Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

huwaaaaaaaaaaa :(( Yeh win....CONGRATS!!!!!!!! even though i can't watch MBC award thanx everyone in YEH thread keep updating....the news.. thanx everybody....

both YEH and JJH are nominated for best newcomers, most popular and best couple.

and no, both are not sitting at the same table. they are? i thought i saw Yeh sitting at the table at the front row while JJH was at the back row...

now my Q: both didnt get to walk down red carpet together right? all walked solo?

Goong couple isn't sitting the same table

YEH sit near Oh Ji Ho(Fantasy Couple) and JJH sit the same table with Jung Ryeo Won(it's pity that she didn't got nominated)

You mean they are not sitting on the same table?

They are supposed to be together in the same table for their show Goong.

Congratulations to YEH & JJH

both YEH and JJH are nominated for best newcomers, most popular and best couple.

and no, both are not sitting at the same table. they are? i thought i saw Yeh sitting at the table at the front row while JJH was at the back row...

now my Q: both didnt get to walk down red carpet together right? all walked solo?

no they arent sitting at the same table, jjh is sitting behind her i think and more to the right .. while shes sitting in the table next to oh ji ho :) .. lol

Guest Aquafina

Soy - I'm just jumping all over the place. It's buffering too much. :tears: The most stable is Mokpo MBC, but their voices sounds like they've been exposed to helium gas for too long. :lol: It's like a fast forward version of the MBC Drama Awards. :crazy:

Those caps are really clear; it looks like TV rips. :unsure:

AHHHH I SEE YEH'S SAMSUNG COMMERICAL .. how cute .. haha im freaking out over a cf during the MBC awards ..

lol same here aquafina .. lol its buffering like crazy, but its alot better now than before

and the caps are really good quality

lol CORRECTION .. guess the wide shots i saw, were totally off .. but YEH AND JJH are sitting together .. lol cause the camera keeps swaying to their table for some odd reason -_- .. lol which isnt a bad thing

Guest Aquafina

Ooooooo! Showing a little skin, eh? ;) --> http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/d9f8e2bb37.jpg

Awsome! Who ever planned the seating arrangements, THANK YOU! :blush:

Soy - I'm streaming perfectly fine, now! I jumped from method to method. I'm at method #1 and streaming Taejon MBC and it's PERFECT! :lol: You'd just have to keep trying. Keep clicking on it if it doesn't come through. I think it's because so many are streaming that we're having trouble; chances are, if you keep clicking, you might get a slot because someone got off. :w00t: Good luck! *Hint: If you got it going well, do not stop it because it'll make you wait in a long line again.*

Awww...YEH makes me cry everytime she cries like that. :tears: Tears of HAPPINESS {because of the nominations, the awards, and JJH! :w00t: }!!