They performed everything SO well and I just loved everything! I'm glad they were the stars of the show because no one else deserves it like they do<3 Next year it'll be even better because leadja will be with them yay!

Guest petiteange22

Nichkhun spotted on bus

whoa! why is he taking the bus all by himself? not that i mind, it's actually pretty cool he's able to do that without getting mobbed :P

'5 Step' by Dru Hill

not their best performance.

if i were to be honest, it was only so-so, couldn't feel it.

'Thriller'

i love the thriller dance, it's so FUN.

'thriller' fit their concept to a T!

i loved the beginning of the dance, and i think they danced pretty well.

just that the stage's pretty cluttered to me. and nickhun's face shone! =X

but good job! i liked it =)

'mister'

my goodness. why did wooyoung have blusher on his face! lol

but nickhun was totally feeling the song! =)

'Bo Peep'

i LAUGHED SO HARD!

the "ahhhh" and the "1,2,3,4" are like so low! lol!

and junsu was especially funny!!!

'again & again remix'

i liked it!

the dancing was pretty cool

I forgot that 29 was SBS gayo daejun so wow, lotsa videos to catch up on the next day. I really loved all of the boys' performances. So extremely cool! And you can just feel their emotion! I know I'll be too carried away so I watched the funny performances in the end. I really loved it, it's my first time watching an end of music special so I don't know if SBS gayo daejun was a really awesome festival but yeah. Can't wait for KBS and MBC. Gah, I know I shouldn't be but I really get jealous when they're performing with SNSD. LOL, it doesn't happen to me with my other favorite groups but 2pm with other girl groups... haha. Have to keep reminding myself they are entertainers and I'm a fan. XD

Guest Dorkiilove

:ph34r: Did anyone else think that the 2PM+Girls Generation stage was hot?

Oh Wooyoung~ Hot Hot~

Anywho, I'm looking foward to more 9PM. ;]

Archived