☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest theblazenazn

Yes, Gayo Daejun was a PURE 2PM Concert. They had Parts in EVERYTHING! The camera was even on them during the finale with SNSD & Super Junior. Every single member got to shine. ALL their performance was amazing.

I guess Tired of Waiting is officially the next song. Though I'm a bit disappointed its not Back 2 U but I'm fine with it. The song will probably be perform in full length on Friday's Music Bank. I don't know if I'm loving the sitting on the sofa and slapping the thigh choreo tho. I hope that was just a preview.

KBS Gayo Daejun 2night. Then MBC tomorrow, they're suppose to have alot of parts in the MBC Gayo Daejun so I can't wait!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiluxx

i'm so proud of our boys.

my thoughts...I wouldnt say they nailed every performance...but considering who little time they had and how many performances they had to do...i think they did a good job overall!

performances I thought it was GREAT: again and again remix..love the outfit love the remix version. Heartbeat--love the ending!!!! kara's mister...woodon totally nailed the dance! t-ara's dance was super good to!!! BEG sign with chansung was really good. and lastly...my favorite performance was the one with SNSD. OMG WOOYOUNGGGGGGGG...he totally shined. Junsu's solo was good too!!

performances that were ok: 5step: JUNSU was great but the harmonizing was a little off. i mean I wouldnt say 2PM are great singers so its understandable. tired of waiting--i dont know about you guys but their performance just didn't do it for me. i guess i was expecting too much....and the thriller dance was alright for me as well.

I LOVED THE INTRO TO HEART BEAT and their your beautiful parody! all the boys are sooo adorable!!! <33

but overall....im really impressed by our boys! they worked so hard...I wonder if Jay saw the performances...he would have been real proud. wish he was with them :( Im sure they probably called each other! keke

I can't wait for the next musical festival!! more performances to look forward to.

our boys must be really tired......practicing for all these special stages. aww I hope they will get a break and REST!!

okie i think this post is long enough...i'll cut it off here! hehe

Guest flying-solo

2PM had so many performances O___O I'm not surprised, because Wooyoung and Taec MC's for SBS so it's understandable that they were bias towards 2PM lol

Their 'Tired of Waiting' performance was just okay, but I'm sure they'll improve as they further promote it. The only performance I really disliked was '5 Steps'. Their vocals seemed really flat, especially Khun's and Chansung's. Junsu saved their performance though, with his epic voice.

LOL Their You're Beautiful parody was quite hilarious haha

The dance segment with SNSD was HOT! Wooyoung looks really good with Taeyeon. They make a good couple ^^

Guest twinsrock3000

[HQ] 091229 2PM Gayo Daejun Music Drama - You're Beautiful Parody

^^ ENG SUB!!!!!!

LMAOO. omg it was so cutee and funny. ahha junho and wooyoung kissed! LOL, i think taec woulda been a good candiate to play the play main lead. LOL chansung went missing after they went to bed. and LOL when nickhun started touching wooyoung chest, and wooyoung beating junho wif teh flowers was funny. hehe taec body is mad hot. LOL

for their performance, 5 steps. i think they should of let taec sing some parts. his english is just as good as jays, so he shuda sang something instead of just singing the chorus part.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

It must've been hard for the boys... So many dance moves that had to be memorized!

Rest well guys, and happy new year! Popularity comes at a price, eh?

Was it just me or were the parts for Tired of Waiting jumbled up? It was messy, but they looked good. I'm sticking to what I said when they made album promotions: the other, non-auto-tuned version is better.

Agreed, their ballad was pretty shabby. I think the stronger singers are definitely Junsu, Woo, and Junho. Chan and Taec tend to go off key but are the better rappers. Nich is cute and is better at English, but doesn't have perfect pitch.

WY looked super cute in YB parody. To Jay: We have now successfully exposed Woo. Nips and stomach. Yummy.

Acting was pretty awkward to me... I didn't like it as much as I did other parodies.

WY dancing segment was great. (I prefer Woo/Yuri over Woo/Tae though :ph34r: ) And I love seeing Junho dance as well (the boy is talented).

