Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHH!! LOL I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!

OUR ROYAL COUPLE BOTH GOT A PRICE!!! :D:D::D BEST NEW COMER!!! YESSS!!! :D

Now it's for the best couple and best film :D

hahhaha they both got soo many fans :D

And YEH was soooo nice to give one of her flowers to the other girl :D Sooo nice :D

P.S. I was so lucky that once I tuned in they were announcing the newcomer price :D Glad I didn't miss it :D

Guest NV4ever

Yea...EH was really tearing up..soo happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!! She look soo PRETTY :) Im really hyped up rite now...^_____^ both of our lovely royal couple won ^^

There are alot of fans...they yelling YEH name soo loud there ^^

^^^^ OMG thanks so much guys!!! I feel so helpless right now I can't see anything my computer is about to crash.

YAY YEH won! YEH won! OMG she cried!!! Poor baby. Congrats!

I hope they win more awards!

Awww. that short clip about "M" and how it relates to MBC was so sweet...

The first clip was on ermmm (forgot the name) the granny of Shin gun... and they put title "mother" next to it =)

They then showed clips of YEH in babyvox and in Guung... and next to her name they put the title "miracle"... that's so nice =)

They showed clips of YEH in babyvox and in Guung... and next to her name they put the title "miracle"... that's so nice =)

I feel like crying cause i am so happy!

it looks like the popularity awards are going to be based fully on the fan's vote .. because mbc keeps posting up the results so far for the popularlity awards onscreen, and Goong is currently 2nd .. after Couple of Fantasy