☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

2pm jjang!!

THIS IS A SIGN WHICH SAYS "JAEBEOM SHLD RALLY COMEBACK NOWWW"

TO ALL HOTTTEST all around the world..

CONGRATS..

&&&&&& the <3 for our boys, lets not let it fade away,

KEEP IT BURNING BABY!!!

2pm totally deserve it...!! i bet the wondergirls, jyp, 2am must be soooo PROUD OF THEM!!!!

saranghae 2pm !!

WOOYOUNG, JJANG!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rain_4ever

Taecyeon shout out "this is for Jay Park" during performing Again & Again...It's so touch!! He did same as Jay did to congratulate his birthday....It make me really really miss our leadja :( !!

I'm sorry bc my English is bad! :blush:

Guest uh-ohxev

Omg! Our boys won! I am so happy !I thought SNSD or SuJu would win because we all know SM fanbase... but, omg... HOTTESTS! WE DID IT! Our boys won Song of the Year! And soooo well deserved... Jay is probably smiling and so happy! Jay, come back so you can win the awards WITH them! "THIS IS FOR JAY PARK" That's right, Taec! Uri leadja... forever! The boys were the only exciting thing tonight... it was a pretty boring gayo. Can't wait for tomorrow! ^^ And omg when all boys ripped their shirt, I died... I started screaming! Wah! So sexy! *_____* EXPOSE WOOYOUNG S2 HAPPENED! JAY IS SO PROUD, I'M SURE! And Junho, kept his promise.. they didn't lie! THANK YOU! kekeke

Guest electricdora

It wasn't SBS Gayo Daejun. It should be 2PM Gayo Daejun. Lol. AND I TOTALLY

LOVED, ENJOYED, HAD FUN, DIED A MILLION TIMES with every perf that 2PM

showed. Call me crazy or someone who's exaggerating but please~ I lost my sanity,

forgot my identity and died the whole night because of the perf. <333

I gotta higlight these tho XD

KIM JUNSU! Best look ever. I like you during Hotblood to 10 Pts. Out of 10. I love you

during A&A + IHY days. But now.. Let's get married! XD And you! You man! Sing me a

song forever :">

KHUNYOUNG! OMFG. There goes my OTP. Now tell me, am i BAD for shipping these two?

KhunYoung is fvckin real. HAHAHAHA. A lot of SKINSHIP, GAZES and CONTACT yah know.

This is the major killer. And WOOYOUNG EXPOSED! Baby i love you. Like SERIOUSLY. I

wouldn't want to find a boyfriend for real. LAWL. Wooyoungggggg. STOP. You are killing me

until now. AND I AM LOVING IT. <333

KBS Gayo was BORINGG. But it featured not just idols but legends. Keke. 2PM WON ARTIST

OF THE YEAR! You see that JAY? YOU SEE THAT?! Get yer richard simmons back here and bring our last

minute back =(( I MISS YOU PINK GRANDPA T_T

Enough.

GDnight, keke.

P.S.

2010, GRANT ME SOME 2NE1PM PLEASE! <3

Happy new year :P

Where can I find 2pm ripping their shirts?!

I saw the encore for again and again but all the videos were cut of at the end?

I have been waiting for junhos shirt ripping since he promised in the interview=P

Anyways congratulations 2pm! They totally deserve it, I thought some sm artist would win though.

A bit late but the youre beautiful parody was hilarious! I was laughing out loud and blushing like crazy while watching.

Where can I find 2pm ripping their shirts?!

I saw the encore for again and again but all the videos were cut of at the end?

I have been waiting for junhos shirt ripping since he promised in the interview=P

Anyways congratulations 2pm! They totally deserve it, I thought some sm artist would win though.

A bit late but the youre beautiful parody was hilarious! I was laughing out loud and blushing like crazy while watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrs7zRBvqgM

I hope i don't dampen the mood here.. but i don't feel 2PM's performance tonite at KBS Gayo..

they looked Tired Out. i guess it's cos of the gruelling year-end schedule.. They didn't sing as much as last night at SBS, but their vocals wasn't that good today.. Plus their dancing wasn't too in-sync, not polished enough.. result of insufficient practice time, i guess..

While they were doing the black eyed peas' Boom Boom Pow, i really really felt the huge absence of Jaebeom. To be honest, i wasn't blown away by it.. maybe my standard was set back then when Jaebeom was around.. Yes, Junho & Wooyoung are good dancers in their own right, but i always feel that Jaebeom brings out the attitude.. I miss his swagger, his voice, his moves.. i can't say it well.. it was the confidence he always showed when he did his dance.. With Jaebeom around, he always pumped up the oomph factor!

I really really missed Jaebeom a lot while watching tonight's KBS Gayo..

Nonetheless, i'm extremely happy & proud that the other boys managed to overcome so much difficulties to achieve their well-deserved success this year-end.. :D

Good thing they won the popular song award in KBS Gayo, coz, i was so bored with the show and i think it's a most boring festival i've ever seen. Even the artists who performed tonight were not enjoying it much unlike SBS Gayo where everyone are just playing around...