For Chan + Jun's Sign performance, I think they were lipsyncing. Not a big deal, but I was wondering how Chan sounded so ... clear until I saw him mouth a part that wasn't his.

Overall, I know you boys worked hard :) Anticipating Taec/Yoona.

Guest kuroari_nbza

WAAHHHH the YB parody~~~~~ i died before finishing it!!!!

wooyoung's been working out!! (jay will be proud of you)

and chan n junho is just adorable

taec is hot!!

Guest theblazenazn

ar2mjurvqufr33hwf0g8.jpg

Here's the Latest Regarding 2PM at Tonight's KBS Gayo Daejun, Airing at the same time 9:55PM on KBS.

2009, which song is the most popular song picked by the viewers? (Viewer's Choice - Song)

<2009 KBS Gayo Festival>will pick the song which received the most love in the past 1 year.

NOMINEES:

2PM’s <Again & Again>

Super Junior’s <Sorry Sorry>

So Nyeo Shi Dae’s <Gee>

2NE1’s <I Don’t Care>

KARA’s <Mister>

Davichi’s <8282>

Baek Ji Young’s <Like Being Hit>

*** I HOPE THEY WILL WIN!!!!!! GOOD LUCK 2PM!

Shin SeungHoon and 2PM!! Kim GunMo and So Nyeo Shi Dae!! Lee SeungChul and 2NE1!! They will be putting up special Stages.

The fantasy <Legend & Idol> stage. A making-of VCR video will also be revealed. (2PM may or may not be apart of it, unconfirmed)

There will be a memorial stage for pop prince Michael Jackson on KBS Gayo Festival.

There will be both dance and song performances prepared in memory of pop legend Michael Jackson. 2PM, Super Junior, So Nyeo Shi Dae and KARA etc some of 2009 best idols and charming guy Kim TaeWoo’s stages!!

Crd: K-Bites.

***Those are just Special Stages, 2PM should be performing an Individual Stage, probably with Tired of Waiting, Heartbeat, or Again & Again.

The complete list with all performances seems a little lackluster compared to SBS's Gayo Daejun. Not as many people will be there, I hope 2PM will shine again though.

Taecyeon will also be attending the SBS Entertainment Awards today too. I think he's presenting but I hope he wins Best New MC for his work on Inkigayo.

Guest DongBangShiDae

lol i constantly laughed while watching You're Beautiful parody ;)

it was so dam funny lol :D

i think Nickhun and wooyoung should start acting lol

great perfs! i loved the heartbeat ending ><

can't wait for them to begin performing tried of waiting

they were so cute performing the girl groups songs

the you're a beautiful parody was hilarious and cute ^^

is taec sick? did he lose his voice again?

i don't know but it seems obvious that he was like he lip syncing? (it didn't sound beastly enough to make his actions)

i hope the boys don't overdo themselves :T

Guest entermuriel

i know i'm late, but i just finished watching the whole SBS Gayo show lol it was pretty awesome

2PM was in SO MANY performances... i couldn't be happier x]

5 Steps - Well... not my favorite performance by the guys. the Jun bros did amazing, especially Junsu ^-^ Wooyoungie did good as well. The rest of our guys, i think the still need to work on their vocals for them to do a song like this lol Taec didn't even have a solo like the other guys did. BUT i enjoyed it anyways. You can tell they tried their best ^-^ and Chansung looked hot while singing lmao :P

You're Beautiful - lmfao this was hilarious!!! i loved every part of it x] they all thought Wooyoungie was a girl lmfao i guess he's that cute keke and i loved T-ara acting like fans lol they were so cute >.<

Thriller - i liked it~! it was well done. and they all turned into warewolves ohohoho fun fun their dancing was good -nods-

Beat It - it was so much fun to watch!!! with all the guy groups... it was simply awesome >.< lol

SNSD - it was nicely done!!! lol i really liked it ^-^ 9PM ftw!!! ya know, i wasn't so sure before, but after watching them together, it's good! so i'm looking forward to their next performance together :]

Junsu - hottie! his voice... so good. he really likes that song lol i've heard him sing that song so many times, but he amazes me each time. when he first started, all the girl around were like "omo omo" lol yes... hottie -nods- i love how KTW kept saying "c'mon Junsu!!!" keke but one thing i didn't like were his pants... i wish they weren't so low >.< lmfao

Sign - The maknaes did so good. they look so manly, i kinda lol'ed a bit x] especially the part between Doojoon and Junho keke. but i liked it ^-^

Mr. - 2BEAST is so awesome in here x] Woonyoung killed me, he did EXTREMELY good kekeke ;] and Nichkhun was cute lol they put a bit too much blush on Wooyoung though lmao

Bo Peep - BEST THING EVER. JUN PEEP. it would be Junsu-ah who goes the opposite way lmfao love him anyways ;] they sure know how to rock white pants

Again&Again - they looked like little soldiers hehe i liked the robotic feel on the remix. towards the end i could kinda hear Jay >.< but maybe i'm wrong -sigh-

Tired of Waiting - i love how they were sitting there lol tapping to the beat. they cut the song short... i wish it was longer. can barely see the dance, but i liked it anyways. they really look good in leather jackets hehe

Heartbeat - the footage before the performance was cool. but omg, the part where ate Wooyoungie... O.O now they're zombies for reals now keke and... THE ENDING WAS EPICCC AS HELL!!! omg... that was so cool >.<

so yeah, i pretty much loved everything they did here x]

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Oh wow, the SBS Gayo Daejun was definitely worth waking up for B)

Tired Of Waiting; It's official! :D I'm glad, and they looked good out there :lol: Definitely won't be missing that zombie concept :P I can't wait till their next performance of it. <3 Wooyoung really caught my eye in this. (: He sang it with a lot of emotion ?

Again and Again; Robot remix. ;p Definitely different...

You're Beautiful; HAHAHA. :lol:

GirlGroupPerformances; Bo Peep was so cute ;D So was Mister. Hahha, Woobaby<3

That's all I remember at the moment. (: Hmm KBS tonight. I'm going to pass on this one, depending on the time. What time will it be in Korea?

Guest g0tsheep

sbs gayo daejun was a conspiracy!! haha so many 2pm perfs...

2pm should practice singing ballad, i didnt like their "5 steps" perf that much. good thing junsu pulled it off somehow.

LOVED the YB parody!! it was epic! it was WOOYOUNG REVEAL! jay really wanted to do that in wb haha!!

i really wished they focused more on woo and khun when they did "mister" i would love to see more of the butt dance

i got confused on their "tired of waiting" perf. i thought woo sang the first part but it was junho who did it. but it was a good perf..

the zombie like intro before heartbeat was so hot!! everyone looked so freaking hot! and the ending was just WOAH!! Chansung is so strong, he carried Khun alone, i died laughing..

all in all their perfs is 10 out of 10!!!

2PM perfomance was amazing last night!!!! Wooyoung is so sexy during the dance with snsd! I hope to see more tonight! I cant wait to watch taec and yoona!!!! :D

the boys totally owned SBS Gayo Daejun! i was shocked at the sheer number of parts that they got.

it should be subtitled wooyoung exposed! wooyoung sang well and was uber cute everywhere! and we finally see his body! jay must be laughing his head off!

did anyone notice the junho fake jjit at the end of heartbeat? i think he wanted to rip his shirt off but taec got it.

I have to agree the Tired of Waiting performance wasn't as good as any of their performances for Heartbeat, but it was still nice to see them perform it since Tired of Waiting was pretty autotuned in my opinion. Oh and I loved the parody, it was the best parody EVER. I laughed so hard when they introduced Nickhun as Hwang Tae Kyung and harder when Wooyoung was Go Mi Nam. And the Coffee Prince line at the end, Junho is so freaking adorable! They were all cute in the parody!

junho and wooyoung kissed. i was like "they did it...o.o"

and Khun really had me forgot abt his angelic image and did his role as Hwang Taekyung well.<33 i loved every single bit of 2pm's stages last night though the 5 steps weren't too good. The song choice isnt that suitable for all of them, more like only Junsu did good. Waiting for the other gayos' hot performances~ :)

Wooyoung's ssanti side really came out when he did the girl groups' songs. His last pose for Mister was...-handpalms forehead-

Archived