Anyways im so looking forward for MBC Gayo... hope it'll be an unforgettable show for 2PM ( i also hope Jay will pop up somewhere in the show.. .wishful thinking)

Also, i would like to mention that I super enjoyed 2PM's YAB Parody...hehehe...I've been watching it a thousand times already and i still laugh so hard over it. For those who are a bit sad that it would have been more epic if Jay was there (like I do), well dont be now,coz after watching so many times i realized Jay was there... where??? (scene where wooyoung fell over Nickhun while he was sleeping... go and spazz on top of Khuns bed... there it is 2PM poster with 7 members =) so glad they didnt use the 1:59 poster over there =P

Guest kay01dee

CONGRATS 2PM! :D

this year has definitely been a big year for the boys- with the good & the bad!

I'm so glad and proud to be a hottest.

about kbs gayo: they did amazing! they probably didn't have a lot of time to practice, but they did a great job nonetheless. junho did keep his promise! hmm, maybe the swimming performance at mbc gayo will show even more shirtless 2PM :lol: maaan, wooyoung can pull of so many images! he can be sooo cute & manly & sexy ....& feminine?! love that guy.

and taec's "this is for jay park!" :D:D:D hear that leadja? you are so needed and loved!

did they perform "tired of waiting" at kbs gayo? i haven't seen a video of that yet..

Guest theblazenazn

Many of us found the KBS Gayo Daejun to be boring but remember to keep an Open Mind. This Gayo Daejun was fitted to a more classy theme and more conservative for older viewers. Half the performers were Idols and the other half were ballads & Legend singers. We're more used to Idol stages so this seems alittle off from yesterday but people over the age of 30 probably loved the show. Now this Demographic is Exposed to 2PM and they might have even voted for them being the swaying votes making their win possible.

I was so proud of them when they won. Like other people have said, they pulled a DBSK. This was even more huge because Hottests fan club is nowhere near as big as Cassies yet to defeat SONE & ELFs but I have to give it up to them for making a perfect ending to the Night. They totally deserve it!!! And anyone who has anything negative to say about it.........................

So far, 2PM has OWNED the SBS Gayo Daejun, KBS Gayo Daejun, and MBC will be Tonight at 9:55PM. They will have many stages as well so tune in!! The HOTTEST'S Year End Celebrations Gayo Daejuns rolls on!!! Wooooo!

Guest flying-solo

Wow, I can't believe they won! I saw the results and 2PM won by a huge margin of votes compared to their competitors. Like wow O__O the power of fans ~

I actually enjoyed their KBS performances, the ones I've seen so far but yeah, the dancing weren't too in sync. I guess it's the result of lack of time to pratice due to their hectic schedules. I'm actually questioning how these boys manage to find the time to even practice after seeing all their stages at SBS?

I hope the boys take care of themselves <3

Guest Labacookie

I wasn't surprised their performance wasn't up to par; they looked EXHAUSTED. I can't believe people honestly don't realize how tired they are and are generally baffled as to why they don't look and sound %100. It's freaking obvious. Gosh, I wish they will let them rest after these end of year shows. I'm petrified someone will collapse. :(

Congrats to the boys for the song of the year! Most definitely well earned. I felt the performance of SBS was better but meh, love watching good performances. Once again congrats! 7=1

Guest avchuck

I hope i don't dampen the mood here.. but i don't feel 2PM's performance tonite at KBS Gayo..

they looked Tired Out. i guess it's cos of the gruelling year-end schedule.. They didn't sing as much as last night at SBS, but their vocals wasn't that good today.. Plus their dancing wasn't too in-sync, not polished enough.. result of insufficient practice time, i guess..

While they were doing the black eyed peas' Boom Boom Pow, i really really felt the huge absence of Jaebeom. To be honest, i wasn't blown away by it.. maybe my standard was set back then when Jaebeom was around.. Yes, Junho & Wooyoung are good dancers in their own right, but i always feel that Jaebeom brings out the attitude.. I miss his swagger, his voice, his moves.. i can't say it well.. it was the confidence he always showed when he did his dance.. With Jaebeom around, he always pumped up the oomph factor!

I really really missed Jaebeom a lot while watching tonight's KBS Gayo..

Nonetheless, i'm extremely happy & proud that the other boys managed to overcome so much difficulties to achieve their well-deserved success this year-end.. :D

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

But I would also like to add how I HATED the "I Hate You" performance (ironic, eh?). Maybe it was just the last straw for me after seeing "Boom Boom Pow" lacking the POW (Jaebumism), "Heartbeat" looking average (w/Jay's ending in MKMF '08), and the MJ tribute--all of which the choreo was SO sloppy, but by the time they reached "I Hate You" I just felt REALLY let down.

They're a group known for their outstanding stage performances and the "I Hate You" performance was SO not one of them. Sure, I think their bods are effin' sexy--but they're worth more than something that shallow. I'd prefer they showcase their talent rather than a superficial image. (Another thing I didn't understand was why they had to learn NEW choreo for that song. I mean enough is enough--that's SO much to remember! That's why they were so sloppy...) This wasn't their night, PERFORMANCE-wise.

They definitely deserved "Again and Again," though. Although, I was surprised too that SNSD's "Gee" didn't get it--the boys still won it rightfully because their song was just as popular. And kudos to Taec who ALWAYS remembers to mention Jay.

(And you guys don't have to agree w/me and don't hate me, but just for those out there who share this feeling and so that you know you're not alone: I really hope Jay comes back this upcoming year because there's a little resentment growing in me... [i'll leave it your imagination who that feeling is towards.])

Guest lec8504

^^ some fans really said that? it's sad to hear that :( our boys worked so hard and prepared a LOT of things to entertain not just Hottest but all the viewers there. they could at least just appreciate that and respect them.. and I agreed. if it was their group, they wouldn't complain.

yup...I'm not even going to repeat exactly what they said..since it'll just cause more drama but anyways done and over with. With the news of the boys winning the KBS Gayo...it's definitely proving that 2PM is taking over all of the year end shows hehe. 1st SBS and now KBS...can't wait for tonight. I didn't get a chance to watch the KBS yet...need my bf to download the show so I can watch it on our tv..can't wait!

when Taec called Jays name during again n again, i just feel heartbroken.

Jay, did u hear that!? not only taec, lots of Hottests r waiting for u, waiting for ur back!

just hope u can be back as soon as possible!

with regards to why 2PM had to do so many performances in the year-end shows, I think I have an answer.

Among the big four this year (SNSD, SuJu, 2NE1 and 2PM), 2PM is at the most disadvantage. SNSD and SuJu already had a large fanbase, while 2NE1 got a lot of hype due to YG marketing and collab with Big Bang. 2PM, on the other hand, didn't really have anything or anyone to rely on other than JYP. It was a miracle for 2PM to skyrocket to stardom this year (remember it took them 5 weeks to finally reach no.1 on Music Bank) among fierce competition. What do they need now? Exposure, exposure and exposure. However, they took a major blow with Jay's Myspace comment issue and had to take a break from the media at the peak of their popularity (Wild Bunny, success of Time for Change...). Suddenly they are nearly back to the beginning. Therefore, right now 2PM needs as much exposure as they can for the year-end shows.

Yesterday SBS show was awesome and 2PM's performances there were impressive overall. No one performed as energetically as 2PM in that show.

Today KBS's show was kinda lousy and it is true that 2PM didn't really impress there. BUT 2PM was definitely not disappointing for me. Without a leader, they pulled through all of this to present us a lot of entertainment. THEY PULLED A DBSK AND I LIKED IT, not gonna lie and I don't feel ashamed about that.

I don't see a problem with Boom Boom Pow except for the fact that the crowd was kinda chaotic. Heartbeat is not looking average to me because I know no one among the other idol groups can pull a MKMF Jay move other than the 2PM members themselves.

I just want to say that for all their efforts, let's be happy and support them especially in this difficult time.

I know I talk a lot and don't even have a point but yeah, I just want to say I appreciate every single thing they 2PM does since they have given me lots of entertainment and inspiration all this year.

And this thread lacks a lot of pics and gifs. I'm awaiting massive pic/gif spam the day Jay comes back to 2PM!

This is what Khun wanna say:

Congratulations to our lovely boys....thats including you too Jay baby ^__^

Glad that all their hard work have paid off.

I am beyond happy for them!!!

i guess because we are lacking pictures i'll share some:

330.jpg

172194114B3B8F0511BD24.jpg

^ oooooooooo yes keke

image_readtop_2009_671455_126219173.jpg

31_37222.jpg

1_L_1262192642.jpg

1_L_1262192777.jpg

132194114B3B8F040C3F27.jpg

142194114B3B8F040DEDFB.jpg

112194114B3B8F0308669E.jpg

122194114B3B8F0309752D.jpg

122194114B3B8F040BDC63.jpg

152194114B3B8F040E3FE7.jpg

162194114B3B8F0510B201.jpg

172194114B3B8F020548D5.jpg

172194114B3B8F050F6103.jpg

182194114B3B8F0206E3F4.jpg

192194114B3B8F06129865.jpg

202194114B3B8F03079958.jpg

202194114B3B8F030A8BAA.jpg

cr: 2pm-online

Guest flying-solo

There's currently some hating about 2PM by some other fans. I stopped by Youtube and came across some very whacked out comments. Gees, just because your artist didn't win, doesn't mean you can go hating on the winner. So immature. Besides, wasn't it based on votes? Someone even had the guts to say KBS cheated with the votes. Again, so immature.

I also agree with avchuck on what you said about exposing more of their talents instead of their...abs. I really liked it at first, but now when I see them rip off their sweaters and shirts, it's like, 'Okay, you ripped it...again?'. Bleh, maybe it's just me.

Thanks for the pictures! Wooyoung looked so hot during Boom Boom Pow. He was standing right at the front and I was thinking, 'Hey, there's an unfamiliar, cute looking guy in 2PM,' and then did a double take and realised it was Wooyoung! OMG, he looked mighty fineeeeee! :)

Archived